Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Cleaning out the closet.

Cleaning out the closet.
Paco500
Professional Poster
Oct 23, 2005, 07:02 PM

EDIT: Added 2 items.

I have all sorts of wacky Mac related stuff I'm getting rid of. Prices listed do not include shipping and are a guideline. I want to get rid of all this stuff, so make me an offer. I'll consider anything.

They are:

1. A "Sophisticated Circuits Kick Off"- system monitor and rebooting device. Good for servers or other systems that must stay up. http://www.sophisticated.com/product...k-off_mac.html $75
Picture

2. Brenthaven Laptop Sleeve for a TiBook. Fits the 15" TiBook like a glove. a 15 Alu will go in it, but it's REALLY tight. This sleeve originally came inside a Brenthaven bag. Friend sold me his TiBook and the sleeve but kept the bag. I now have moved on to an Alu and new sleeve, and now it could be yours. Very safe, very well padded. Bulkier but safer than most. $25.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

2. 2 PlainTalk Microphones, one beige, one translucent (ice). Can be used with any plaintalk compatible mac. If you have one, you know what it is, but as I recall it was some quadras and PM's up through the 1st or 2nd generation G4's.
$5 for beige, $10 for Ice.
Picture

3. Standard mini-jack Apple branded microphone. Kind that shipped with the LC and IIsi among others. Beige. Kind of cool. $10.
Picture

4. Jabra PlainTalk mic/earbud combo. Single thing that sticks in your ear and works as a speaker and a mic. Only works with PlainTalk compatible Macs.
Picture

5. Apple Ethernet Twisted Pair transceiver. If you need it, you know what it is. $20.
Picture

6. 2 Apple RGB to VGA converters. Allows you to use old Apple monitors with a VGA port. 1 beige, on translucent (ice). $5 for either.
Picture

7. 1 VGA to Apple RGB- allows you to hook up a VGA monitor to an old style Apple RGB port. No idea what resolutions it supports. Gift me a song from iTunes, pay for the shipping and it's yours.
Picture

8. An Apple branded mini-jack to RCA adapter. Would do something like allow you to hook up your iPod or AirPort Express to your stereo. Useful and it's got the Apple logo- cool. $15.
Picture

9. Palm V cradle, along with a Palm branded 9-pin serial to USB adapter- allowing you to hook this (or any serial palm cradle) to a USB mac or PC. $15. $10 if you only want serial to USB. NOTE: I don't think it works as a general use serial to USB adapter.
Picture

10. Palm travel charger. Works with Palm's that have the same connector as the Tungsten C, but I'm not sure what these are, just that it worked w/ my Tungsten C. Only a charger, does not connect to the computer.
Picture

10. 5 Apple S-Video to RCA adapter, of the type that ship with PB's. I have one beige, 2 black, and 2 translucent. $5 each.
Picture

11. Entrega Apple 9 PIN Serial to USB converter- allows you to hook up an old serial device to a USB port. It worked when I last used it, but the company is long out of business, so finding a driver may be a challenge. If you gift me a song in iTunes and pay for shipping, it's yours.
Picture

12. 2 port ADB to USB adapter. Hook up old ADB devices to USB mac. It didn't need drivers under 9- I doesn't appear to work under OS X. If you gift me a song in iTunes and pay for shipping, it's yours.
Picture

13. Actiontec Wireless DSL/Cable Router. 802.11b wireless router. Looks perfectly good. Dual antennas. http://www.actiontec.com/support/bro...wcdr1port.html. $20.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

14. Apple ADB Mouse II. The last ADB mouse they made. $5.
Picture

15. Apple Hockey Puck mouse. It's the Blue G3 color. $5.
Picture

16. Apple Pro Mouse. Black. Still in plastic. $30.
Picture

17. Addonics PocketCD. New in box. PCMCIA based CD-ROM drive. 24x Speed. Works w/o drivers on Mac Classic, OS X and Windows.
Picture 1
Picture 2

18. Microtech Smart FDD USB Floppy disk drive. In fashionable translucent Bondi Blue.
Picture

19. Belkin 4 port USB hub. USB 1 only.
Picture

SCSI Stuff!!!!

20. PB HD SCSI port to DB25 SCSI adapter. $15.
Picture
21. PB HD SCSI port to DB25 SCSI adapter. Has a switch that allow it to go in to SCSI target disk mode. $20.
Picture
22. 2x 50 pin "SCSI 2" to DB25 adapter. $5.
Picture
23. 2x DB 25-DB 25 Cable $5 each.
Picture 1
Picture 2
24. 2x 50-PIN Centronics to DB25 Cables. $5 each.
Picture 1
Picture 2
( Last edited by Paco500; Oct 23, 2005 at 08:47 PM. )

Paco500  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 26, 2005, 11:19 AM

Bump.

lothar56
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 12, 2005, 02:53 PM

check your PM's man!

Forum Links
Forum Rules