Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > UNLOCKED 16GB iPhone 5 Black/Slate (AT&T/T-Mobile)

UNLOCKED 16GB iPhone 5 Black/Slate (AT&T/T-Mobile)
Professional Poster
Dec 15, 2013, 12:44 AM

Putting out a feeler for my unlocked iPhone 5, 16GB in black. This is an AT&T Model, so it does not have the T-Mobile HD Voice, but works great on T-Mobile LTE, 4G, and EDGE (T-Mobile 3G is not iPhone compatible).

It's got some of the usual minor iPhone 5 wear and tear around the chamfered edge but no big gashes or scrapes, just a couple tiny chips. No other issues that I've noticed in day-to-day light use.

Unfortunately cannot provide photos for a couple days as the only camera I have is this phone. I will get photos up ASAP

- Perfectly-applied protective skin on screen, back, and sides
- Comes in original box
- Comes with unused EarPods, charger, and lightning cable
- Will ship with your choice of brand new case: Speck CandyShell in black/grey or CandyShell Grip in grape/black

Couldn't find a great going rate so I'll just throw $500 PayPal gift out there as a starting point. PM me with offers.

Forum Links
Forum Rules