Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > hp inkjet recycle address

hp inkjet recycle address
apostacy
May 10, 2008, 11:46 PM

Does anyone know the hp address for returning/recycling inkjet cartridges? They want you to fill out an online form, so they can send you shipping materials so you can ship them back a used print cartridge. All the while, they packaged my new inkjet cartridge in a box that goes in a larger box that has all the brand/marketing/information on it. Wouldn't it make sense to take the smaller, inside box--which is blank, white - perfect for just sticking an address on--put the old cartidge in it and ship _that_ to hp? I think this is what I'm going to try to do, instead of the much-less-environmentally-sound song and dance they want you to go through.

So does anyone know what address they have you send old inkjet cardridges to be recycled?
( Last edited by apostacy; May 10, 2008 at 11:52 PM. Reason: typo)
MacBook 2.4 GHz
Mac OS X 10.5.8

mkerr64
Senior User
May 11, 2008, 10:57 PM

maybe some where here?
HP Environment: Product Return&Recycling

All I do is go to Staples Business Depot and i get a stack of paper.
R.I.P Steve Jobs

Forum Links
Forum Rules