Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?

Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?
aberdeenwriter
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 08:50 PM

Anna Benson and new Orioles pitching hubby, Kris, want to "CHRISTEN" every city?
================================================== ========

Anyone have a problem with this?

http://www.annabenson.net/

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/baseb...ams-150159.php

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/8737
Anna Benson Needs Sex
Posted by James Joyner at 12:02
Women of Player

Anna Benson has issues … with major League Baseball. Not the kind Pete Rose faces but ones that are far more personal. The wife of Pittsburgh Pirate ace Kris Benson has made it her mission to take on one of sport’s oldest taboos: No sex before a game.

“I hate it. There’s no scientific proof that sex is going to hurt your pitching performance,” says Anna. But she’s fighting an uphill battle that dates back decades. Advocates of abstaining prior to competition are legion and range from trainers to coaches to athletes. But Anna persists.

“Each player has his own ritual, and Kris’s is no sex when he pitches. It pisses me off because if you tell me I can’t have something then that just makes me want it more. I like having sex with Kris. We’ve had some pretty nasty fights over this issue.”

The upside to her personal crusade is that she believes she has found the cure to the curse facing every pro athlete’s wife: groupies. Her simple solution: sex.

“Sex is healthy and wonderful,” Anna says. “And we like it. But we do it with each other, and we stay within the promises we made when we were married.” Sex is not only healthy for the Bensons, it’s also a personal adventure, one that Kris and Anna don’t mind talking about. “If what we have to say helps other couples, then that’s a good thing,” Anna says.

So what do the Bensons do to keep their sex life so exciting? Pretty much whatever they feel like. “We like video taping ourselves while having sex,” Anna says. “It’s a lot of fun making sex tapes. We share them only with each other. I mean, what guy doesn’t want to videotape himself and his woman having sex? All men want to.” Another of the couple’s aphrodisiacs is phone sex. “Every time Kris goes out of town, one of the first things we do is get on the phone and have phone sex. It’s still the two of us. The only difference is a phone and a movie going on.”

Then, of course, there is the more obvious solution. “Sometimes I’ll fly to whatever city where the Pirates are playing, and if Kris isn’t pitching then we have sex.” These road trips are a part of a nationwide quest for the couple. “We want to christen every city that Kris has played in during his professional career,” Anna says. “We have a ways to go, but that’s something we want to do. We haven’t even done it at the new stadium in Pittsburgh [PNC Park], but I’m sure we’ll get that done.”

The Pirates’ old home, legendary Three Rivers Stadium, was site of one of the couple’s more bizarre encounters. “We hadn’t had sex for a few days so we got into the back seat of our SUV in the parking lot at Three Rivers and while we were doing it fans were beating on the windows,” Anna says. The vehicle had tinted windows so the Bensons continued their business. “We finished screwing then Kris got out and greeted the fans. Hell, I’m not stopping sex with my man so some overzealous fan can have an autograph!”

And no matter how much energy he may exert during the game, Kris knows he has a follow-up performance when he steps off the field.

“After Kris has pitched in a game, we’re usually half naked before we get home and then we get after it. We’ve even pulled over and had sex on the way home.”

So the next time you see Kris Benson giving it his all on the mound for the Pirates, remember … his night is still very young.
( Last edited by aberdeenwriter; Jan 24, 2006 at 01:50 AM. )
Consider these posts as my way of introducing you to yourself.

Proud "SMACKDOWN!!" and "Golden Troll" Award Winner.

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2006, 08:54 PM

There should be more women like that.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 08:59 PM

yeah, so?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by d4nth3m4n
yeah, so?
So you have no problem with this, right?

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:03 PM

she sure likes to kiss and tell - way too much info lady

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by aberdeenwriter
Do you have a problem with everything? I assure you that someone, somewhere, in your city is having sex. Right now.

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:08 PM

they have what seems to be a healthy and loving marriage. i don't know that it needed to be discussed in public, but hey, sharing that info got a thread started on a random message board on the internet.

or are you particularly upset with the word Christen? you'd think you would have learned the lingo that us "whipper-snappers" use while you were robbing the cradle.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:14 PM

they have what seems to be a healthy and loving marriage. i don't know that it needed to be discussed in public, but hey, sharing that info got a thread started on a random message board on the internet.

or are you particularly upset with the word Christen? you'd think you would have learned the lingo that us "whipper-snappers" use while you were robbing the cradle.
You have crossed the line. Legally.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:17 PM

this thread is going places

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:20 PM

yeah yeah yeah, i'm a foreign agent too.

she's hot and i'm sure that there was a time where she too was a baseball groupie. all that sets her apart is that she said this publicly.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:21 PM

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2006, 09:27 PM

I don't. What's YOUR problem with two married adults wanting to have sex?
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:29 PM

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:31 PM

Man, so many people have crossed your lines, I can understand that you're pissed. Coke isn't cheap enough to just throw away.
weird wabbit

Dork.
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2006, 09:34 PM

I'm sorry to see Kris go, he's a good pitcher. But he'll get the chance to be the ace in Baltimore, and this (and the Jae Seo trade) gives Aaron Heilman a spot in the Mets rotation while bolstering our bullpen. We had seven or eight starting pitchers on the roster heading into the off-season, so we knew there'd be some changes. Sometimes you have to give up quality to get quality, after all.

Wait, this thread is about baseball, right?

Artful Dodger
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 23, 2006, 09:35 PM

I heard anabolic steroids usage is a proven way to get those testosterone level up again after sex. Someone should tell the MLB players this useful tip.

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by rickey939
Come on, Rickey. You know things are just like this for you when you play, right?

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:37 PM

i love this thread.

quote this post

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cadaver
Come on, Rickey. You know things are just like this for you when you play, right?
I knew I missed the majors for some reason or another.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 09:54 PM

i love this thread.

quote this post
http://i4.cashmoneyuploads.com/img/Picture_1fd8.png

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2006, 09:57 PM

I love the phrase cash money.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 10:06 PM

Wow. Two classic threads within a couple of days.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
Jan 23, 2006, 10:12 PM

There's no way these threads are for real.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 10:17 PM

I'm kind of speechless. Aberdeen is really losing it.
weird wabbit

paul w
Mac Elite
Jan 23, 2006, 10:35 PM

By just posting in this thread, I'm becoming a part of internet history.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 10:48 PM

the "" was a link. sneaky sneaky.

but wait, there's more-
http://i4.cashmoneyuploads.com/img/Picture_2fff.png

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jan 23, 2006, 10:59 PM

Where do I get my aberdeenwriter T-shirt? Is there some kind of newsletter?
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

ThisGuy
Mac Elite
Jan 23, 2006, 11:18 PM

Hello there. I don't post here much anymore, but this thread is hilarryus. I think I am going to sue the person who posts below me. I already find what he/she will write as being highly offensive to me and my family. Good day.

PurpleGiant
Mac Elite
Jan 23, 2006, 11:32 PM

Oh man. So now I'm getting sued too? I knew I should never have messed with this 'internet' thing.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:33 PM

the "" was a link. sneaky sneaky.

but wait, there's more-
http://i4.cashmoneyuploads.com/img/Picture_2fff.png
DAN!!!!! Don't do it!!!! Think of the child... oops
weird wabbit

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:33 PM

bring it. i'll have my lawyer contact the both off you.

theolein
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:34 PM

And I'll have my lawyer sue the internet!
weird wabbit

goMac
Posting Junkie
Jan 23, 2006, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by theolein
And I'll have my lawyer sue the internet!
Poor Al Gore.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:45 PM

Actually, this thread was meant as a red-herring. I wanted to find out what everyone thought about the subject but I didn't want to come right out and say what my thoughts were. Instead, I wanted to see what you all THOUGHT my sensibilities were.

My suspicions were right. You misperceive me and you misperceive information and data seemingly everywhere and in every way possible. Some of you can be counted on to jump to conclusions without having anything to go on but your own, often incorrect, suppositions.

I stated in the Bowie thread, and it is evidenced by my support for Howard Stern, that I have no problem with healthy, consensual, legal sexual activity.

So, with the benefit of a written statement of my position in one thread, and an allusion to my sensibilities in another thread and no definitive evidence to go on in this thread (but your own fuzzy reasoning) you STILL were unable to read things correctly.

So, with this thread your powers of observation and credibility have been demonstrated to be zero.

It may not mean much to you, but whenever you post something we'll all know not to take it seriously.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:45 PM

Sue everybody! </sol rosenberg>

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:47 PM

Actually, this thread was meant as a red-herring. I wanted to find out what everyone thought about the subject but I didn't want to come right out and say what my thoughts were. Instead, I wanted to see what you all THOUGHT my sensibilities were.

My suspicions were right. You misperceive me and you misperceive information and data seemingly everywhere and in every way possible. Some of you can be counted on to jump to conclusions without having anything to go on but your own, often incorrect, suppositions.

I stated in the Bowie thread, and it is evidenced by my support for Howard Stern, that I have no problem with healthy, consensual, legal sexual activity.

So, with the benefit of a written statement of my position in one thread, and an allusion to my sensibilities in another thread and no definitive evidence to go on in this thread (but your own fuzzy reasoning) you STILL were unable to read things correctly.

So, with this thread your powers of observation and credibility have been demonstrated to be zero.

It may not mean much to you, but whenever you post something we'll all know not to take it seriously.

lame owned pic snipped
Cool. In other (and far fewer) words, you were flamebaiting.

Congrats. Now EVERYONE knows how seriously to take you. Nice job.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by xi_hyperon
Cool. In other (and far fewer) words, you were flamebaiting.
Nope. Wrong again. As usual. So why not stick to the topic and use your brain and behave rationally? You'll do yourself a favor.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:57 PM

Yeah, I know. You meant for this to happen. Ok.

Keep trying.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2006, 11:59 PM

wow, well i'm glad you've cleared that one up. why did you leave for a while there? think you could do that one again?

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:00 AM

wow, well i'm glad you've cleared that one up. why did you leave for a while there? think you could do that one again?
What do you mean?

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:04 AM

What do you mean?
it might be time to go on leave again. here, let me get you started

http://www.imahotlegallolitawhoisloo...sugardaddy.com

go get 'em.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:13 AM

it might be time to go on leave again. here, let me get you started

http://www.imahotlegallolitawhoisloo...sugardaddy.com

go get 'em.

You are sick and mean spirited. Do you really want me as an enemy?

paul w
Mac Elite
Jan 24, 2006, 12:26 AM

:raises hand:

OOH OOH Choose me! Choose me!

No wait, let's be friends.!

Either way, don't change a thing!

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:27 AM

i don't have time to have internet enemies. you're on a roll lately though.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:54 AM

i don't have time to have internet enemies. you're on a roll lately though.
Just remember this.

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Confucius
Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)
And respect your elders.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 12:59 AM

what's to respect?

what, just because you were younger than i am now when i was born doesn't strike me as a solid reason to not call you out. try not baiting the forum if you want respect.

edited to be a little less mean.
( Last edited by d4nth3m4n; Jan 24, 2006 at 01:15 AM. )

ShortcutToMoncton
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 01:06 AM

My girlfriend and I are going on a little rural-Ontario resort trip over my Reading Week break. Apparently our cottage has 3 bedrooms, and we have to christen every one the first night and decide which one's best.

I'm looking forward to it.

greg
Mankind's only chance is to harness the power of stupid.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 01:15 AM

what's to respect?
How about respecting confidences? You have no honor, man. You squealed like a pig on the PM you sent. You snitched on the person responsible for spreading bogus information about me like a crack addict in exchange for a fix.

Your sig image makes you look like a Marilyn Manson wannabe. Your handle makes you look dyslexic.

Well, whatever your name is, I humbly advise you to stop this now. Nothing good will come of it for anyone.

aberdeenwriter  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 24, 2006, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by ShortcutToMoncton
My girlfriend and I are going on a little rural-Ontario resort trip over my Reading Week break. Apparently our cottage has 3 bedrooms, and we have to christen every one the first night and decide which one's best.

I'm looking forward to it.

greg

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jan 24, 2006, 01:17 AM

Wow, aberdeenwriter is on his way to the hall of fame. Watch out, Ca$h!
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Forum Links
Forum Rules