Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > iPod mini: ehh

iPod mini: ehh (Page 4)
icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 7, 2004, 03:12 PM

Originally posted by jbelch3:
The cube again...(Under spec over priced) Does Jobs realize that most people buy the cheaper flash models because of the price? How is the miniPod going to win over any of the flash-based market with that price?
Let me just say that I also thought that the product was too expensive in comparison to the other models (it's not *that* much smaller). But I find it very humorous to read these replies, some of which could have been taken word for word from threads created right after the original iPod was released. "It's the new cube!" "Apple's shot itself in the foot again!" I think we all know how things ended up 1,000,000+ ipods later, so maybe we should give Apple some credit.

fhoubi
Senior User
Jan 7, 2004, 03:39 PM

The miniPod has a hard disk drive. Otherwise it would have unlimited skip protection...
I'm-a trying to wonder, wonder, wonder why you, wonder, wonder why you act so.

hudson1
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 7, 2004, 03:51 PM

The point to all of this is the belief expressed by many here that Apple *could* own just about the whole market with a lower-priced product. Right now, they don't and they won't if $249 is the entry price.

There are probably a lot of people who are looking to spend $150 on a 256MB player (with current rebates, a realistic price on Rio's) that would pony up the extra $50 for an HDD-based iPod if available. At $249, I'm afraid that just about all they are taking away from Rio is the bottom of the market for HDD players like Rio's at $199. Below $300 to $400, people will bump up their purchase by $50 to get something a little better. They often don't go an extra $100 over their target, though.

Of course, Apple may have a 2GB iPod under development being targetted at $199. The sooner the better for Apple.

Powaqqatsi
Mac Elite
Jan 7, 2004, 04:01 PM

Originally posted by Mastrap:
Did you read any of the above posts? Take into account taxes, levies and Apple Care (you'll get 1 year warrantee included in the UK, 2 years in other parts of Europe) and the prices are virtually identical.

Apple is not ripping you off. It's simply not true.
Well that's not quite true mas. If you add the 21% VAT we have here they come at a price of 285,33 euro which is $361,77. And Apple Europe sells it for �349 which is $442.

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2004, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by Too Artificial:
I just showed them to my gf. She's 32, only makes mid-30's for salary as she just changed careers, non-geek. She has the first gen 5GB model.

She LOVES the mini. In fact, her exact words were "Oh the pink one is sooooo cute!! How much is it?" When I told her it was $249 she replied "That's it??!?"

So I asked if she'd rather have a new white 15GB iPod or the pink mini, even though it only had 4GB and costs only $50 less. She wants the mini because it's "cute".
Just because your girlfriend's an idiot doesn't mean the thing's going to sell.

Then again, Bush did get elected...

It's the devil's way now.

hagheid
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2004, 04:38 PM

"Apple is ripping me off"..yes and I've just discovered that I can bounce off the walls in my new living quarters.
Nobody complaining here will ever have heard of far less used Limewire, Neo etc. etc.
Yes Music is soooo expensive today.
$50 is really worth gassing about.

Minty Fresh
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2004, 05:02 PM

Originally posted by hagheid:
"Apple is ripping me off"..yes and I've just discovered that I can bounce off the walls in my new living quarters.
Nobody complaining here will ever have heard of far less used Limewire, Neo etc. etc.
Yes Music is soooo expensive today.
$50 is really worth gassing about.
HAHA!!! LOL Very good point...not like most the people on here are gonna be shelling out $29,000 on music on top of their iPod purchase...let alone ANY of that total! When everyone (And by everyone I mean, People who use P2P, BitTorrent, IRC, and Ripping software to get their music) actually starts paying for music again (and not using those methods)...then you can complain about a measly $50. Until then...Shut it!

talisker
Mac Elite
Jan 7, 2004, 05:18 PM

...$50 is really worth gassing about...
And have you noticed how the same people who say "It's overpriced by $50, that's a huge amount of money" also say "But the 15GB iPod is only $50 more, that's nothing"?

hagheid
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2004, 05:24 PM

Original posting Minty:
HAHA!!! LOL Very good point...not like most the people on here are gonna be shelling out $29,000 on music on top of their iPod purchase...let alone ANY of that total! When everyone (And by everyone I mean, People who use P2P, BitTorrent, IRC, and Ripping software to get their music) actually starts paying for music again (and not using those methods)...then you can complain about a measly $50. Until then...Shut it!

Thank you Minty, some plane schpeeking @ last!.
APPLE USER PAT METHENY MUSIC OFFER***
I hear that Apple are about to offer that GREAT Pat Metheny album...'Zero Tolerance for Silence'...absolutely FREE to all those who are feeling ripped off by the retail price of the new pods.
Check it out! A simple complaint & it could be yours FREE FREE******

hagheid
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2004, 06:08 PM

Original posting Speedracer
Name... cheering....

Specs... slight mumbling...

Price... total silence.

Latest Update
Price...Moaning

Limewire...slight mumbling

Realisation.......total silence

Too Artificial
Forum Regular
Jan 7, 2004, 06:24 PM

Originally posted by PookJP:

Spoken like a true democrat. Hey, why don't we get the government to issue these for those less fortunate so everyone gets one?

Bet Billy Clinton can't wait to get one, could have some fun w/ Monica

segaslave
Forum Regular
Jan 7, 2004, 07:28 PM

i was really wanting a mini ipod, i dont need 15gigs or more for my music or mobile storage, i dont want a high price tag incase i drop it or something while using my music on the road. 2-4 gigs was just the point i needed, super small, nice new interface etc. but the price just ruins it. its the best on the market for that price yes of course, but apple is competing with itself on this one i think,. who wouldnt pay the extra 50$ for the vastly bigger 15gig pod, if your main concern is color, then buy some spray pain and go nuts. if the mini had been 150$ id been sold. its just like the mini car, dam thing is the same price as a really nic car yet half the size, its a majour niche market i think that these things will sell to like the g4 cube did.
:rolleyes:

SomeToast
Senior User
Jan 7, 2004, 08:12 PM

Originally posted by segaslave:
if the mini had been 150$ id been sold.
Gee whiz, that sounds easy. I wonder why Apple didn't?

Capitalizing sentences. The Shift key: Not just for making dollar signs anymore.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 7, 2004, 08:38 PM

Originally posted by Powaqqatsi:
Well that's not quite true mas. If you add the 21% VAT we have here they come at a price of 285,33 euro which is $361,77. And Apple Europe sells it for �349 which is $442.
I hear you. But:

Don't forget that you've got a 1 year warrantee in Belgium which is extra in the US. And you've got EU levies on imported micro electronics which are on top of that.

Yes, of course there will always be fluctuations in currency values. But generally speaking Apple prices all products consistently across the globe.

slider
Mac Elite
Jan 7, 2004, 09:48 PM

Originally posted by hudson1:
The point to all of this is the belief expressed by many here that Apple *could* own just about the whole market with a lower-priced product. Right now, they don't and they won't if $249 is the entry price.
Yes, That really is the whole point.

vmpaul
Professional Poster
Jan 8, 2004, 12:42 AM

Anybody know if it's really 4gigs of storage or 3.xx with directory?
The only thing that I am reasonably sure of is that anybody who's got an ideology has stopped thinking. - Arthur Miller

Socially Awkward Solo
Professional Poster
Jan 8, 2004, 02:55 AM

So who thinks the mini will be another cube after or will just get a $50 price cut in 6 months?

"Laugh it up, fuzz ball!"

Rumor Addict
Forum Regular
Jan 8, 2004, 05:13 AM

Apple almost always over prices new products. They let the early adaptors pay a nice penalty for buying early and then drop the price later. Just look at the G5 prices for another example.

Frankly this is not bad business as it allows them to maximize margins and make my Apple stock more valuable!

I suspect that Apple will drop the price on the 4 gig and perhaps intro a 2 gig later on in the year. How about 4 gigs at 199 and 2 at 150 for next years Xmas market?

Of course if harddrive prices drop in the next 6 months we may see the 4 gig at 199 and a larger one for 250.
MacBook 2.0 / Powerbook 1ghz 12inch 768mb / Original 5 gig iPod / 512mb iPod Shuffle

scottiB
Professional Poster
Jan 8, 2004, 08:01 AM

If the original iPod is any indication, the 4GB will drop in price in 6-12 months, and a larger capacity one will take its current pricepoint.

When the 10GB scroll-wheel iPod was announced, though, it was $499, and the 5GB was not reduced in price.

Apple will not, I don't think, release a 2GB iPod mini; 4GB is as small as it'll be--1000 songs is the low point.
I am stupidest when I try to be funny.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Jan 8, 2004, 10:06 AM

Yup. Just as I thought. It's using the IBM/Hitachi Microdrive, which is essentially a hard drive with the same form factor as CompactFlash.

Thus, for 4 GB it's a pretty good deal at $249. Could you imagine the cost of buying 4 GB of flash memory?

http://news.com.com/2100-1041-5136124.html

Originally posted by one of the bazillion personalities of the Star Wars guy:
So who thinks the mini will be another cube after or will just get a $50 price cut in 6 months?
I think it will sell quite well, and I also think there will be a price cut in 6 months, but not by $50 though. There may be fleshing out of the line then too, with a different sized version. ie. If drive sizes stay the same in 6 months, then 2 GB for $169 and 4 GB for $229.

The problem with the Cube was that it was a desktop that was smaller, but did less and cost more money.

The iPod mini is a portable that is smaller than the other portables, and does less (in terms of storage) but costs less money.
( Last edited by Eug; Jan 8, 2004 at 10:17 AM. )

moodymonster
Mac Elite
Jan 8, 2004, 11:56 AM

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 8, 2004, 01:11 PM

No reason for these comments, even if they are in jest.

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

Ron Goodman
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 8, 2004, 01:33 PM

I like the form factor and frankly don't care about the price--I'm not going to quibble about $50 either way. I was hoping for a Flash based player though, for climbing, moutaineering, etc, No moving parts would be a good thing in those environments. I think the fine print on my iPod says it's not even supposed to be taken above 10,000'. I've looked at the Rio, but it's just ugly!

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jan 8, 2004, 02:22 PM

15GB iPod = $19.93 / GB
iPod Mini = $62.50 / GB

MusicalTone
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 8, 2004, 02:32 PM

Originally posted by moodymonster:
UK/european ipod prices

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/new...118474,00.html

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=13484

http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/main_...fm?NewsID=7627

so the higher european prices are getting noticed then.
Exactly, will the Apple apologists now realize that it is an issue. Price is important.

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 03:47 PM

Originally posted by Steve:
No reason for these comments, even if they are in jest.

Many a true word is spoken in jest, and surely you want to moderate a board where truth prevails...

Steve
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 8, 2004, 04:09 PM

Many a true word is spoken in jest, and surely you want to moderate a board where truth prevails...
This isn't the place to discuss politics or the "idiocy" of someone's girlfriend.

Even if it is a joke, things can be taken the wrong way on a forum and get off topic quickly, so just leave the smartass comments out.

You remind me my wife… why you laugh? She dead. | sasper at gmail dot com

dwood
Forum Regular
Jan 8, 2004, 04:12 PM

Originally posted by mike one:
The Problem is This:

Who the hell trusts that they have an 8 hour battery life? or that the battery will last more than 10 months?

$250 for a toy that you can't buy an extra battery for.....

i read 8 hours and said to myself bullsheisse!

my 5GB ipod will play for about 3 hours if i'm lucky, real lucky. state of the art batteries, state of the art people.
*shock* *suprise*
The batteries don't have an infinite charge life!?!? You'd think it's like 2004 when that technology didnt exist!
On a less sarcastic note
www.ipodbattery.com for a $50 replacement battery
or have apple do it for $99
( Last edited by dwood; Jan 8, 2004 at 04:20 PM. )

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 04:18 PM

Originally posted by Steve:
This isn't the place to discuss politics or the "idiocy" of someone's girlfriend.

Even if it is a joke, things can be taken the wrong way on a forum and get off topic quickly, so just leave the smartass comments out.
But it is a place to discuss our opinions on Macs, and in both those regards my post was directly on topic.

Using that guy's girlfriend and people who voted for Bush as examples of ignorance, I was making the point that uninformed people might purchase iPod Mini at the current price.

Not every opinion, dear Steve, has to be stated in the form of, "I think..."

And now for no reason:

hagheid
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 05:47 PM

As a VAT afflicted stereotypically greedy Scotsman, all I can say is that I intend to buy a minipod i.e of course when they are finally made available to the rest of us.
Amazingly I don't feel bad about it, don't feel cheated. Nobody is forcing me to buy one.
I've never considered any Apple product to be a 'bargain'.:e.g. Powerbooks ..are a prime example, almost boastfully expensive! (not available in colors though.. necessary to avoid that element of frivolity which might undermine their 'professional' cachet )
Meanwhile, options are available, buy a Rio; I'll sell you one, it's a pretty blue with optional covers ...Cheap.... bought it for my son as a punishment.
Face it accessing & listening to music has NEVER been better, easier or cheaper.
All these calculations & formulas, fingers wagging from the pulpit.
Does Herman Hesse or Edvard Munch post here?
It's really so simple Just say NO..or yes

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 06:50 PM

Does Herman Hesse or Edvard Munch post here?
It's really so simple Just say NO..or yes

I jumped in the river/black eyed angels swam with me

Also: I like urinals.

Your post was ace.

hagheid
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 07:11 PM

Thanks Pook
I really believe that it's possible to be a Mac user, have a less than PC attitude, oh... & live in Scotland far far from a colorless Oceania.
Regards
Winston SSmith

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2004, 07:44 PM

Thanks Pook
I really believe that it's possible to be a Mac user, have a less than PC attitude, oh... & live in Scotland far far from a colorless Oceania.
Regards
Winston SSmith
I'll be waiting in 101, having taken a gram, which I should tell you, is better than a damn.

sworthy
Mac Elite
Jan 9, 2004, 03:08 AM

I just got back from MWSF and these are my thoughts on the new mini:

The new "click wheel" is amazing. It's a perfect morph of the old 1G iPods and the current ones. I would kill to have the click wheel on my 30 gig iPod.

This product will be a hit, and for all the people who don't think it's that much smaller, you honestly need to hold it - it practically weighs nothing. I would definitely get one if I didn't already have an iPod.

Also, look back from where we came from. 2 years ago max size was 5 gigs - now we're 8 times larger, and I wouldn't be surprised if we get up to 60 gigs soon (12 times larger). Though I doubt the 1" drives will increase in capacity as quickly as the 1.8" drives, I can only hope that we will be in the 10 gig range in the next 18 months or so.

Pure speculation: Size of an iPod won't matter in a few years (at least on the larger ipods, unless some sort of new functionality is included, ie video). People just don't have 120 GB music collections (or at least 99.9% of people). These new iPod mini's will be the new iPods with capacity's larger than current offerings. I also heard about a new 0.8" drive in production recently, maybe this (or something smaller) will be the ipod mini #2. No matter how things work out, I like the direction in which they're going.

moki
Ambrosia - el Presidente
Jan 9, 2004, 04:24 AM

Don't underestimate the value of "smaller" -- people routinely pay a premium in the consumer electronics space for smaller things, such as tiny cameras and cell phones.

I was able to play with one of these new iPods today, and they are quite cool actually. You can get an armband to mount them on your arm, which is just awesome for weight training/running -- they are that light. They are also very tough. The solid metal frame seems fairly clearly designed for on-the-go use, whether athletics, hiking, travel, whatever.

They as almost half as thin as a normal iPod, and smaller spatially as well, in addition to being significantly lighter. I think Apple has a hit on their hands here.

As for an inexpensive iPod, I agree that Apple is once again missing an opportunity that they have to become THE dominant leader in this arena, something that could only be cemented by a low-end version of the iPod. However, they chose to continue with the quality route, and will likely only introduce a lower-end iPod when they can do so with it being up to their standards.

This is both good and bad. It is good for continuing the premium branding they have in the iPod; it is bad for market domination. But I don't think Apple wants to be the Dell of anything; I think they merely want to make a high quality, premium product.
Andrew Welch / el Presidente / Ambrosia Software, Inc.

chrisutley
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 9, 2004, 06:09 AM

I couldn't agree more. The smaller benefit is going to surprise some people here. When you go into an Apple store and hold that tiny little slab of iPod love in your hand, the colored metallic exterior glimmering in the flattering retail lights, your heart will skip a beat. You'll fight it at first, that urge to flirt with the sexy little thing. You have a big beautiful iPod at home, she's not nearly as young or svelte as Mini, but there's more of her to love, eh?

What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, I totally agree with everything you've said here. I tried to make the same points, but didn't do nearly as good a job articulating them.

Originally posted by moki:
Don't underestimate the value of "smaller" -- people routinely pay a premium in the consumer electronics space for smaller things, such as tiny cameras and cell phones.
But I don't think Apple wants to be the Dell of anything; I think they merely want to make a high quality, premium product.

SomeToast
Senior User
Jan 9, 2004, 12:47 PM

Originally posted by sworthy:
The new "click wheel" is amazing. It's a perfect morph of the old 1G iPods and the current ones. I would kill to have the click wheel on my 30 gig iPod.
I'm wondering how long it will take for that feature to migrate to the mini's big brother.

Powaqqatsi
Mac Elite
Jan 9, 2004, 05:55 PM

Originally posted by Mastrap:
I hear you. But:

Don't forget that you've got a 1 year warrantee in Belgium which is extra in the US. And you've got EU levies on imported micro electronics which are on top of that.

Yes, of course there will always be fluctuations in currency values. But generally speaking Apple prices all products consistently across the globe.
Another $81 levies ? You really think it's that much? It's possible, I don't really know a lot about it, but it seems a lot to me.
And you don't have a 1 year warrantee in the US ?? Too bad because I just orderd a miniPod through a friend in the US. (I can't wait until April )

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 9, 2004, 07:42 PM

Bottom line: SAME 8 HOUR BATTERY LIFE!?!

Useless. Absolutely useless.

My perfect player (still): Same form factor, at least 2 gigs, minimum 8 hour AND on-the-go-replaceable battery. Keep it the same price if you want, I care not.

First one I see like this, I will buy.

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

nickgold2012
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 9, 2004, 11:34 PM

Wow -- so many of you are so wrong on so many levels, it will be fun to laugh at you all in 6 months. :-)

� The thing holds between 50 and 100 albums, as most folks encode. I am sorry, but that is way more music than I really need on me even for my longest vacation, and most folks would agree with me. What really is so wrong about re-synching every few weeks if you need some new tunes? Talk about lazy! You can't toggle a few checkboxes and wait a couple minutes for a whole new batch of music?

� The price is fine. A huge number of the potential customers can get the edu price for $229. Compared to flash players, the new 4GB Rio, etc., this thing is priced just fine. Even $249 really is at a different psychological level than $300 and above. $300 I probably couldn't justify, 250 -- what the heck.

� Portable music players are all about size style, and this is the most stylish portable music player ever made -- MORE SO than the original iPod, in most people's eyes, I imagine. It is way tiny and way light. It's replacing a very decent MD recorder I have, which I am sick of (I don't like changing media while driving).

Well, I ordered my gold mini tonight. It's going to be VERY hard to wait 6 weeks for it to be delivered! :-D
My opinions are my own, and not those of anybody else, including my employer.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jan 9, 2004, 11:44 PM

Originally posted by nickgold2012:
Wow -- so many of you are so wrong on so many levels, it will be fun to laugh at you all in 6 months. :-)

� The thing holds between 50 and 100 albums, as most folks encode.

� The price is fine.

� Portable music players are all about size style, and this is the most stylish portable music player ever made
I agree with every single word. BUT, relative to the Mini, the 15GB is a much better deal and is STILL pretty damn small and stylish. 15GB too big? Perhaps. But if you only want to store 50 to 100 albums, encode them at a higher bit rate and get a MUCH higher quality sound.

The Mini IS priced right, the 15GB is just priced BETTER.

nickgold2012
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 10, 2004, 12:27 AM

Originally posted by Wiskedjak:
I agree with every single word. BUT, relative to the Mini, the 15GB is a much better deal and is STILL pretty damn small and stylish. 15GB too big? Perhaps. But if you only want to store 50 to 100 albums, encode them at a higher bit rate and get a MUCH higher quality sound.

The Mini IS priced right, the 15GB is just priced BETTER.
Dude, I was a techno DJ and raver for a good number of years. My hearing is BLOWN, 160kbps is PLENTY for me. ;-)
My opinions are my own, and not those of anybody else, including my employer.

Rev-O
Mac Elite
Jan 10, 2004, 05:33 PM

Using that guy's girlfriend and people who voted for Bush as examples of ignorance, I was making the point that uninformed people might purchase iPod Mini at the current price.
Y'now, I'm sure you're a "I don't care if anyone likes me, and no one's opinion matters to me!" kinda guy. Good thing, because statements like these make people not like you, and makes them disregard your opinions. Am sure you're just killing youself with your witty reparte, and needlessly slamming someone's GF.

Dweeb.

Oh yah, and

back atcha.
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

PookJP
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 10, 2004, 06:01 PM

Originally posted by Rev-O:
Y'now, I'm sure you're a "I don't care if anyone likes me, and no one's opinion matters to me!" kinda guy. Good thing, because statements like these make people not like you, and makes them disregard your opinions. Am sure you're just killing youself with your witty reparte, and needlessly slamming someone's GF.

Dweeb.

Oh yah, and

back atcha.
No, I'm really just playing around. Clearly I don't know this guy's girlfriend so I can't slam her. She might be a lovely woman, might be an alcoholic, might have a remarkable numeric mind, might have debilitating OCD. I don't know her, and I would assume that everyone here including the guy whose girlfrind I'm talking about knows that. So in other words, it's self evident that whatever I write about her holds no weight, so it's simply no big deal.

The point I made still stands, though, that people of a certain mindset (not global character) will purchase an MiniPod despite its obvious short comings in relation to its price.

If that girl's boyfriend took that offensively, I apologize, and suggest you form your opinions on your girlfriend through means other than a message board poster who bothers writing something once every month or so. If any of you took offense on behalf of that girlfriend's boyfriend, I suggest you climb out of your computer-lit cave and worry about more important things.

And now for the ultimate retort....

awaspaas
Mac Elite
Aug 31, 2004, 09:56 AM

Thought I'd resurrect this for all the people moaning and bitching about the iMac G5.

I especially like "My girlfriend thinks it's cute." "Your girlfriend is an idiot."

Krypton
Mac Elite
Aug 31, 2004, 01:18 PM

Originally posted by awaspaas:
Thought I'd resurrect this for all the people moaning and bitching about the iMac G5.

I especially like "My girlfriend thinks it's cute." "Your girlfriend is an idiot."
Is anyone moaning about the iMac G5? Like all new Apple designs, I disliked it originally, but the lust factor is seeping in

I have a mini now...a green one, and I love it (apart from the battery life)

Lancer409
Professional Poster
Sep 1, 2004, 02:12 PM

anyone who wants to #$@# and moan about the ipod mini can give me theirs!

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Too Artificial
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by awaspaas:

Awaspaas, glad you resurrected this thread (I had forgotten about it) because looking at the situation with the demand of the Minis some 9 months later, I think we know who the idiot is now.

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 14, 2004, 07:22 AM

To all the nay-sayers, I hate to say I told you so, but... I can't think of a way to finish that sentence.

PS, ignore the pyramid scheme listed above me

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Sep 14, 2004, 08:25 AM

Originally posted by nickgold2012:
Tee hee hee

And yes, there are a couple of vocal whiners for whom the graphics card in the new iMac G5 is a deal-breaker.

Nobody else cares.

-s*

Forum Links
Forum Rules