Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > Outlook Express

Outlook Express
Sandi
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 27, 2002, 11:58 PM

I have outlook express for my email and a friend of mine sent me a picture of a truck and trailer that we are selling. It came through great, but now I want to use it for an ad. I don't know how to only use one of the pictures and how I go about sending it the the ad people from my outlook express. Can any one help me out. I am not a computer wiz by any means. I know I have to put it somewhere from the email but not sure how to handle that either.

Thanks

Storyboy
Dedicated MacNNer
May 28, 2002, 09:38 AM

Hey,

If the photos are included as an attachment, you should be able to click on the link that says "View Attachments," and from there you can save the picture file(s)to your desktop (or wherever).

Then, when you compose an email, click on "Add Attachment," and you'll get the dialogue box from which you can select any file(s) you wish to send.

It sounds like you received several photos? If they are each a seperate file (probably .jpg), just look at each to make sure you get the right one.

Hope this helps you.

Storyboy
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

iMac Core2Duo 2.16GHz/3G RAM/250G HD OSX 10.6.6
Various Peripherals

boardsurfer
May 28, 2002, 07:35 PM

- even easier -

Just forward the message to the ad place, changing the text of course.

Forum Links
Forum Rules