Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > New G4's -- Post BTO Shipping Status Here

New G4's -- Post BTO Shipping Status Here (Page 4)
<Aviron3>
Aug 5, 2001, 09:12 PM

I ordered my first mac since my performa 6320 which came in August 1996, i ahve used my sis's imac and all my friends computers. I ordered through zones.com aka maczone this is what i got
Apple PM G4/800DP 256mb 80gb DVDR/CDRW
17" Studio display
Epson Stylus 890
H&K soundsticks
Keyspan digital media remote
Canon zr25 camcorder
Applecare protection plan 3yr
Diamond Rio
total $5,954+$50 shipping

they say on the site 4-6 weeks

blakespot
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 6, 2001, 07:12 AM

I was in the Apple Store, Tysons yesterday and asked about the ship time for the DP-800 (I have one on order, ordered from the Apple Store's machines on 7/18). They said that "actually we've got word that it's been pushed back a bit to late August, early September for shipment of those." Word from Apple, it seems.

Not fine...

blakespot (going insane on this i-opener web machine...)
iPodHacks.com -- http://www.ipodhacks.com

iamnotmad
Senior User
Aug 6, 2001, 11:59 AM

Maybe they will actually ship with 10.1, and iDVD2. That would be excellent! If they plan on having 10.1 available (boxed), even by the Paris Expo, the final would need to be ready several weeks before then (preinstallable).

Honestly I don't think that will happen but it would be nice.

tyris
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2001, 12:09 PM

I ordered my 866 yesterday after getting back from europe for 2 weeks, and the wait is down from 4-6 weeks to 15 days. So it was probably closer to 4 weeks for those of you who ordered right away. August 22nd has never been further away.

SkiBikeSki
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 6, 2001, 05:06 PM

squidward, great to here that your computer shipped. I ordered a very similar computer, and I can't wait for it. I should ship in the next 24 hrs, since apple is obviously fullfilling orders faster than they are taking them, because the wait times are going down. I was afraid that the 80GB would hold it up, being new and all. But if you have one on the way, great news. I hope I get fedex too. I tell you when mine ships and arrives too. I am so happy that all the computers are shipping! I can't wait to get my hands on it!
-- SBS --

DMK
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2001, 07:44 PM

I ordered the 867mhz power mac and the 17" LCD on thursday, the LCD and the free printer have already been delivered - just waiting for the CPU now.
dmk
dmk

<MasAgua>
Aug 6, 2001, 08:26 PM

I placed an order from the online Apple Store for a 867 mhz G4 w/ a SuperDrive, GeForce3, 60 gig hard disk, and 256 meg of Ram. I also ordered a 17" flat panel dispay, Apple Pro Speakers, the free printer, and an iSub. Everything except for the G4 and the Speakers have arrived, although the speakers shipped on the 4th of August. I placed my order on the night of the keynote and reading that people are already getting their QuickSilver's is making me quite JEALOUS! I called the Apple store today, and the nice lady said that when I ordered the wait was 4-6 weeks, and it still stands at that. WHAT!? When I configured a BTO QuickSilver on the Apple Store yesterday, the wait was 15 days... (Oddly, the ship time for the standard config was 2-4 weeks.)

I don't think this would be a problem if I wouldn't have gotten a taste of the 17" display. That came about a week ago, and just looking at it makes me drool - I can't wait to see how it renders the genie effect and the awesome OS X interface.

Maybe it will ship after this post, knock on wood.

liftemup
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 6, 2001, 11:23 PM

Just went to the Apple site to check on the status of my 800DP. Shows the BTO to be 5-7 weeks, while the standard system to ship in 15 days! Thanks Apple! Stick it to those who want more - still hoping it comes in before school starts on the 27th.

Power Mac G4 800MHz DP/256MB/80G/SuperDrive/NV17 M8361LL/A 15 days Remove $3,289.00 $3,289.00
256MB SDRAM - 1 DIMM
Apple Pro Keyboard - U.S. English
Mac OS - U.S. English
56K internal modem
Dual 800MHz PowerPC G4
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX w/TwinView (64MB SDRAM)
Apple SuperDrive
80GB Ultra ATA drive
FREE Lexmark Z32 Printer - (MSRP $69) B5711LL/A 1 day Remove $0.00 $0.00
Power Mac G4 Z03W 5-7 wks Remove $3,242.00 $3,242.00
128MB SDRAM - 1 DIMM 065-3001
Apple Pro Keyboard - U.S. English 065-3160
Accessory kit 065-2838
Mac OS - U.S. English 065-2837
Dual 800MHz PowerPC G4 065-3162
56K internal modem 065-3080
Zip 250 Drive 065-2957
Apple SuperDrive 065-2918
40GB Ultra ATA drive 065-2914
NVIDIA GeForce3 - 64MB DDR-SDRAM 065-2976
FREE Lexmark Z32 Printer - (MSRP

TokyoAussie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 6, 2001, 11:25 PM

I ordered my QuickSilver 867MHz with Combo drive/SCSI/speakers (all else standard) and a 17-inch display on 27th July here in Japan via the Apple Store, and have not received any word yet on a delivery date. The web page guesstimated 2-4 weeks, so I still have about 2.5 weeks (max) to wait. I read where others have received the monitor separately, but I am assuming that it will all come together since nothing has arrived yet.

Apple's order status page shows it "Being Assembled," which is where it has been for a week now. I guess the fact that it has been there for a week means that many have bought one, so that's good news for Apple.

This will be my 3rd Mac (Quadra 800, PM 8600/250), and first LCD display. I figure I am impatient; I mean how many people check the Order Status page 3 times a day!

Can't wait.

<Leon McKee>
Aug 7, 2001, 01:30 AM

Ordered on 7/21 and shipped on 8/6

POWER MAC G4 CTO Z03W
Power Mac G4 065-2839
867MHz PowerPC G4 065-2873
512MB SDRAM/1 DIMM 065-3005
60GB Ultra ATA-7200rpm 065-2915
No Zip drive 065-2956
SuperDrive 065-2918
NVIDIA GeForce3-64MB DDR SDRAM 065-2976
No Radeon PCI card 065-2348
No Ultra SCSI PCI card 065-1695
No AirPort Card 065-1899
Apple Pro Keyboard 065-3160
Mac OS 065-2837
Country kit Desktop 065-2838

max4ever
Aug 7, 2001, 02:35 AM

I just ordered a new machine through a local mac dealer--I don't know how much difference this makes in priorities, etc., but it's shipped quickly. My 867/512/60/gf3/superdrive was ordered 25 July and I'm picking it up wed, 8 aug. Not bad for a "4-6 week" wait.

arbans
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 7, 2001, 01:27 PM

I envy all you quicksilver owners. My still has not arrived yet. I called apple and he said that my dual had a production number (I guess that is good) but he said that they are trying to make it within the 5-7wk mark, But it would probably ship the last week in August. I wish apple would make their products available immediately, instead of saying we have the technology but you can't have it for another month or two.

SkiBikeSki
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 7, 2001, 03:05 PM

Who else ordered theirs on 7/21, and when did they ship? I can't wait for mine. I want it so badly. When are the July 21st machines going to ship!?
-- SBS --

tmornini
Aug 7, 2001, 04:06 PM

I ordered mine from a local dealer about 10 days ago.

The dealer told me to watch Apple's website for deliver time, and it was saying 6-8 weeks for the configuration I ordered (867 - modem upgraded to 80 gig HD).

I got the 17" LCD display 2 days later.

They called me today and said it was in!

I'm posting from it now. :-) Can't wait to try out the SuperDrive!

Initial impression: FAST, and not as loud as some posts had made me fear.
--
-- Tom Mornini

squidward
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 7, 2001, 08:31 PM

Another update: My 867 ordered 7/20 (80GB hd, SCSI, CD-RW) will arrive 8/13 according to the Fed Ex tracking page. Interesting, since Apple e-mail said machine shipped 8/4.

Also, Fed Ex page originally said the order info was received 8/3 (the DAY BEFORE Apple said it shipped) with no estimated arrival date and status listed as "in transit."

Now the Fed Ex page says the order info was received Monday along with the 8/13 target arrival date.

On the other hand, 8/13 is only 3 weeks after my order date, a good bit earlier than the 4-6 weeks quoted to me at the time I placed the order. So I can't complain, I suppose, but after seeing Apple's e-mail I REALLY had hoped to have the Quicksilver in house by the end of the week.

SkiBikeSki, hang in there.
No hazmats

<dornball>
Aug 7, 2001, 08:46 PM

ordered my dual 800 on 7/18/01 the minute they were announced.
i'm sill waiting, with no word from apple.....other than the 5-7 week thing

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 7, 2001, 09:23 PM

You and the rest of Dornball

Oh well, they said August, I guess I could have gone single and probably had an 867.

Nope, I wanted Dual 800s.

Oh well, the iMac DV 400 is getting to use 1GB of RAM until the dual gets here.

bender
Forum Regular
Aug 7, 2001, 10:11 PM

I ordered the dual on 7/14 from Apple as well. I finally decided it wasn't worth paying the ridiculous $309.24 in Texas state taxes (for the CPU + the 17" LCD), and so I placed a new order at Clubmac. The only reason I ordered the display with the CPU is so that it can be covered under the Applecare warranty if I decide to purchase one.

My original BTO: 17" LCD + BTO Dual 800 with CDRW, GeForce2MX, 128MB RAM, 60GB hard drive, everything else standard. $3,698 before taxes and Fed-ex 2-day shipping; $4057.24 grand total.

My new order: 17" LCD + Dual 800 standard configuration & instant rebate. $4264 before Fed-ex 2-day shipping; $4326.38 grand total.

So I ended up spending $269 more, but only because I get the default high-end config. I figure I can sell the superdrive and TwinView video card and more than make up the difference. Plus I get a larger hard disk and a little memory (which I could care less about). Hopefully it won't take any longer since it's not BTO. I envy those of you in Deleware who don't have to pay sales tax...

bender
Forum Regular
Aug 7, 2001, 10:13 PM

Originally posted by bender:
<STRONG>I ordered the dual on 7/14 from Apple as well. I finally decided it wasn't worth paying the ridiculous $309.24 in Texas state taxes (for the CPU + the 17" LCD), and so I placed a new order at Clubmac. The only reason I ordered the display with the CPU is so that it can be covered under the Applecare warranty if I decide to purchase one.

My original BTO: 17" LCD + BTO Dual 800 with CDRW, GeForce2MX, 128MB RAM, 60GB hard drive, everything else standard. $3,698 before taxes and Fed-ex 2-day shipping; $4057.24 grand total.

My new order: 17" LCD + Dual 800 standard configuration & instant rebate. $4264 before Fed-ex 2-day shipping; $4326.38 grand total.

So I ended up spending $269 more, but only because I get the default high-end config. I figure I can sell the superdrive and TwinView video card and more than make up the difference. Plus I get a larger hard disk and a little memory (which I could care less about). Hopefully it won't take any longer since it's not BTO. I envy those of you in Deleware who don't have to pay sales tax...</STRONG>
Oops...that should be 7/18, when they were introduced.

SkiBikeSki
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 7, 2001, 11:16 PM

Originally posted by squidward:
<STRONG>

SkiBikeSki, hang in there.</STRONG>
We'll I finnally called apple enough to force some info from them. I was told it should leave apple on monday, and arrive here by the end of that week. I hope their right, or I hope they're exagerating, and it get's here sooner.
-- SBS --

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 8, 2001, 09:07 AM

Here's a ray of hope for us Dual 800 guys. I just checked my online banking and there is about a $3000 hold placed on my account. I guess Apple has checked to make sure the money was there and maybe they are about ready to charge it. I think when Apple charges they ship. I hope so. I ordered just after the keynote.

blakespot
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 8, 2001, 10:36 AM

A friend (Arn fron macrumors.com) ordered his dual-800 on, maybe, the 21st or 22nd of July. They actually charged his card within the last week. His was a check-card, not a regular credit card.

I ordered my dual-800 on the 18th (the day it was announced) and only $25 (shipping on the free printer, FedEx) has been charged--but they did the whole "hold" thing for the $3,200 that the machine is going to cost me, already (not sure when). They have not actually charged the card, yet, more than $25.

I wonder if it's a check-card thing...that they can't put a hold on an ammount with them, so they charge. ???

blakespot
iPodHacks.com -- http://www.ipodhacks.com

MorseRJ
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 8, 2001, 12:10 PM

Originally posted by blakespot:
<STRONG>I wonder if it's a check-card thing...that they can't put a hold on an ammount with them, so they charge. ???

blakespot</STRONG>
This happens on credit cards too. They place a "pending charge" on your credit card that is not an actual charge, but it is a way to make sure you have the money for the computer.

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 8, 2001, 01:21 PM

My pending charge has just appeared in the last few days I'm sure, so I'm hoping that they are going to ship soon. As for the charge, I've had pending charges placed on my check card, but it has been discussed earlier that Check cards may have a limit.

<unregistered>
Aug 8, 2001, 01:23 PM

I ordered my BTO 867 (minimal parts: 40GB drive, cdrw, etc.) on 7/25...I was getting rather upset as I got my printer right away but the apple web page still said "Being Reviewed" and had yet to even reach "Being Assembled"....so I called Apple, simply asked them when to expect my computer, and they said it should ship this afternoon....when i asked why the web site did not reflect this she had no answer for me. At any rate, check with Apple directly before getting crazy about ship times (although 2 weeks to ship is a little rediculous)

DougAA
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 8, 2001, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by blakespot:
<STRONG>A friend (Arn fron macrumors.com) ordered his dual-800 on, maybe, the 21st or 22nd of July. They actually charged his card within the last week. His was a check-card, not a regular credit card.
</STRONG>
I ordered a dual 800 on 7/18, and when I checked my credit card online just now, Apple did the same thing with me. The charge for my computer show up under pending charges. It subtracts from the credit available, but is not owed yet. I think this is a good sign. I suspect Apple wouldn't do that unless they were expecting to ship the machine very soon.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Aug 8, 2001, 03:04 PM

Originally posted by DougAA:
<STRONG>

I ordered a dual 800 on 7/18, and when I checked my credit card online just now, Apple did the same thing with me. The charge for my computer show up under pending charges. It subtracts from the credit available, but is not owed yet. I think this is a good sign. I suspect Apple wouldn't do that unless they were expecting to ship the machine very soon.</STRONG>
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I suspect they put the hold or pending charge in the review stage. They don't want to make a BTO system and then find the customer can't pay for it. They want to make sure they get their money. After all, it isn't really a charge against the account (at least on a credit card) - they'll put the real charge on in the preparing for shipping stage.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 8, 2001, 04:08 PM

Usually the charge doesn't occur until after the item ships. Some companies charge at the time the order is placed. The pending charge could have been done at the time of order, but I think the pending charge is just now occuring as production is ramping up so I feel the machines will ship soon. These fall right in line with the sales rep who told me the machines should ship the second full week in August. That would be the week of the 13th. Maybe they are beginning building the machines and anticpate processors by the end of the week.

This is just speculation, and I may call Apple tonight and see what info I get from them. Probably the generic 5 to 7 week wait.

Remember the stock configs have 15 day shipping estimates. The processors must be coming.

DougAA
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 8, 2001, 04:44 PM

Originally posted by Leonard:
<STRONG>

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I suspect they put the hold or pending charge in the review stage. They don't want to make a BTO system and then find the customer can't pay for it. They want to make sure they get their money. After all, it isn't really a charge against the account (at least on a credit card) - they'll put the real charge on in the preparing for shipping stage.</STRONG>
I just finished talking to a friendly Apple "telesales representative" at the Apple Store, the same person who entered my original order. He said he thinks they issue the pending charge before starting to build a machine, to be sure it can be paid for. He said he couldn't make any promises, but that the machine could ship next week. That would be just 4 weeks for a dual 800. I mentioned that I wouldn't want to have a pending charge like that (over $3000) for an extended period of time, and he agreed, and thinks Apple doesn't intend to do that.

Doug

moegreen
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 8, 2001, 08:29 PM

Same here. On 8/8 a temporary hold appeared on my account for the balance of my orer. I placed my DP 800 BTO on 7/25.

My guess is that they're going to the line to be built.

We can only hope.

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 8, 2001, 09:58 PM

Just a wait and see I guess...

I called Apple, they gave me the 5-7 week from order. They said somewhere between next week and the first week in September. Sounded like a generic statment to make, but that would still fall within the time frame that they first stated. I hope that it is available next week, but I've wait for a while now. So I'll just keep on waiting. The worst part is I picked ground shipping and so far it has taken 7 days via ground to get to me. I wish I could upgrade the shipping.

Oh well.

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Mark N ]

<macmuncher>
Aug 8, 2001, 10:33 PM

My BTO 867 just shipped! I forgot my password but I am macmuncher. Now off to CompUSA tomorrow to get the 17" Studio Display flat panel. Can't wait for GeForce 3 goodness.

The Ancient One
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2001, 10:51 PM

Mark N said:

"I called Apple, they gave me the 5-7 week from order. They said somewhere between next week and the first week in February."

Gawd I hope not!!!

It does sound like Apple, though.
The first commandment of ALL religions is to provide a comfortable living for the priesthood.

Mark N
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 9, 2001, 12:10 AM

Originally posted by The Ancient One:
<STRONG>Mark N said:

"I called Apple, they gave me the 5-7 week from order. They said somewhere between next week and the first week in February."

Gawd I hope not!!!

It does sound like Apple, though. </STRONG>
September. I think I was hoping it was February to cool us off on the east coast. First week in September!!!

Sorry.

<dornball>
Aug 9, 2001, 02:54 AM

for the dual800 guys:

i just spoke to my credit card company, and there is a pending charge on my account fom apple, as of today. the guy at the credit card company says that they have 3-5 days to actually make the charge before they have to do it over (make a pending charge again).

my guess is that can't really charge your account unless they are shipping. the time is near......

<MacGeek>
Aug 9, 2001, 05:04 AM

Hey all, I BTO'ed a G4 867 on 8/2/01, and Apple just emailed me telling me it shipped today!!! Wow, barely a week and Apple ships me my new PowerMac 867. Bellow are the specs.

Item Part No. Unit Price Qty Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER MAC G4 CTO Z03W $ 2,099.00 1 $ 2,099.00
Power Mac G4 065-2839
867MHz PowerPC G4 065-2873
128MB SDRAM/1 DIMM 065-3001
60GB Ultra ATA-7200rpm 065-2915
No Zip drive 065-2956
CD-RW Drive 065-2917
NVIDIA GeForce2MX w/32MB SDRAM 065-3023
No Radeon PCI card 065-2348
No Ultra SCSI PCI card 065-1695
No AirPort Card 065-1899
Apple Pro Keyboard 065-3160
Mac OS 065-2837
Country kit Desktop 065-2838

POWER MAC G4 CTO; 1 shipped on 08/08/2001

<falcon>
Aug 9, 2001, 12:08 PM

My BTO 867 was ordered 7/28 and shipped 8/8. Original shipping time said 4-6 weeks, actual was 11 days.

Tcy125
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 9, 2001, 07:08 PM

Ordered an 867 G4 on 7/28, BTO. 128Mb ram, dual video card, 80 Gig HD, zip drive, superdrive, scic support, 17" flat panel and apple speakers. I called Apple today and they said it will ship the middle of next week.

Want to try a good site for ram and other great mac add ons, go to www.macgurus.com I've been buying stuff from them for years and never had a problem with anything.

bender
Forum Regular
Aug 9, 2001, 10:03 PM

Just FYI, I noticed that Outpost.com lists the G4 867 as "Now shipping and in stock!". I'd guess that all the BTO 867's are shipping soon also. Now where are those duals...?

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: bender ]

Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Aug 9, 2001, 11:51 PM

After a week or two of thinking about it, I finally ordered the dual 800 on tuesday (7th). Of course the printer is already on the way.....I'm hoping when the the dual's finally get out the door they've got lots of them so I am not waiting too long.......

Part Number: Z03W
Product Name: Power Mac G4 B
Options:
065-2915 60GB Ultra ATA drive
065-2919 NVIDIA GeForce2 MX w/TwinView (64MB SDRAM)
065-2917 CD-RW drive
065-3001 128MB SDRAM - 1 DIMM
065-2838 Accessory kit
065-2837 Mac OS - U.S. English
065-3160 Apple Pro Keyboard - U.S. English
065-3162 Dual 800MHz PowerPC G4
065-3080 56K internal modem
Estimated time to ship: 5-7 wks

On the upside, I've got a bit of time to shop around for the extra ram, a decent multi-button mouse (the logitech cordless feels good in my hand but their questionable X support makes me hesitant....I'd like to get my hands on a couple of the Kensington models - turbomouse and deluxe - to see how they feel...i've gotten a lot of mileage out of my 4-button Thinking Mouse)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Treebeard
Aug 10, 2001, 11:14 AM

OUR BTO 867 SUPERDRIVE HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered on July 29, should be here by middle of next week!

Happy day!

If my back hadn't gone out and I wasn't bed-ridden right now, I'd dance for joy.
Hoom hom hmmmmmmmmmmm...

mrchin
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 10, 2001, 12:43 PM

My 867 order at ClubMac just arrived so they're shipping it out for monday. Oh yeah! They're in stock if anyone wants one.
Dual 2.0 G5/2.5GB/ATI 9800 Pro | MacBook Pro 2.16 Gore Duo/2GB/ATI X1600

iamnotmad
Senior User
Aug 10, 2001, 01:18 PM

Guess I'll chime in. Thanks to OSX I've ordered my first Mac ever. DP800 BTO, ordered on 8/3. My credit card (not a checkcard) has had a pending charge placed on 8/8. I would suspect that that means it should be going out relatively soon, though my CC company said a pending charge is good for 30 days.

No one has reported a shipped DP 800 yet right?

[ 08-10-2001: Message edited by: iamnotmad ]

iamnotmad
Senior User
Aug 10, 2001, 01:27 PM

A BTO DP 800 is now listed as 4-6wks lead time, on apples site.

Leonard
Professional Poster
Aug 10, 2001, 01:58 PM

Originally posted by iamnotmad:
<STRONG>No one has reported a shipped DP 800 yet right?

</STRONG>
I haven't heard of any DP 800's being shipped yet.

I'm still anxiously awaiting mine. I ordered on 26/07/2001, but made a modification on 27/07/2001. Mine's still in "being Assembled" status.
Mac Pro Dual 3.0 Dual-Core
MacBook Pro

bender
Forum Regular
Aug 10, 2001, 02:23 PM

I just spoke with the customer service at ClubMac...the rep reported they have a ship date of August 17 for the dual 800's. I hope I get mine from that first shipment...

fabz
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 11, 2001, 12:33 AM

I haven't checked with apple, but I guess that the dual 800's that were ordered through education are going to be the first shipped. I say this because my friend ordered a dual 450 as soon as they came out through education and he got it right away. I ordered a DP 800 BTO. I don't think I'll be the first one to get it, but I guess that the first ones will probably be the education orders. Come on...I want my Mac DP...

<njmaugbill>
Aug 11, 2001, 07:53 AM

I ordered a BTO 867 mzh on 8/2. It arrived on 8/10. They quoted a delivery time of 4-6 weeks.

Bill

Orb
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 11, 2001, 11:17 AM

Do all you 867 guys post here just to make us dual 800ers feel bad?! We know you can get an 867 straight away. We just don't know when we will get our dual 800s!

SkiBikeSki
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 11, 2001, 12:39 PM

Not all of us 867's post here to make you feel bad. I post here because i feel. bad. My 867, has no sign of shipping. And i am an education customer, and i am not getting any preferential treatment. My computer didn't leave apple quickly. It's been 3 weeks now and now sign of my computer. I hope it makes it before 4 weeks.
-- SBS --

Forum Links
Forum Rules