Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > combining pdf files

combining pdf files
fivefilms
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 15, 2004, 07:34 PM

i have a g4 with 9.2.2, and i have several photoshop documents that i want to convert to pdf files. i can save each one as a photoshop pdf fine, but i'd like to know if, once i open them up in acrobat, can i combine all the pages into one pdf, so i can just scroll up or down to each page. the pages are for a movie and i would like to make a digital press kit. i just don't want there to be 10 different pdf's on the disk, but instead have one pdf that's 10 pages long. thanks.
-mike

Ambassadeur
Dedicated MacNNer
Location: Transatlantic flight, first class, third row, aisle seat
Jan 15, 2004, 07:47 PM

Originally posted by fivefilms:
i have a g4 with 9.2.2, and i have several photoshop documents that i want to convert to pdf files. i can save each one as a photoshop pdf fine, but i'd like to know if, once i open them up in acrobat, can i combine all the pages into one pdf, so i can just scroll up or down to each page. the pages are for a movie and i would like to make a digital press kit. i just don't want there to be 10 different pdf's on the disk, but instead have one pdf that's 10 pages long. thanks.
-mike
In Acrobat it's easy to add different pdf files up to one document. behold, not in Acrobat Reader, but in Acrobat. The function is in the menu somewhere (no submenu), sorry for not being more specific. i don't have the program here right now.

Oh, and doesn't this sound more like a thread for the "Software" Forum?

Forum Links
Forum Rules