Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > unmarried 'NN members: how quickly do you expect a little somethin'-somethin'?

unmarried 'NN members: how quickly do you expect a little somethin'-somethin'? (Page 2)
Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 30, 2007, 10:42 PM

...whoa. shifuimam is a chick.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 30, 2007, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by RAILhead View Post
Am I the only one imagining this picture topless?

Technically, pictures can't be topless because pictures don't have tops that can be removed, only cropped.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Oct 30, 2007, 10:56 PM

And indeed that top needs cropping

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2007, 11:01 PM

She has nice legs, too -- but you'll have to find the pics.

/Just sayin'
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Oct 30, 2007, 11:07 PM

What? This?

/stalker

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2007, 11:20 PM

How did a thread about sex turn into comments about my shitty pictures? Go look at the babes super pic orgy thread if you want to look at hot women.
Sell or send me your vintage Mac things if you don't want them.

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 30, 2007, 11:27 PM

Negative. We're bored with the pics in the babes thread.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Oct 30, 2007, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by shifuimam View Post
How did a thread about sex turn into comments about my shitty pictures? Go look at the babes super pic orgy thread if you want to look at hot women.
Hey! That last one is a good picture. Vertigo inducing and well composed.

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 30, 2007, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
Hey! That last one is a good picture. Vertigo inducing and well composed.
Well then, just Photoshop me out of it and you've got yourself a great shot of the Grand Canyon.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Oct 30, 2007, 11:34 PM

No need for self-depreciation

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:26 AM

shifulmam: what are you looking at in the second picture?

loki74
Mac Elite
Oct 31, 2007, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
What? This?

/stalker
hah, that reminds me of that one scene in Indiana Jones...

OT: Top off? whenever she's ready; there's really no specific expectation. Why? I wouldn't date someone I'm only interested in physically--waste of time and money. For sex? Marriage.

"In a world without walls or fences, what need have we for windows or gates?"

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 03:25 AM

I dated my current lady for a couple of months before anything happened. Seemed like I chased after her for quite a while. Though we were just casually dating... and I was casually dating others as well...

Good times. Good times.

zro
Mac Elite
Oct 31, 2007, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
shifulmam: what are you looking at in the second picture?
That would be the Grand Canyon in northern Arizona.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 05:23 AM

i guess it all depends on what you are looking for? if you just want to have sex with women then i'm sure there are plenty of one night stands out there, but in my experience if you want to build a serious relationship with a woman you should try to hold off as long as you can.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 07:10 AM

Real life women are much more attractive, don't you know?
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 08:43 AM

Real life women are much more attractive, don't you know?
No, I wouldn't know.

Mariska Hargitay's pretty damn hot, and she's a real life woman.

No contest.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 09:23 AM

It depends on the person. However, at my age and with my luck lately, food has replaced sex. So much so that I just had a mirror put over my dining room table.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 09:32 AM

No, I wouldn't know.

Mariska Hargitay's pretty damn hot, and she's a real life woman.

No contest.
We're not understanding one another. I'm saying that while it's cool to see a hawt babe on TV or teh intarweb, it's much cooler to have a real-life gal by your side, thus, "real-life babes" are more attractive -- to me, at least -- since you actually have the chance to get to know them.

And, of course, to stick with the OP, you get a chance to have at it with them, since I doubt I'll ever stand a chance to hook-up with Mariska.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 10:00 AM

I still want to know what shifuimam is looking at in that second picture, she seems very fixated on something... maybe a fire or a bear or something? Or maybe a bear on fire?

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 10:02 AM

"real-life babes" are more attractive -- to me, at least -- since you actually have the chance to get to know them.
Well then, good for those real-life babes. I'm guessing that works out pretty damn well for them.

I still want to know what shifuimam is looking at in that second picture, she seems very fixated on something... maybe a fire or a bear or something? Or maybe a bear on fire?
Dude. It's the Grand Canyon. That's all I'm looking at. Have you seen it? Just the expanse of it is worth fixating on for a few minutes.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 10:03 AM

Well then, good for those real-life babes. I'm guessing that works out pretty damn well for them.
Heh. What's with the bitterness?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 10:07 AM

Dude. It's the Grand Canyon. That's all I'm looking at. Have you seen it? Just the expanse of it is worth fixating on for a few minutes.

It doesn't look like much to me, just a bunch of rocks. Are you sure you didn't see a bear on fire?

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 10:29 AM

I'm guessing she doesn't like compliments being made toward her with minor attempts at juvenile humor? I guess it's all my fault -- but I wasn't trying to be mean or a turd. I was just being silly while at the same time saying that she was attractive, had nice legs, etc., etc.

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Oct 31, 2007, 11:05 AM

Hey, who wouldn't like their self-esteemed raised based on a bunch of hormonal bulletin board users?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 11:13 AM

RAILhead: you should have took the high road and went towards more high brow humor such as humor involving bears that are on fire.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 11:40 AM

I found the true pic:

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Oct 31, 2007, 11:44 AM

RAILhead: you should have took the high road and went towards more high brow humor such as humor involving bears that are on fire.
Should have took?

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 11:54 AM

Fixating on for a few minutes then reflecting, 'Gee, it's just like the photos of it. Meh.'

What I mean by that is that it is JUST like the photos. It's so far away there's no way to get any different visual sense of it in person than you'd get in a panoramic photo.

Not really complainin, just sayin.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 11:55 AM

Should have taken... I guess my grammar took the low road. Oh well, my high road humor should balance the two out.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 11:56 AM

all I know is that shufuimam is looking at *something* in that photo, and I'm rather suspicious about what she is looking at.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:05 PM

I found the true pic:

What is that thing anyway? I think I've seen it before... Maybe when I was watching the Teletubbies or something, I don't know.

Shifuimam: do you watch the Teletubbies?

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mastrap View Post
Heh. What's with the bitterness?
You ever been chased and hounded and been given undue attention for just being yourself?

That's why some women don't dress provocatively. They don't want to be ogled. Some women actually gain weight purposely to make themselves less of an object of attention.

Why did Princess Di run from the paparazzi?

Being an attractive woman is as close to celebrity as the every day person can experience.

Just finding out she is a pretty girl after she came to trust you all to be natural with her might be nothing to you but a pain in the neck to her.

I might be totally off base in saying she feels that way, but the things I said are very true for some other women.

I could understand if shifuimam recoiled from the reaction she got, even though no one meant any harm.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 12:08 PM

kevin?

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock² View Post
kevin?
I'm honored you'd think so.

-- mojo2.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock² View Post
kevin?

No, Kevin would have about a dozen arguments/bickerfests going on as we speak... Abe is a teddy bear, just a *very* strange teddy bear.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:19 PM

I always pictured Abe looking like this:

Anyway, getting back to putting out... I've never really had a purely sexual relationship, so I can't help you much shifuimam... In fact, I only had two other girlfriends before meeting my wife.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:20 PM

I would like to see the giant Abe head in the canyon and Shifuimam looking at it.

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:28 PM

No, Kevin would have about a dozen arguments/bickerfests going on as we speak... Abe is a teddy bear, just a *very* strange teddy bear.
Please don't speak ill of my esteemed fellow poster, Kevin.

James Brown has lost weight since that pic was taken, but he's still a handsome man.

Try this on, instead.

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldManMac View Post
It depends on the person. However, at my age and with my luck lately, food has replaced sex. So much so that I just had a mirror put over my dining room table.
I lol'd

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 12:48 PM

I found the true pic:

Best picture evar.

What is that thing anyway? I think I've seen it before... Maybe when I was watching the Teletubbies or something, I don't know.
It's a domo-kun.

Shifuimam: do you watch the Teletubbies?
No. I don't have television at all. I own a TV, but I get absolutely no reception from any network stations, and I'm too cheap to pay for cable.

Originally Posted by abe View Post
You ever been chased and hounded and been given undue attention for just being yourself?

That's why some women don't dress provocatively. They don't want to be ogled. Some women actually gain weight purposely to make themselves less of an object of attention.

Why did Princess Di run from the paparazzi?

Being an attractive woman is as close to celebrity as the every day person can experience.

Just finding out she is a pretty girl after she came to trust you all to be natural with her might be nothing to you but a pain in the neck to her.

I might be totally off base in saying she feels that way, but the things I said are very true for some other women.

I could understand if shifuimam recoiled from the reaction she got, even though no one meant any harm.
No, I was just saying that I'm not attractive (at all) in real life. If I looked half as attractive as Princess Di, you can bet your ass I'd be happily raking in the compliments.

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Timo View Post
I lol'd
me too

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 12:52 PM

Probably NSFW, but harmless and apropos

YouTube - Sex and lawyers

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:54 PM

No, I was just saying that I'm not attractive (at all) in real life. If I looked half as attractive as Princess Di, you can bet your ass I'd be happily raking in the compliments.
If you lived in my old neighborhood you would THINK you were a princess.

"Ohhh, look at that FINE white woman!"

Remember what they say, '...you never go back.'

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 31, 2007, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by OldManMac View Post

So then, logic would dictate that your ultimate source of pleasure would be having sex with food?

abe
Professional Poster
Oct 31, 2007, 12:58 PM

So then, logic would dictate that your ultimate source of pleasure would be having sex with food?
Oh, just be honest about it. You are leading to the obvious and ultimate linear extension of this line of thought.

paul w
Mac Elite
Oct 31, 2007, 12:59 PM

No no, you're logic is off. You derive pleasure from food by eating it. Having sex with it would simply be a frustrating exercise.

I believe it's more like sex while eating food. This has even been documented (Seinfeld episode, with George introducing a pastrami sandwich into the bedroom).

edit: YouTube - Seinfeld- The Blood - Food, Sex and TV

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 01:00 PM

shifuimam, you're attractive. Deal with it!

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 01:08 PM

Come now. Seeing as how I'm a dude and I've been enjoying the female gender all my life, I think I'm a better judge than you in regard how attractive you are. I'll refrain from posting a list of evidence of your attractiveness for the time being, though, since you don't seem to like the direction this thread is going.

shifuimam  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 31, 2007, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by abe View Post
If you lived in my old neighborhood you would THINK you were a princess.

"Ohhh, look at that FINE white woman!"

Remember what they say, '...you never go back.'

LOL. Always nice to know my attractiveness is defined by my skin color.

Originally Posted by Timo View Post
shifuimam, you're attractive. Deal with it!
Haaaah...like you'd know. Negative. (And no, I'm not looking for compliments through self-depreciation.)

Forum Links
Forum Rules