Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iweb albums when not using aperture/iphoto?

iweb albums when not using aperture/iphoto?
ph0ust
Senior User
Oct 4, 2009, 12:52 PM

hi all. i have an iweb site and i am trying to create some photo album pages. unfortunately, iweb seems to really only want you to add albums from either iphoto or aperture (lame). i use lightroom to edit and convert all my photos. once converted, all the photos (jpgs that is) are in their own directory, which i'd like to drag into the album page as an "album". like i said, iweb only lets you pick albums from apple software though.

is there a way i can have directories of photos be dragged into my album? thanks.

ph0ust  (op)
Senior User
Oct 6, 2009, 05:03 PM

seriously? no ideas here? damn.

btw, i am using iweb '07

DarkStarRed
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 7, 2009, 03:39 AM

Hi I found these 2 links for you Lightroom webpages and iWEB - Luminous Landscape Forum
& Apple - Support - Discussions - Adding Adobe Lightroom pages to iweb ...

This seemed to help those asking to do the same, basically telling them to create a folder in your User>Sites folder via LR=images you want in that folder after loading your LR to iDisk the instructions are detailed clearly so read it all through.

ph0ust  (op)
Senior User
Oct 8, 2009, 06:21 PM

thanks for digging this up. i searched for a while and found nothing. from the sound of things, this is a pain. i wish iweb would simply allow me to select the photos or drag them over the album to be added. seems like a no brainer, v1 feature. oh well.

thanks again.

Forum Links
Forum Rules