Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Laptop DJ needs HELP!!!

Laptop DJ needs HELP!!!
Anto39x
Jan 16, 2008, 08:51 AM

Hi guys... I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and DJAY 2.0 for some local DJing I would like to start doing. I use to used physical decks (Technics SL1200) but I'm really loving what this small app DJAY 2.0 has to offer... my problem is... that I purchased the Griffin iMic so that I could get my headphones to work for cueing... but now I'm wondering what further equipment, if any, do I need to hook with a professional amplifier... what cabling do I need...?? to get the best possible sound...?? any comments..?? ideas?? would be most welcome.. I have a wedding to perform at in two weeks in Waterford Castle and panic is starting to set in...

Yours sincerely,
Anthony MacCarthy
Irish MacUser and MacAddict

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jan 16, 2008, 08:20 PM

budget?

Forum Links
Forum Rules