Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Macbook Pro 15inch

FS: Macbook Pro 15inch
nationwide
Feb 1, 2007, 08:27 PM

I want to upgrade to a new intel core duo 2 macbook pro for various reasons, so i'm putting my current macbook pro up for sale. Since i usually get numerous messages on ebay if i would sell out right and end the auction, i thought i would give someone a chance here first before i put it on ebay.

The Specs:
15inch display @ 1440 x 900 pixels
2.0 ghz Intel Core Duo
Came with 1GB ram i've upgraded the ram to 2gigs
100 GB Hard Drive
ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 graphics with 256MB SDRAM
Superdrive
Built-in isight
Apple Remote
Install Dvd's
85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
Printed and electronic documentation
Still has 5 months left on 1 year warranty
Software includes:
Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger
• Address Book
• DVD Player
• iCal
• iChat AV
• Mail
• Preview
• Safari
• Xcode
• iLife '06 suite for creating photo projects, making movies, designing DVDs, building websites, and composing music
• Front Row
• Photo Booth
• OmniOutliner
• iWork '06 30-day trial
• Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 30-day Test Drive

I'm asking $1500 plus shipping which will include insurance and delivery confirmation via U.S.P.S. and i prefer paypal. I also have the orginal receipt for proof of purchase and warranty info. If you need pics just send a request and i can get them to you asap. My user I.D. on ebay is nationwide957 if anyone want to checkout my past transactions or you can contact me thru ebay just to make sure that i am nationwide957 for an added since of security. Feel free to email me [email protected] or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks
( Last edited by nationwide; Feb 7, 2007 at 07:47 PM. )

michad
Feb 1, 2007, 08:37 PM

I'd like to see some pics. How would you rank its condition? This would be the wife's notebook, so it'd have to be near perfect or I have to buy new.
cessante causa cessat et effectus
when the cause ceases, so does the effect

nationwide  (op)
Feb 1, 2007, 08:45 PM

Laptop is in great condition, no scratches, no dead pixels. i will need an email to send some pics to. i can have them emailed to you by tomorrow evening when i get home. thanks

dannyar
Baninated
Feb 5, 2007, 08:54 PM

im very intrested and ready to buy now. for 1500 if it includes everything you say ill take it.PM me back if you still have it available

nationwide  (op)
Feb 6, 2007, 02:31 PM

PM Sent

Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 6, 2007, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by nationwide View Post
Also Macbook Pro will have these software installed, FileMaker Pro 8.5, Microsoft Office 2004, Adobe CS2 Premium, Final Cut Express HD 3.5, Soundtrack, Live Type and Parallels. I'm installing these software for free but they will not include original install disk.
Any software listed must come with original install discs and any license keys or information. Either include those or remove the programs from your listing.
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

nationwide  (op)
Feb 9, 2007, 10:45 AM

I would like to thanks everyone for their interest in the macbook pro i was selling but the laptop has been sold. MacNN is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!! but for everyone else, keep checking back with me. i'm looking to try to get a hold of another MBP and possible a Powermac G5 and a imac intel duo core. If i'm successful in obtaining these computers, i'll again post them here before i put them on ebay to give everyone a chance in buying a computer who's interested. Again thanks for your interests, check back soon and feel free to send me an email concerning the computers i listed above. Thanks

Forum Links
Forum Rules