Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > "The BIGS" by 2K Sports...anybody else looking forward to this?

"The BIGS" by 2K Sports...anybody else looking forward to this?
rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 15, 2007, 11:43 PM

I am anxiously awaiting "The BIGS" by 2K Sports (2K Sports - The Bigs) for the Wii and other consoles that comes out later this month. It's promising to be a pretty unique twist on the everyday baseball video game from years past and the graphics and various videos look awesome. Plus, the soundtrack for this game is pretty damn good as well.

The Wii version will have some pretty unique controls using both the Wiimote and Nunchuck...so you have full control pitching, batting, fielding, and running the bases.

Anybody else looking forward to this?

the_glassman
Mac Elite
Jul 4, 2007, 04:00 PM

I was looking forward to it until my Xbox went down in flames. It's received some pretty good reviews and if I ever get a refurbished Xbox back from Microsoft I might try it out.

rickey939  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 4, 2007, 05:38 PM

It's really good in my opinion. I have it for the 360; however, I think the Wii version would be even better since you are so much more involved in the action. Nonetheless, it's a great game thus far.

Forum Links
Forum Rules