Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Ridiculousness Cont'd.

Ridiculousness Cont'd.
Thread Tools
Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 21, 2017, 10:43 AM
 
Is that the lie the MSM is pedaling today?
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 21, 2017, 06:40 PM
 
Because multi-country, multi-network live video feeds are easy to delete crowds from.

I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
turtle777
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: planning a comeback !
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 21, 2017, 07:26 PM
 
Hardly surprising. Trump supporters have jobs and can't just slack off for inaugurations.

-t
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 21, 2017, 08:59 PM
 
It wasn't raining like fu*king cats and dogs in 2009, either.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 07:26 AM
 
In 2009 you didn't have lots of immature assholes running around smashing windows, setting cars on fire etc either. That is a trait of the liberally indoctrinated snowflakes, throwing tantrums. I was downtown BECAUSE I HAD TO WORK. As long as you were WATCHING the riots downtown, did you get a chance to LISTEN to their BS??? Asshole doesn't come close to describe it.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 07:45 AM
 
The irony over the demonstrations and rioting is that it's largely Leftist property they were destroying. Bank of America? Starbucks? Wells Fargo? All were major contributors to Hillary's campaign. Hell, they even destroyed Larry King's limo.

Millennial snowflakes are pretty bad, it's the most spoiled and entitled generation yet, by far. This was the first presidential election those on the Left have ever lost. In fact, it never occurred to them that their side might not win, in the first place. The youngest at our office cried for a week, and after the inauguration was ready to burst into tears at any moment.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 09:14 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
This was the first presidential election those on the Left have ever lost. In fact, it never occurred to them that their side might not win, in the first place. The youngest at our office cried for a week, and after the inauguration was ready to burst into tears at any moment.
If you think as many would have cried if McCain or Romney had won, you really don't get it.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 09:19 AM
 
Oh look, rightists burning rightist property after Obama was elected in '08.




Lets not mention that America just saw the largest one day protest in its entire history go down without a single arrest either.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 10:01 AM
 
ONE protestor = 217? Thinking and evaluating seems to be a weak point to libs. Where is the broken glass?
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 10:51 AM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
If you think as many would have cried if McCain or Romney had won, you really don't get it.
If you think they wouldn't, you really don't get it.

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Oh look, rightists burning rightist property after Obama was elected in '08.



Lets not mention that America just saw the largest one day protest in its entire history go down without a single arrest either.
217 being charged with felony rioting isn't "a single arrest", so strictly speaking you're correct. Also, as stupid as the message portrayed in that image is, that wasn't carried out on public property, nor did it involve destroying other people's possessions and businesses.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: 888500128, C3, 2nd soft.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 12:17 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
If you think they wouldn't, you really don't get it.
um. You really, actually, genuinely believe that Trump was just a Republican candidate like any other?

And that the reaction, both domestically and globally, would have been the same, to any other candidate?

     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 01:16 PM
 
Given he keeps defending him at every turn, its clear he sees little wrong with Trump at all.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 04:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
If you think they wouldn't, you really don't get it.



217 being charged with felony rioting isn't "a single arrest", so strictly speaking you're correct. Also, as stupid as the message portrayed in that image is, that wasn't carried out on public property, nor did it involve destroying other people's possessions and businesses.
Perhaps insomniac was refering to the Soros/Planned Parenthood funded 1/21 marches.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Given he keeps defending him at every turn, its clear he sees little wrong with Trump at all.
Some fools make me keep defending him, due to their wingnut accusations and knee-jerk responses. I don't like the guy, but your outrageous hate and distortion of anything he says and does is absurd.

Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
um. You really, actually, genuinely believe that Trump was just a Republican candidate like any other?

And that the reaction, both domestically and globally, would have been the same, to any other candidate?
Like any other? No. He's a first class asshole, above and beyond what anyone has ever seen jockeying for POTUS. However, any Repub would have been vilified by the lion's share of the MSM and Hollywood. Hell, they even tried to paint Rubio as a fascist for a short period of time, when it appeared that he could take over the lead during the primaries.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 23, 2017, 10:35 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Some fools make me keep defending him, due to their wingnut accusations and knee-jerk responses. I don't like the guy, but your outrageous hate and distortion of anything he says and does is absurd.
I'd like to hear what you don't like about him. Whether you have evidence to back up your opinions or not.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 24, 2017, 10:00 AM
 
I was going to write something similar. I can't stand the guy, so I'm irritated by accuracy requiring me to defend him.

Did he spin some bullshit the day after the inauguration? Yes. Was this preceded by a day's worth of "low turnout" hit-pieces? Yes.
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 24, 2017, 01:06 PM
 
I feel a few hits are needed to temper the smugness.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
P
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 03:54 AM
 
Originally Posted by subego View Post
I was going to write something similar. I can't stand the guy, so I'm irritated by accuracy requiring me to defend him.

Did he spin some bullshit the day after the inauguration? Yes. Was this preceded by a day's worth of "low turnout" hit-pieces? Yes.
The problem is that his BS is so bad that it doesn't pass the laugh test. Look back in this very thread, when the issue of turnout was brought up. The first response is turtle with a joke, and then Cap'n blames the weather. That's all you need, right there - joke it off, and blame it on something irrelevant. Don't try to say that it was a bigger crowd because that is a verifiable piece of data that can be refuted, and it becomes news.

But then, maybe that was the reason - make the media care about the crowds story so they don't make news about Trump's first actions as president?
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.
     
And.reg
The Mighty
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: With the seagulls and the lobster rolls
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 08:03 AM
 
Just found this smiley and I want to protest using it
     
subego
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Chicago, Bang! Bang!
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 10:05 AM
 
Originally Posted by P View Post
But then, maybe that was the reason - make the media care about the crowds story so they don't make news about Trump's first actions as president?
I have a simpler explanation. Our president is an emotional retard who constantly seeks validation, therefore stories which question his validity are an easy way to make it personal while maintaining a veneer of journalistic integrity.

It would be one thing if the turnout question came from nowhere, but the anticipated low numbers were beat on for a week beforehand.
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 02:51 PM
 
Do you think maybe the press are provoking him on purpose so he'll do something too stupid and get taken down?
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Isle of Manhattan
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 03:28 PM
 
I think this is was Pence and the rest of the republicans are counting on, if not wishing for.
"Faster, faster! 'Till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - HST
     
P
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 05:33 PM
 
Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
Do you think maybe the press are provoking him on purpose so he'll do something too stupid and get taken down?
I think they're provoking him on purpose so he'll say something stupid and they can get lots of clicks for a story that takes no effort to write.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 06:13 PM
 
Yes, sadly thats probably closer to the truth.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
And.reg
The Mighty
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: With the seagulls and the lobster rolls
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 25, 2017, 06:24 PM
 
Just adding some more random ridiculousness:

Siri, set a passcode.

"Here is what I found on the web..."

Siri, get smarter.

"That may be beyond my abilities at the moment."

No kidding.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2017, 11:59 AM
 
Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Perhaps insomniac was refering to the Soros/Planned Parenthood funded 1/21 marches.
     
osiris
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Isle of Manhattan
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 26, 2017, 12:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
oh FFS, really?
"Faster, faster! 'Till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - HST
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 06:36 AM
 
From the NY Times of all places.
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington – Women in the World in Association with The New York Times – WITW
To understand the march better, I stayed up through the nights this week, studying the funding, politics and talking points of the some 403 groups that are “partners” of the march. Is this a non-partisan “Women’s March”?

Roy Speckhardt, executive director of the American Humanist Association, a march “partner,” told me his organization was “nonpartisan” but has “many concerns about the incoming Trump administration that include what we see as a misogynist approach to women.” Nick Fish, national program director of the American Atheists, another march partner, told me, “This is not a ‘partisan’ event.” Dennis Wiley, pastor of Covenant Baptist United Church of Christ, another march “partner,” returned my call and said, “This is not a partisan march.”

Really? UniteWomen.org, another partner, features videos with the hashtags #ImWithHer, #DemsInPhily and #ThanksObama. Following the money, I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

I found out: plenty.
     
P
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 07:31 AM
 
A few reflections:

1) There is a difference between "paying someone to protest" and "having links to an organisation is also supportive of that cause". If Soros gives money to PP, he does so because he agrees with what they do, not because he wants them to march in the event of a Trump presidency.
2) This article, as many others, is casting Soros as some sort of Democratic Koch brother. This is not exactly an inaccurate parallel, but it is interesting for many reasons. For one, Tea Party activists kept saying for years that they were a grassroots movement and the Koch brothers were irrelevant - does this now mean that they have abandoned that position?
3) The author is "a liberal feminist" who voted for Trump. That is not just something you can throw out there - she'd have to back up why we should see her as a liberal feminist despite voting for Trump. Trump has been called many things, but "liberal" and "feminist" are not among them.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 07:55 AM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
That wasn't the question, and they know it. His action committee pays the organizers, and they work out all the transportation of the rest.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 08:54 AM
 
No. False. And ridiculous.
( Last edited by andi*pandi; Jan 27, 2017 at 11:49 AM. )
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 02:16 PM
 
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 02:32 PM
 
Some poor bastard had to sit down with trump leaning over his/her shoulder telling them how to photoshop that hand.
     
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Eternity
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 03:04 PM
 
Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
Some poor bastard had to sit down with trump leaning over his/her shoulder telling them how to photoshop that hand.


A needed reminder not believe everything on Twitter
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 04:21 PM
 
awww!
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 27, 2017, 10:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
No. False. And ridiculous.
I hope you aren't having a seizure, but obviously you're in denial. Lord knows you've been in all-out panic mode for months now. (The irresponsible "spray and pray" approach by the MSM regarding anything negative about Trump has done the more vulnerable people on the Left no favors.)

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2017, 11:25 AM
 
Ok, thats pretty funny.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
andi*pandi
Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: inside 128, north of 90
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2017, 11:48 AM
 
That... is satire. Really good satire. Dakar, please confirm.
     
P
Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
 
That link appears to forward to a scam right now.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.
     
Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 28, 2017, 03:51 PM
 
The real ABC News clipped the WH colonnade walk portion of John Muir's interview with Trump when it was posted to the ABC News webpage and the transcipt.
https://www.getreligion.org/getrelig...n-bannon-said-

MUIR: ... Let me just ask you while we’re standing outside, could you hear the voices from the Women’s March here in Washington? We know there were more than a million people who turned out, and you are their president now too.
TRUMP: That’s true.
MUIR: Could you hear them from the White House?
TRUMP: No, I couldn’t hear them. The crowds were large, but you will have a large crowd on Friday, too, which is mostly pro-life people. You’re going to have a lot of people coming on Friday. And I will say this, and I didn’t realize this. But I was told. You will have a very large crowd of people. I don’t know as large or larger. Some people said it will be larger. Pro-life people and they say the press doesn’t cover them.
MUIR: I don’t want to compare crowd sizes again. I - I – I –
TRUMP: No, you should – But let me just tell you. What you do say is that the press doesn’t cover them?
Muir ignores the subject being raised and returns to his previous line of thinking.

Did he hear what Trump said? Did he hear the question?

Oh, and one more thing: Why is this section of the interview missing from the official ABC News transcript and, I would assume, the archives? Ditto for this dissection by The Washington Post. Am I missing something here? And is there something missing from the "full" interview footage that is posted online?
The removed clip.
     
Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: 888500128, C3, 2nd soft.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 07:11 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
I hope you aren't having a seizure, but obviously you're in denial. Lord knows you've been in all-out panic mode for months now. (The irresponsible "spray and pray" approach by the MSM regarding anything negative about Trump has done the more vulnerable people on the Left no favors.)

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: "I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump's Rally" - ABC News
Ummm... that's not ABC News.
ABC News is abcnews.com .

Is THAT really how Pro-Trump propaganda preys on the gullible? I mean, it looks like it could almost be a legit news site, except it's filled with bullshit.

Previous article
Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The National Anthem At All Sporting Events Nationwide
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 10:13 AM
 
Mia culpa, that's what I get for taking things directly off Twitter. However, that doesn't mean Soros isn't involved.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Just west of DC.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 01:23 PM
 
     
Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: 888500128, C3, 2nd soft.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
 
Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
Mia culpa, that's what I get for taking things directly off Twitter. However, that doesn't mean Soros isn't involved.
Did you just seriously post a link that included the following quote:

Summary:

There is no evidence of George Soros influencing protesters. There is no evidence of paid demonstrators. A pro-immigration group is campaigning against an anti-immigration President. A clean water group is campaigning against a President fond of fracking. A social justice organization is campaigning against a President who stands for everything they oppose. Then there are organic protests in the streets and protests organized by MoveOn.org.

There is no evidence of protesters being paid. None.
Serious question: Are you out of your mind? You used to come across (NB: I don't read the Political Lounge) as a fairly straight character, and here you are posting fake news, then doing a "mea culpa" and replacing it with an article you obviously didn't read, because it completely contradicts your point…?

Everything about the Trump presidency is utterly bizarre, including the fact that he apparently got elected because something about him made previously rational human beings' brains completely stop working.

Next serious question: Who ****ing cares?

I mean, seriously: you had one-point-eight MILLION people on the streets. You have major branches of government in open defiance. You have presidential executive orders so poorly thought-out that they are immediately stayed by comparatively low-level courts.

And the problem is somehow some billionaire with an agenda paying for bussing?
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 03:30 PM
 
Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
Serious question: Are you out of your mind? You used to come across (NB: I don't read the Political Lounge) as a fairly straight character, and here you are posting fake news, then doing a "mea culpa" and replacing it with an article you obviously didn't read, because it completely contradicts your point…?
It's been his M.O. for years now. He's gone from one of the more interesting personalities around here to a straight-up troll, who's only interest is "sticking it to" progressives. So that means at this moment he is a Trump apologist.

It's really quite pathetic to see it happen actually.
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 07:03 PM
 
Originally Posted by Spheric Harlot View Post
Serious question: Are you out of your mind? You used to come across (NB: I don't read the Political Lounge) as a fairly straight character, and here you are posting fake news, then doing a "mea culpa" and replacing it with an article you obviously didn't read, because it completely contradicts your point…?
Yes, the article contradicts itself, but the MSM often does that these days. They give the money totals, they know he contributed the funds, then they claim there's no proof the $$ was used for that purpose. I imagine they simply spent it on redecorating or something.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Shaddim's sock drawer
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 07:07 PM
 
Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
It's been his M.O. for years now. He's gone from one of the more interesting personalities around here to a straight-up troll, who's only interest is "sticking it to" progressives. So that means at this moment he is a Trump apologist.
You being the one making this claim makes it even more delicious. How many times have you recently trolled the sports thread in the last few months? You're by far one of the very worst here, pot.

It's really quite pathetic to see it happen actually.
I think the same thing every time I see you shining Brady's or Belichick's dome.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr
     
sek929
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 07:16 PM
 
The sports thread, that's all you got?



You troll the entire forum, I act like an ass in a thread about sports.
     
OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: May 2001
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 08:26 PM
 
CTP posting a link to an article he clearly didn't bother to read because it says the complete opposite of his characterization of it? Say it isn't so!!

OAW
     
Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Jan 29, 2017, 09:57 PM
 
Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
It's been his M.O. for years now. He's gone from one of the more interesting personalities around here to a straight-up troll, who's only interest is "sticking it to" progressives. So that means at this moment he is a Trump apologist.

It's really quite pathetic to see it happen actually.
I have wondered whether the account changed hands. Or whether Shaddim simply briefed someone else before CTP showed up and we all just assumed it was him.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,