Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > ngstats and unreal

ngstats and unreal
rjenkinson
Professional Poster
Nov 15, 2000, 12:30 PM

for some reason my NGstats isn't recording a single thing when i play unreal... it keeps reporting 0 games played. can anyone tell me how to get the thing working properly?

-r.

[This message has been edited by rjenkinson (edited 11-15-2000).]

MoBius
Nov 15, 2000, 12:42 PM

check to see if someone else has that handle you use or change pass and handle all together sometimes if a person has same handle it wont work i personally don't use them but might start using them now.

------------------
m0b

rjenkinson  (op)
Professional Poster
Nov 15, 2000, 12:49 PM

Originally posted by MoBius:
check to see if someone else has that handle you use or change pass and handle all together sometimes if a person has same handle it wont work i personally don't use them but might start using them now.
i can see how that might prevent the program from recording net games, but it also doesn't record local games (ie. when i'm not even connected). i'll have a look at it when i get home though...

-r.

jerome9
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2000, 05:01 PM

what sucks is that UT seems to need to shrink the app to give attention to ngstats.... but for me it works. localstats don't need it because it just processes the logs... world stats if enabled when hosting it always shrinks, sometimes getting stuck(or me getting impatient) so i don't do world stats when i host. too much of a pain.
-jeremy

Forum Links
Forum Rules