Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Kerry Supporters: Please Read

Kerry Supporters: Please Read
zeldaren
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 8, 2004, 08:04 AM

PLEASE PASS THIS ON:

WE WANT AN INVESTIGATION OF VOTER FRAUD!_ WE WANT EVERY VOTE COUNTED!_ WE WANT A RECOUNT!_ DON'T CONCEDE THE VOTE!!

LET'S DO IT MONDAY!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

We (the people) are planning as large an action as we can get going on Monday. Let's do this en masse. We are spreading the word on bulletin boards, chatrooms, groups._ We are going to have a phoning, faxing and emailing blitz to our representatives, our senators, the Sec. of State of each state, especially the swing states, esp. Ohio and Florida, especially where bush won that didn't match the exit polls,_ the FEC,_ the democratic party, letters to editors, and anyone else we can think of. Please let me know if you think of anyone who should be added to this list. (See below)

The elections were stolen by the bush machine and we won't stand for it!_ We are going to let them know that by contacting as many officials as we can on the same day, Monday, and we will do it en masse._ Come on everyone...we have a great group here. Please also put this info on the msg boards and send to absolutely everyone you know._ When you call, tell them you want to talk to someone who will confirm they will do as you ask and that you would like a call back._ Then keep calling back until you get someone._
Try to find the democrats who ran in your state/area who lost because the cheating was done on all levels._ If we can find a senator or governor or someone whose numbers did not match exit polls, maybe we can get them to work with us._ If we can find someone like that, we all need to get behind them because they will have a bigger voice than us.

Demand recounts, demand an investigation._ See that all the votes are counted._ Why can't we mobilize like we did with Sinclair?__ Let's get over whatever is stopping us and do it again._ Email/call/fax your Democratic city_ committee,_ town committee,_ county committee,_ state committee, the DNC, the FEC, your senators, your representatives, the Sec. of State of each state, especially the swing states, esp. Ohio and Florida, especially where bush won that didn't match the exit polls, and tell them:_
WE WANT AN INVESTIGATION OF ELECTRONIC VOTER FRAUD!_ WE WANT EVERY VOTE COUNTED!

Contact Elected Officials:
http://www.firstgov.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml
for senators, representatives and Sec. of State

Democratic National Commitee:

Main site:_ http://www.democrats.org/index.html
ALSO:http://www.democrats.org/feedback/
Email:_ (it's a form)__ http://www.democrats.org/contact/
Democratic National Commitee
430 S. Capitol St. SE
Washington, DC 20003
Phone 202/863-8000

Google for the chairs of your local and state Democratic Committees.

National Association of State Election Directors:This one is important!
http://cadca.org/CoalitionResources/...-Appendix3.asp
Your local elections officials trusted a group called NASED -- the National Association of State Election Directors -- to certify that your voting system is safe. This trust was breached. NASED certified the systems based on the recommendation of an "Independent Testing Authority" (ITA) that was hired by the VENDORS OF THE ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES! CALL THEM ALL TO TELL THEM WHAT YOU THING OF THE JOB THEY DID! A list of all the state election directors, with phone numbers and their websites, can be found at http://cadca.org/CoalitionResources/...-Appendix3.asp
Original story at http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

There is also a list of these directors at htttp://www.electioncenter.org/commit/nased/nased.html

Before writing to the committee members you have to obtain their authorization and e-mail address. You can click on the name to get the e-mail address request form. At that point there is a comments section, so you can express yourself there.

Federal Election Commission
999 E Street, NW, Washington
DC 20463 (800) 424-9530
In Washington (202) 694-1100
For the hearing impaired, TTY (202) 219-3336
The only email address we have is [email protected]

More contacts to be added soon.We are also trying to get MoveOn, United for Peace and Justice, Code Pink,, ACT, etc. on board. If you have any connections there, please let me know and see if you can get them on involved in this.

WE WANT A RECOUNT!_ WE WANT AN INVESTIGATION!_ WE WANT EVERY VOTE COUNTED!

First, this is the "mandate" for bush, not the vote, but our rolling over and letting him steal the election. That's his mandate. Now he thinks he can get away with anything.

Second, if everyone who voted for Kerry started demanding a recount and/or investigation, they couldn't ignore us. They would have to do it. 55,000,000+ citizens DEMANDING a recount and/or investigation? Half of that? A quarter of that? We'd still blow them out of the water!!!!

Third, we were there for the Democratic Party. We donated money, made phone calls for Kerry-Edwards, MoveOn & ACT, registered voters, put up lawn signs, knocked on doors, monitored polls, etc. etc.

WE WERE THERE FOR THEM WHEN THEY NEEDED US!!!

NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND THE CANDIDATES WE SUPPORTED TO BE THERE FOR US.
READ THIS AND ACT ON IT. THE VOTE IS NOT CERTIFIED
UNTIL DECEMBER.

Please read this release and email [email protected] with
the words," I do not relinquish my vote." We are
asking for a full revote with paper ballots of the
states that had electronic voting equipment as well as
a complete count of absentee ballots. This count must
be performed by an impartial group of citizens with
full transparency and without any interference from
the self-appointed winners. We do not want this
election ratified in December because it was illegal.
Even now, there are absentee ballots not counted in
many states.

For additional information in the problems, please
visit www.stolenelection2004.com and rense.com to
review analysis already performed on the voting
irregularities.

Take a stand.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2004, 08:13 AM

Kerry conceded the election precisely to prevent crap like this. A true Kerry supporter would respect that decision. Call yourself whatever, I suppose, but don't pretend that this supports Kerry in any way. This is just the Anybody-But-Bush crowd rearing its head one last time.

You'll get your wish. Apparently it's going to be another four years before you do, but you are guaranteed to get it then. Have a little patience.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

Mac Guru
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2004, 09:31 AM

Exactly, I try to stay out of posting in here but I had to respond to this one.

John Kerry, while I don't like the man's politics, gained a LOT of my respect when he bowed out the day after the results were in. It takes a lot of balls to concede in such a close race and I feel the reason he did so, was because he realised that putting up a fight was the last thing this country needed. Right now we need to get off the "Anybody But Bush" bandwagon, and move on with our lives. The Democrats have 4 years to find the perfect Candidate to put in office, so spend your energy there. PLEASE!

Mac Guru

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 8, 2004, 09:45 AM

Originally posted by Mac Guru:
Exactly, I try to stay out of posting in here but I had to respond to this one.

John Kerry, while I don't like the man's politics, gained a LOT of my respect when he bowed out the day after the results were in. It takes a lot of balls to concede in such a close race and I feel the reason he did so, was because he realised that putting up a fight was the last thing this country needed. Right now we need to get off the "Anybody But Bush" bandwagon, and move on with our lives. The Democrats have 4 years to find the perfect Candidate to put in office, so spend your energy there. PLEASE!

Mac Guru
Hope this can only help him next round, if he tries next election, showing off his true charactor...
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

rambo47
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2004, 10:32 AM

Well, it took longer than I thought for the "Bush stole the election" thread to appear. Rather than try to point out the irregularities on both sides, just let me say this:

typoon
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 8, 2004, 10:38 AM

"Evil is Powerless If the Good are Unafraid." -Ronald Reagan

Apple and Intel, the dawning of a NEW era.

Buck_W
Senior User
Nov 8, 2004, 10:59 AM

Originally posted by zeldaren:
PLEASE PASS THIS ON:

WE WANT AN INVESTIGATION OF VOTER FRAUD!_ WE WANT EVERY VOTE COUNTED!_ WE WANT A RECOUNT!_ DON'T CONCEDE THE VOTE!!

LET'S DO IT MONDAY!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
Yawn. . . . . . .
17" MacBook Pro 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 320G HD | 8 GB RAM | 10.10.3

spatterson
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2004, 11:04 AM

Kerry conceded.... it was a VERY respectable. I voted for Kerry, I wanted Kerry to win. But I have since moved on.

There are positive lessons to be had from this great divide � for through clash of opinions and exchange of diverse ideas true democracy is born and nurtured. American history has shown waves of liberalism and conservatism � that is no new political and social reality. However, what must be borne in mind is that a true democracy is one where every opinion counts, no value is trampled, and rights are guaranteed equally for all � not just the majority.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 8, 2004, 11:07 AM

And +1.

Oh, and I may as well say

"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

spatterson
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2004, 11:12 AM

Originally posted by RAILhead:
[B]
And +1.
Oh, and I may as well say
Real mature buddy!!!

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Nov 8, 2004, 11:23 AM

Actions like this will decrese the chances of any future wins by the Democratic party.

The most important issues that affect voters opinions is the extreme left attitudes, gay marriages, taxes and morality.

John Kerry failed on all of these issues. A recount will not fix these problems, and it will not make over 5 million votes dissapear.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Nov 8, 2004, 11:47 AM

YEAH!!! ONLY RE-COUNT THE DEMOCRAT PRECINCTS THOUGH. ANY MASS RECOUNT MAY ONLY SERVE TO AFFIRM BUSH'S 3.5MILLION+ VOTE VICTORY!!!

VOTER FRAUD!!!! STOLEN ELECTIONS!!! MICHAEL MOORE!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
ebuddy

Mac Guru
Mac Elite
Nov 8, 2004, 01:47 PM

This is unfortunately where US democracy is headed... I believe in my lifetime I will see the move from elected officials to "who can sue better than the other"

Elections won't be decided at the polls, they'll just sue each other until they come out on top or the other guy gives up...

Something has to be done to turn politics around or else we're not going anywhere positive anytime soon.

Mac Guru

Forum Links
Forum Rules