Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Maxtor 160 GB USB Ext. HD

FS: Maxtor 160 GB USB Ext. HD
MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
May 9, 2007, 10:31 PM

I bought a Maxtor 160 GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive a few weeks ago, but since my PowerBook uses USB 1.1, my transfers seem to take forever. Plus, the MacBook Pro I was supposed to be getting (which was the main reason for buying the HD) fell through, so I really don't have a use for this anymore. I've used it maybe three times since I bought it, and for the rest of the time it's been sitting on my desk. I have the original box for it, but not the original packing materials.

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8013/dsc00311ce4.jpg

It will come in the original box with the power adapter and the USB cable. US buyers only and Paypal only. I will ship next day via Priority Mail.

Asking $90+$5 shipping anywhere in the US.

"Listen, I don't do warning shots: From start to end, it's completely a climax. Say your prayers."

MadanKnightRyukendo  (op)
Forum Regular
May 10, 2007, 12:45 PM

It has come to my attention that Wal-mart is selling the same hard drive for much less (which is crap, because I paid more than what I'm selling this for), so if interested, make offers. My price isn't set in stone.

"Listen, I don't do warning shots: From start to end, it's completely a climax. Say your prayers."

MadanKnightRyukendo  (op)
Forum Regular
May 15, 2007, 01:37 AM

Okay guys, asking $60 SHIPPED on this. I'd like to get this out of here, and I could use the money for something I'm keeping an eye on right now.

Forum Links
Forum Rules