Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FT: MINT 12" PowerBook G4 - 1.5, 768, 80, SD, BT, AE

FT: MINT 12" PowerBook G4 - 1.5, 768, 80, SD, BT, AE
sdilley14
Mac Elite
Jul 23, 2006, 03:32 AM

Just like the topic says, I'm looking to trade my 12" PowerBook. I purchased it off of the Apple refurb site about 3 months ago and it runs perfectly with NO cosmetic flaws or dead pixels whatsoever. I thought I needed portability, but screen space is turning out to be much more of a necessity with the web design and graphic work I've been doing. I posted this laptop on here for sale a while back and it didn't work out so well, so here it is again for trade.

SPECS:
12" PowerBook G4 w/OSX 10.4.6
1.5 GHz G4
80gb 5400RPM
768 MB RAM
SuperDrive
BlueTooth
Airport Extreme

Like I said above, this thing runs absolutely perfect. The Airport reception is great (I've heard this to be a complaint from other PB owners). Cosmeticly, it's 10/10. Runs perfect and looks perfect in every way, I just need a bigger display on-the-go. This thing is GREAT for portability though.

I'm looking to get . . .

* 15.4" PowerBook G4 - 1.67, 512+, 60+, SD, BT, AE FINAL REV. (need that brighter, higher resolution.)

* BlackBook

* 20" G5 iMac (any specs ok)

* 17" PowerBook G4 (same specs desired as listed for the 15" PB above)

I will of course add whatever cash is necessary to make one of these trades happen. Also, I'm not in a huge hurry at all (as I love this PB and it's going to be very hard to part with it!) I'll entertain other trade offers, but the ones listed above are really what I'm looking for. And of course any trade needs to be in excellent condition, backed by an individual with quality feedback.

I can of course get original pictures or anything else at a serious buyer/trader's request. My new camera comes on Monday so I'll take a ton of pics/screenshots.

As I said, I'm not in a huge hurry, and I'm willing to work with most anyone to make a deal happen. All I ask for is prompt, coherent, professional communication. I'll provide phone number and other contact info to speak with any prospective trader. I'll bump this thread once or twice a week as new people come and go here and are always looking for new/different things.

Thanks for looking guys!

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 28, 2006, 10:08 AM

Bump! Still wanting a 15" PB final rev. like mad!

babyduckmonger
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 28, 2006, 12:23 PM

How much cash would you add for a 2.0GHz 20" iMac G5 with 1.5GB RAM? PM me your offer.
1.5 GHz 15" PowerBook 1024/80/combo/APE/BT2.0
1.42GHz Mac Mini 512/80/combo/APE/BT2.0

My Heatware. It's a work in progress. :)

lowdaksport
Forum Regular
Jul 28, 2006, 06:00 PM

how much cash are u putting up fot the powerbook? I got mine in, I beleive february. Its the latest one. It has 1.5 gig ram 80 gig hard drive basically all standard spec. So make an offer of cash plus your powerbook and let me know

JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Jul 29, 2006, 03:04 PM

Interested in selling outright? How much?
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

lowdaksport
Forum Regular
Jul 29, 2006, 04:44 PM

am i interested???? or someoen else lol.

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2006, 02:53 AM

PMs replied to.
2.3 GHz Intel i5 MacBook Pro
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 13, 2006, 11:31 PM

Bump. Still looking for a trade for a final revision 15" PB.
2.3 GHz Intel i5 MacBook Pro
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

Forum Links
Forum Rules