Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Sony T1 Digital Camera Video/Image Player?

Sony T1 Digital Camera Video/Image Player?
massey314
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 18, 2004, 09:59 PM

So I was wondering if the T1 could be used as a digital viewer for videos and images. The LCD is large enough to see images and videos in detail. This could be a great thing to use it for. Only problem is that I don't think the T1 will recognize any other formats except what is produced. I tried .jpgs and mpgs with no luck. It also seems as if you need to have EXIF data for the camera to recognize the images. If there was a program or solution for create an image to store and view on a T1 that would be too cool. Anyone have any suggestions?

( Last edited by massey314; Feb 18, 2004 at 10:45 PM. )

forcelite
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 19, 2004, 01:17 AM

Does this take descent video, how are the pics?

I have been looking for an all-in-one digital camera/video camera with good quality for both.

I know it is hard to make such a unit, but its only a matter of time until someone does.

I also want it to be small.

Thanks
Force
Force

massey314  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 19, 2004, 03:46 PM

From what I have read the pictures are above average and the video is pretty good in quality. Go to the dpreview forums for more indepth reviews and responses.

Forum Links
Forum Rules