Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Are we doing enough to stop ISIS?

Are we doing enough to stop ISIS?
Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jun 23, 2015, 08:25 PM

WARNING. DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART.

HORRIBLY BRUTAL VIDEO: ISIS drowns men in swimming pool LOCKED IN CAGE, shows them drowning using underwater cameras ยป The Right Scoop -

The link doesn't autoplay the video, so you can go there for the content.

The US strategy to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria has been ineffective thus far. Are we doing enough to stop them? Every day that passes they grow stronger via their recruiting campaigns and territorial gains. Do you think the west has an obligation to remove these barbarians from the face of our planet? Do you think there are any diplomatic options we could utilize to minimize their influence? Do you think boots-on-the-ground will become necessary once they've grown strong enough to attack western countries with regularity?

I personally see Iraq as far too weak to control the problem. The pershmerga have shown success using horribly outdated weaponry against captured US arms and armor. Do you think we ought to do more to bypass Baghdad and arm the front lines against ISIS? Baghdad is obviously hesitant to allow the peshmerga to obtain weaponry as they would be in stronger position to gain autonomy from Iraq's central government, though at this point it seems as ISIS closes in on Baghdad they could be our best hope to fight the ISIS scourge. I think if we want to keep US and coalition boots of the ground, we ought to be doing more to arm our allies on the ground in Iraq, and eventually Syria.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2015, 10:00 PM

Wow. Where to begin?

U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East is a clusterf*ck to put it mildly. This isn't a Democratic or Republican Administration issue. It's an American issue rooted in the fundamental reality of competing and conflicting interests. It's the natural result of trying to play both sides against the middle. There are two fundamental fault lines in the Middle East. The Arab/Persian-Israeli conflict. And there is the much older and deeply seated Sunni-Shia conflict in the Muslim world.

The modern state of Israel is viewed by the indigenous inhabitants of the Middle East as as foreign occupier of Arab land. And for good reason. It serves two purposes for Western powers. It provides a morally acceptable solution to the European "Jewish Problem" while also serving as a Western (i.e. American) military outpost in the Middle East in case the Saudi oilfields were ever threatened. So US foreign policy has been to protect Israel at all costs. Even when its actions run counter to US interests. Though we may soon see some consequences and repercussions for Israel regarding U.N. resolutions because Netenyahu has clearly lost sight of the fact that Israel is the "junior partner" in the relationship with America and taking most every opportunity to piss Obama off. In any event, my point is that U.S. policy which is ostensibly "neutral" in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict but in clearly pro-Israel by any objective measure is viewed unfavorably by the overwhelming majority of inhabitants in the region. Even amongst our Arab "allies".

Furthermore, when it comes to the Sunni-Shia conflict we have al-Qaeda and ISIL (sorry but I'm not inclined to sully the admittedly Greek name "Isis" of an ancient African deity "Auset" because it happens to match the Enlish acronyms these savages are known by) which are extremist SUNNI organizations funded by elements within the governments of our Sunni "allies" in the region. Anyone who thinks that ISIS isn't supported by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf State monarchies just isn't paying attention. They are bankrolling movements that seek their own destruction because in the SHORT-TERM their guns are pointed at the Shia led governments in Iraq and Syria that are funded by the Shia government in Iran. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that jazz. This is a regional proxy war between the Iranian Quds force and its Shia allies ... Assad in Syria, Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Houthis in Yemen, and the Shia militias in Iraq ... and Saudi Arabia (and the Gulf States) and its allies ... ISIL, al-Nusra Front, Free Syrian Army. And the U.S. is caught in the middle. The most extreme actors in the region are supported by our "allies" which are the dominant players in the global oil market ... which is the lifeblood of the U.S. economy. That whole "fracking" oil boom the U.S. has experienced over the last few years? Saudi Arabia just shut that down by flooding the market with cheap oil. Yeah American consumers loved the lower gas prices at the pump ... but the cost was now it's decidedly cheaper to import from Saudi Arabia than to use fracking to extract oil at home. So we have an "ally" supporting our "enemy" maintaining their market share.

But OTOH the US is trying to reach a detente on the nuclear issue with the Shia power Iran to free up limited resources to counter the rise of China in the Asian theater. A former ally turned sworn enemy (a self inflicted wound IMO resulting from short-term US financial greed) is now our best friend in the fight against ISIL. Even though for public consumption the US refuses to acknowledge that. The Kurds are an effective fighting force against ISIL, but the U.S. dares not support them directly lest we antagonize NATO ally Turkey and unspoken ally Iran. Both of which are wary of Kurdish autonomy becoming outright independence because that would only inspire further secessionist Kurdish movements in their own countries. Let's not forget the Kurds are the largest ethnic group in the world without its own homeland.

So when you step back and look at the entire geo-political chessboard it becomes pretty clear why the Obama Administration chose not to attack Syria lest Assad fall. The reality is that as brutal as he has been holding on to his own power ... his government is preferable to a wholesale collapse that would sweep ISIL into the power vacuum. Not to mention the Russian military interest since Syria hosts its last remaining warm water naval base. And definitely not to mention the US public which has absolutely no appetite for yet another foolish Middle East military adventure. ISIL simply won't be defeated by the current U.S. strategy. They can only be contained. And that seems be the objective. To be keep all of the key players fighting and occupied with each other ... so they don't have the resources or opportunity to focus on our homeland.

In the meantime it's just ugly. And political fodder for those who will seek every opportunity to criticize from the backseat ... but in all likelihood would do the same thing if they were in the drivers seat. Personally I think that it's a wrap on Iraq and Syria as modern day nation-states unless the US or some other foreign power intervenes decisively in support of the one side or the other. This is the inevitable result of borders arbitrarily drawn by European powers after WW1 designed to foster their own imperial interests with no regard whatsoever to the religious and cultural delineations on the ground. But we shall see ....

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jun 23, 2015 at 10:11 PM. )

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2015, 04:54 AM

You need to cut off the supply of foot soldiers but the more wars that are fought, middle east countries occupied, sanctions imposed, drone strikes etc etc, the more future foot soldiers you create.

There is no quick fix for this. You have to start by containing them, capturing instead of killing, then treating them well and not torturing them. Then 20 years later you might make some headway.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2015, 07:22 AM

Letting families pay ransom now means you are a commodity now. How does this help? President LIAR is in fantasy land again.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 25, 2015, 06:04 AM

We have FAE that can kill virtually everything for ~30 sq/km (each) without the drawbacks of radiation or fallout, it's time to start implementing those in the areas that ISIS fully controls. A decade ago we used smaller bombs to great effect against Al-Qaeda.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 25, 2015, 06:25 PM

I think we are.

I think we need to be focusing more on domestic terrorists and our internal problems.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jun 26, 2015, 02:23 PM

With the Obama Admins disregard for closing the borders, and his agencies filled with political operatives dictating procedures they have no experiences with, like IT security and procedures this was bound to happen. Politics above the safety and well being of the country has been SOP since 2009.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 28, 2015, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
I think we are.

I think we need to be focusing more on domestic terrorists and our internal problems.
Meanwhile, IS will continue to kill and enslave the non Wahhabi population under its control.
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 28, 2015, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Meanwhile, IS will continue to kill and enslave the non Wahhabi population under its control.
Unfortunately there are atrocities that occur all over the world, we can't be in the middle of all of them.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jun 28, 2015, 01:47 PM

Seems the various 'muslim extremists' are at the center of most of it. None of the groups 'religious leaders' wish to discuss their interpretations of the faith. How can we proceed? It seems like only a massive army of foot soldiers and lots of air cover can defeat them, if that is the goal. Or...is the goal to just stop them from being violent?

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jun 30, 2015, 12:42 PM

So much for the modern world......

ISIS executes women by beheading for the first time for 'sorcery' in Syria | Daily Mail Online

Magic huh? 14th century modern.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 30, 2015, 06:57 PM

A church once formally accused me of practicing sorcery, but it was true. Fortunately Christians don't burn people at the stake for such things anymore.

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jul 1, 2015, 07:20 AM

Hmmm, I only do close-up magic and sleight of hand.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 1, 2015, 01:08 PM

Ritual magick is a hoot, especially when it involves costumes, sex, and bladed weapons.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 2, 2015, 09:01 AM

The Washington Post has an article that says Iraqis believe the US is "in cahoots" with ISIS. Seeing these video the Iraqis have claimed to have viewed would be quite disastrous to Obama's claim that ISIS is contained.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...272_story.html

By Liz Sly December 1 at 9:24 PM
BAIJI, Iraq โ€” On the front lines of the battle against the Islamic State, suspicion of the United States runs deep. Iraqi fighters say they have all seen the videos purportedly showing U.S. helicopters airdropping weapons to the militants, and many claim they have friends and relatives who have witnessed similar instances of collusion.

Ordinary people also have seen the videos, heard the stories and reached the same conclusion โ€” one that might seem absurd to Americans but is widely believed among Iraqis โ€” that the United States is supporting the Islamic State for a variety of pernicious reasons that have to do with asserting U.S. control over Iraq, the wider Middle East and, perhaps, its oil.
45/47

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 2, 2015, 10:27 AM

Perhaps Russians using captured US equipment POSING as Americans to mess with President LIAR?

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 2, 2015, 10:28 AM

duplicate
( Last edited by BadKosh; Dec 2, 2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Dup Post)

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 2, 2015, 10:41 AM

Compare the status and stability of the world in 2008 with 2015.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 2, 2015, 02:14 PM

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 2, 2015, 02:36 PM

President LIAR even stated earlier this year he doesn't bother to read the daily intel reports he gets. No wonder he sounds like an idiot on the world stage.
He sounded REALLY pathetic at the Climate scam meeting in Paris. No teleprompter.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 3, 2015, 12:34 AM

Climate Change claims more victims:

*Warning, Graphic*

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Dec 5, 2015, 11:34 PM

Does anyone know if we run any kind of propaganda campaigns of our own to combat ISIS recruitment?

I think the allies used to do leaflet drops against the Nazis back in WW2. Something like that describing what rights and freedoms we believe in and want for the citizens we are trying to free from ISIS. Stuff saying that we regret every innocent life our bombs take but that we cannot stand by and let these scumbags get away with what they are doing. Shift the blame onto them.

I also have to wonder given the recent debate in UK parliament before voting to run airstrikes in Syria: Those civilians who remain in harms way, are they there by choice? Many millions have gotten out of the way of the bombs. Surely any who remain are either being deliberately foolish or have no choice and are effectively captives of IS. In which case aren't they as good as dead anyway?
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Snow-i  (op)
Professional Poster
Dec 6, 2015, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Does anyone know if we run any kind of propaganda campaigns of our own to combat ISIS recruitment?
I believe so, but it's hard to get western values to stick in primarily arab islamic cultures. I think ISIS's media campaign of brutal execution should be enough in that regard, yet ISIS is still having quite a bit of success recruiting.

I think the allies used to do leaflet drops against the Nazis back in WW2. Something like that describing what rights and freedoms we believe in and want for the citizens we are trying to free from ISIS. Stuff saying that we regret every innocent life our bombs take but that we cannot stand by and let these scumbags get away with what they are doing. Shift the blame onto them.
I agree with you here, but leaflet drops wouldn't be effective at all, especially considering the amount of recruiting ISIS does online. Those joining ISIS are fully aware of what ISIS is doing, and joining nonetheless. ISIS is not hiding their tactics, and therefor trying to explain how our way is better wouldn't be convincing to those that are joining ISIS anyways.

I also have to wonder given the recent debate in UK parliament before voting to run airstrikes in Syria: Those civilians who remain in harms way, are they there by choice?
I would say of those remain, that there are quite a few unwilling to abandon their home (and it's tough to blame them), quite a few who support the Islamic caliphate, and quite a few who oppose ISIS but can't leave because they have family physically unable to make the journey. Escaping the country is an extremely dangerous and physically demanding affair, and I'd wager a guess that many of those who do not support ISIS have young children or elderly family that physically couldn't make the trip. There's also the risk that if stopped by ISIS, that they end up on the next video and in a mass grave.

Many millions have gotten out of the way of the bombs. Surely any who remain are either being deliberately foolish or have no choice and are effectively captives of IS. In which case aren't they as good as dead anyway?
I think there's a whole range of people who are unwilling to leave behind their homes (remember, they'd be leaving literally all worldly possessions, occupations, friends and family behind to make the trip). As I said up there I think there's also a large number of people who're physically unable to do the trip (or have family unable). I think there's also a large number of people who are either indifferent or support ISIS's Islamic caliphate, but are themselves non combatants/don't directly support the cause.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Dec 6, 2015, 10:17 AM

Surely ISIS is recruiting in part by painting the west as an oppressive enemy of Islam. We just need to make it clear that we don't have a problem with Islam, just the barbaric tactics used by IS and condemned by most Muslims. Its not going to work on all of them but given how much cheaper propaganda can be than places and bombs it has to be worth running in parallel with the airstrikes.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 6, 2015, 03:58 PM

I believe so, but it's hard to get western values to stick in primarily arab islamic cultures. I think ISIS's media campaign of brutal execution should be enough in that regard, yet ISIS is still
Western secular or Christian values?
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 08:21 AM

This is absolutely ridiculous. The agent in charge in San Bernardino needs to be fired. The landlord used a crowbar and let CNN, MSNBC and other reporters into the townhouse.
FBI Neglect of San Bernardino Crime Scene Fits a Pattern
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 01:22 PM

Somehow this was missed during her visa application process.
California shooter attended Islamic school in Pakistan
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 01:30 PM

Somehow this was missed during her visa application process.
California shooter attended Islamic school in Pakistan
What makes you think it was "missed"? The article says nothing of the sort.

OAW

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
What makes you think it was "missed"? The article says nothing of the sort.

OAW
The article also does not say State knew and approved her K1visa.
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 03:25 PM

The article also does not say State knew and approved her K1visa.
Let me come at this from another angle. Do you have any evidence that her attendance at this "Islamic School" in Pakistan would automatically disqualify her from being approved for a visa per State Department policy?

OAW

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 7, 2015, 03:48 PM

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 04:10 PM

Let me come at this from another angle. Do you have any evidence that her attendance at this "Islamic School" in Pakistan would automatically disqualify her from being approved for a visa per State Department policy?

OAW
Red flag.
The region where the school is located, however, is home to thousands of extremist seminaries, with hundreds linked to al-Qaida and the Pakistani Taliban. Pakistan, which supports Islamic militants battling archrival India in the disputed region of Kashmir and is widely believed to have ties to insurgents in Afghanistan, has long turned a blind eye to institutions that teach radical interpretations of Islam.
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 05:04 PM

^^^^

You are avoiding the question. Is it or is it not State Department policy to automatically disqualify someone from being approved for a visa based upon attendance at this "Islamic School"? I'm not asking you if you think it SHOULD be. I'm asking you if it IS. Because if it is in fact State Department policy to do so then you have a legitimate basis for criticism. But if it is NOT then you can't really say it was "missed" because it would be a factor that wasn't deemed relevant.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Dec 7, 2015 at 05:18 PM. )

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 08:44 PM

^^^^

You are avoiding the question. Is it or is it not State Department policy to automatically disqualify someone from being approved for a visa based upon attendance at this "Islamic School"? I'm not asking you if you think it SHOULD be. I'm asking you if it IS. Because if it is in fact State Department policy to do so then you have a legitimate basis for criticism. But if it is NOT then you can't really say it was "missed" because it would be a factor that wasn't deemed relevant.

OAW
Who Can't Get Into The United States? Inadmissibility Laws - AllLaw.com
Overview of Major Grounds of Inadmissibility

Basis of Inadmissibility
Is a Waiver Available?
A communicable disease like tuberculosis (note: HIV was once on this list, but no longer)
Yes
A physical or mental disorder of public health significance
Yes
Drug abuse or addiction
No
Drug trafficking record
No
Conviction of crime involving moral turpitude
Yes
Multiple criminal convictions
Yes
Intentions or history of committing espionage or terrorism
No

Prostitution
Yes
Participation in Nazi persecution or genocide, torture, or extrajudicial killings
No
Failure to receive all the vaccinations recommended by the U.S. government
Yes
Violations of U.S. immigration laws
Yes
Likelihood of becoming dependent on public assistance or welfare.
No
Simply attending a madrasa in itself would not disqualify someone. Attending a madrasa in an area known for madrasas that teach jihad should be a red flag that would require investigating the history of that madrasa.
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 09:27 PM

Who Can't Get Into The United States? Inadmissibility Laws - AllLaw.com

Simply attending a madrasa in itself would not disqualify someone. Attending a madrasa in an area known for madrasas that teach jihad should be a red flag that would require investigating the history of that madrasa.
Thanks for being honest enough to address my question directly and not tapdance around the issue. As for whether this "should be" a red flag consider this in the context of limited resources.

A new research study released Tuesday refutes commonly accepted assertions about the popularity of madrassas in Pakistan.

The report, titled "Religious School Enrollment in Pakistan: A look at the Data," is the first study to use publicly available and nationally representative data sources to examine the enrollment trends of Pakistani students at religious schools.

Madrassas provide basic training to would-be Muslim clerics, teaching them how to read the Koran and lead daily and weekly prayers. Some of the leaders of Afghanistan's Taliban movement studied at these madrassas, and later when they came into power, they also became associated with Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida organization, which is believed to have carried out the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on Washington and New York.

Professor Asim Ijaz Khwaja of Harvard's Kennedy School of Government and co-authors Tahir Andrabi, Jishnu Das and Tristan Zajonc found that madrassas account for less than 1 percent of the total student enrollment in the country, with 200,000 children enrolled fulltime before 2001. They also concluded that there is no evidence of a dramatic increase in madrassa enrollment in recent years.
Less than 1 percent go to Pakistan madrassas - UPI.com

Then one would need to establish a definitive link between Madrassa and terrorism ... but that would appear to be dubious at best.

The Madrassas Myth | NYTimes.com

Based upon the latest news reports I've seen this couple spent a lot of time in Saudi Arabia in recent years and it would appear that might be where they were radicalized. Not a Madrassa in Pakistan. This ISIL ideology has its roots in Wahabism which originates from Saudi Arabia. Perhaps you are barking up the wrong tree?

OAW

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 10:37 PM

The university she attended in Pakistan has been monitored by Pakistani officials as well.
Pakistan woman in California shooting attended troubled university

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Security officials have been closely monitoring a university in east Pakistan attended by Tashfeen Malik, the woman involved in last week's mass shooting in California, because of concerns that Islamist militancy was taking hold there.

Malik, a Pakistani, attended the sprawling Bahauddin Zakariya University to study pharmacy between 2007 and 2012, after she had lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia.

Police and security officials on campus in the Punjabi city of Multan said intelligence officers had been stationed there to monitor militancy among 35,000 students studying in red-brick buildings set amid neatly kept grounds.

The enhanced security and monitoring was in response to the massacre of 134 pupils at an army-run school in the northwestern city of Peshawar a year ago that was blamed on the militant Pakistani Taliban movement.
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 7, 2015, 10:57 PM

^^^^

And again, even this article says "she had lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia."

OAW

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 8, 2015, 12:40 AM

Colonel Peters pulls no punches, and gets suspended for it.
45/47

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Dec 8, 2015, 05:57 AM

Lets just start with valuing human life, not chopping bits of people, freedom of speech and religion and equal rights for women.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 8, 2015, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Lets just start with valuing human life, not chopping bits of people, freedom of speech and religion and equal rights for women.
All of which are incompatible with Sharia. How well is the assimilation going in the UK?
45/47

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 8, 2015, 09:27 AM

From the horse's mouth.
45/47

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 8, 2015, 11:47 AM

OK, so your having a block party and 350 people show up.
One smiling man even brought a gift with a nice bow and a card which says DO NOT OPEN TIL CHRISTMAS.
The wife puts it under the tree and continues to deal with all those people, including the 15 or so she actually knows.
So many people, and where did they come from, and who are they?
No way to tell.

All of the sudden, the Christmas gift explodes, killing most of the attendees, and ruining the house and contents.

This is what Obamas open border policies and unvetted 'refugees' will cause to our nation.

subego
Clinically Insane
Dec 8, 2015, 01:11 PM

Tries to kill everyone at block party

[Bad Luck Bahram]

Bomb gets put inside under Christmas tree

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 8, 2015, 01:39 PM

Both terrorsts were siad to be wearing Go Pros. It was several hours after the shooting before they were killed. That is more than enough time for them to upload the video. How long before it shows up?
45/47

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 8, 2015, 03:10 PM

Unless they were damaged by some 'lead fragments'.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 8, 2015, 05:49 PM

Can I get a great big NO DUH!
Leaked ISIS document reveals terrorists' strategic plans

An ISIS document leaked to the public confirms the terrorists are focusing not only on attacking their enemies, they are also creating a well-organized government in the areas they occupy.

A Georgia State University researcher who monitors and investigates ISIS terrorists says the document is a reminder that no one should underestimate them.

The ISIS document, in just 23 pages, lays out a blueprint for the powerful, terrorist government that ISIS intends to impose, ultimately, everywhere.
IS has declared the Caliphate with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadir as Caliph.
45/47

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Dec 11, 2015, 08:37 AM

Obama is about to write a harsh letter to ISIS. That should take care of it. If not, He'll address it after his Christmas vacation.

Hawkeye_a
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 16, 2016, 01:58 PM

Can Germany Be Honest About Its Refugee Problems? (New York Times)

Jews Have No Future in France (Huffington Post)

So, i guess my question to the self-proclaimed "left" is, when did you become the side that supports anti-semites, anti-homosexual, anti-minority & misogyny?

1. What you have in Germany, Sweden, France, UK, and Europe in general, is a political elite, which has once again started supporting and promoting populations which hates Jews & Christians, homosexuals and women.

2. Take note of the fact that the legal indigenous population is unarmed and incapable of defending themselves.

3. Also take note of the lack of the 'freedom of speech', which is very helpful when inconvenient truths need to be suppressed.

4. Notice the role the "left-wing" media has played in reporting the news and facts about the victims and the perpetrators.

<sarcasm>Congratulations Europe, you've done it again.</sarcasm>

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 17, 2016, 04:31 PM

From the horse's mouth.
Typo.

"If he remains Christian, we tell him "Give me jizz, yeah?"

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 17, 2016, 04:38 PM

I want to start a rebranding campaign against IS to rename them the Insecure State. I haven't had the time yet but the idea was to take footage from their videos of them rambling on in Arabic but change the subtitles to read things like "We have tiny penises. Our penises are so tiny, that even when we get together, none of us can find each others." And various other lines all along this theme. Then release these new videos as being accurate translations due to our cryptographers cracking their secret codes.

I also wonder whether there are ways we can encourage a social revolution in the islamic world via the medium of music. It struck me after watching an old interview with David Bowie that Western music has lost every element of rebellion and politics that used to be rife. Its all just mindless, indulgent celebrity-worshipping garbage nowadays. Probably because we have little to really rebel against, or rather our kids don't. But since there are muslim countries where dancing in public is against the law, it seems there is some scope to revive this tradition in those countries if we can encourage their younger generations to start rebelling against the strict, prudish rules of their parents and grandparents. I'm not sure how exactly we would go about trying to aid and abet such a scenario. Hopefully the CIA has a department for this sort of thing.

Forum Links
Forum Rules