Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Backlit Keyboard

Backlit Keyboard
Just3D
Apr 1, 2006, 09:52 PM

Is there a possibility to increase the strength of the backlight for the keyboard? I noticed in some MacBook Pro images, the backlight on the keyboard is much brighter than what mine is capable of doing. Is there a problem with my specific MBP? Or is there a setting that I will need to tinker around with to increase the strength of the Backlight?

Just3D  (op)
Apr 1, 2006, 09:56 PM

Stupid me. Mods/Admins, please delete this thread. I found it =P Sorry to bother you all

TheBum
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 2, 2006, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ILoveAlliO
Stupid me. Mods/Admins, please delete this thread. I found it =P Sorry to bother you all
Found the F10 key, did ya?

It's OK. Even we Mac veterans have a moment of stupidity every now and then.

Just3D  (op)
Apr 3, 2006, 02:55 PM

Hahaha! Thanks very much for your positive comment! I appreciate it. I'm a new mac user... but been a PC user forever.. working in an IT Department involving PC's only. To be honest, I even went through a point where I disliked macs (for no apparent reason). After the MacBook Pro came out, I was tempted to try it out. After I did that... Heck, I got rid of my self-built gaming PC and decked out my MacBook Pro with a Cinema 20, Wireless Keyboard/Mouse and iCurve. It's incredible... and I'm still learning the basics.

Again, Thanks for your help! Take care.

Forum Links
Forum Rules