Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Intel Mac Flash player help.....please.

Intel Mac Flash player help.....please.
piot
Forum Regular
May 9, 2006, 09:29 AM

A client of mine has a new Intel iMac, and he is not seeing what I am.... on my G5! Anyone out there on a new Intel mac who can take a look? http://www.modelsolutions.co.uk/2006

Opening sequence should be a rough logo fading into the real logo. When the floorplan is visible, mousing over (some) of the icons should reveal an image. See quick pics below.

He is not seeing the logos or the small pics revealed on the floorplan. I thought it might be a jpg problem but he has no problems with the main images (Click "Home & Garden" to see).

What can you see and anyone shed any light on what's going wrong? Thanks
Piot

TimeOnMyHands
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 29, 2006, 05:01 AM

Worked fine on my Intel iMac. Cool site, too.

piot  (op)
Forum Regular
May 29, 2006, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by TimeOnMyHands
Worked fine on my Intel iMac. Cool site, too.
Thanks. I meant to bump this thread a while ago .... but no one seemed to be interested! I did actually discover HALF of the problem. The Flash plugin (for Intel Macs) that my client was using did not show bitmaps that were not 100% alpha value.

TOMH can I ask you a couple of questions?

The opening sequence should fade from the "rough" logo into the" real" logo. I have adjusted the Flash movie so that my client can at least SEE the logos, but he cannot see the 'fade'. Can you?

Can you tell me which version of the Flash Player plugin you are using?

Thanks a lot.
Piot

Forum Links
Forum Rules