Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > MACSOFT! PLEASE READ

MACSOFT! PLEASE READ
Ca$h68
Banned
Jul 19, 2000, 02:35 AM

ok, I couldnt find anywhere to email them... so here goes.... hope this gets to them somehow... (Why the heck is their website under wizworks anyway? You think it'd just be www.macsoft.com or something...)

UPDATE YOUR FREAKING WEBPAGE! Every time I look at the driver section it says that "this exciting driving game will be out spring 2000" and I cry! I cry so much because I've been lied to and cheated out of a game I love. You could possibly make it up to me if you would just update your webpage, like new pictures, or perhaps system requirements...

or you could get some money out of it AND RELEASE THAT DAMN GAME ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Ca$h

PS: A season late is better than never, however, if you even THINK about turning this into another half life, I'm going to start firebombing..... >

alex l-r
Jul 20, 2000, 02:07 PM

Firs off Cash, if you did your homework, www.macsoft.com is already owned by Lightspeed Systems so obviously they couldn't use it.

Secondly, delays happen all the time. It's a fact of life in the gaming world. Hardly anything gets here on time. Macsoft isn't even porting the game, a porting house in the UK is, so why don't you go to them and let them know a piece of your mind?

Finally, what the hell will firebombing accomplish? I think you're smarter than that. I'm sure Macsoft has much larger things to deal with like working on getting more great games to the Mac. Making meaningless threats like that is foolish and childish at best.

Ca$h68  (op)
Banned
Jul 21, 2000, 01:58 AM

yeah, and it pissed me off even MORE when MACNN decided to have users forget what sarcasm was.......

Ca$h

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jul 21, 2000, 11:15 AM

Blizzard is notorious for doing just that (everyone is)... Spring, summer, fall, winter... Opps, we meant spring again...

I wonder what the largest blunder ever was... Copland for Apple???

Forum Links
Forum Rules