Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > LOL! Bush drunk video

LOL! Bush drunk video (Page 2)
Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Aug 13, 2004, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by chris v:
Playing guitar is dangerous. It's well known that the guitar is a gateway to Heroin addiction, sexual deviancy, homelessness and low-paying jobs as pizza-delivery boys.

And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Guitar =bad.
True.

But when it gets ya, you can always switch to bass before you die.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
Aug 13, 2004, 03:05 PM

Originally posted by BRussell:
He was pretty funny. Someone needs to get him drunk like that again.

"Mr. President, can you tell me any stories about Ahmed Chalabi?"

"Ahmed Chalabi. Very skinny fellow. Very mundane. Only in America could a guy like that be trusted by top gov't officials."
I nearly pissed myself.

Dr.HermanG.
Senior User
Aug 13, 2004, 03:11 PM

Originally posted by Troll:
Why are kitesurfing, snowboarding and playing guitar "stupid things"?
Tell me what's supposed to be cool about them.

I'll tell ya what's cool: skydiving. Something that involves possible massive injury or death. That's cool in my book.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 13, 2004, 03:13 PM

Originally posted by Spheric Harlot:
True.

But when it gets ya, you can always switch to bass before you die.
I say we need to take out any and all "bass players" who switched to bass from guitar. Those guys are ruining the instrument, and should be shot. Obviously, the only hope for guitar players is to give up music completely, marry an overweight shrew and move to Des Moines, or Fresno, where they might be able to climb the employment ladder as far as "Sales Associate."

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Aug 13, 2004, 03:56 PM

I say we need to take out any and all "bass players" who switched to bass from guitar. Those guys are ruining the instrument, and should be shot. Obviously, the only hope for guitar players is to give up music completely, marry an overweight shrew and move to Des Moines, or Fresno, where they might be able to climb the employment ladder as far as "Sales Associate."
So, wait: Elvis is in Poland, but Hendrix is in FRESNO!?

Atomic Rooster
Aug 13, 2004, 04:16 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
AHahhaha .,Kerry has problems standing up in skies, and falling off bikes and so on. Maybe he is a drunk too Lerk! Or maybe he is still smoking the wacky weed like he was in the pic above! Hard to tell. Can't believe a thing he says either.

You crack me up.
I thought it was Shrubby who couldn't ride a bike without causing a wreck.

Anyways, I could care less if Georgie boy tips the glass or snorts coke or if Kerry had a toot or two. That's just bullsh!t. Our lives would be pretty boring if we didn't experiment or indulge in our youth. It's the people who make complete fools of themselves straight or feeling good who are idiots.

Most of us are guilty I'm sure.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 13, 2004, 05:42 PM

Originally posted by Troll:
Dude, the guy snowboards and he kitesurfs! He does them well too. I've seen video and having done both sports I know that guy didn't pick them up yesterday! If Kerry gets elected, America will have the coolest President on the planet.
Darn heck yes!
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

necromactastic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 13, 2004, 06:25 PM

This was circulating during the last election too.

In the interest of equal time, does anyone have a video of Kerry shooting some vietnamese in the back?

Apple is dying...but I <3 my Mac!

Oneota
Professional Poster
Aug 13, 2004, 06:40 PM

Hey! Bashing right-wingers or left-wingers is okay in this forum.

BUT LAY OFF DES MOINES!

"Yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation" yields a falsehood when preceded by its quotation.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 13, 2004, 07:00 PM

Originally posted by necromactastic:
This was circulating during the last election too.

In the interest of equal time, does anyone have a video of Kerry shooting some unarmed vietnamese in the back?
Fixed.

I don't think so. But I posted a pic of him smoking a bowl with one of his buddies on the other page. We know what was clouding his mind at the time.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 13, 2004, 07:44 PM

Originally posted by Oneota:
Hey! Bashing right-wingers or left-wingers is okay in this forum.

BUT LAY OFF DES MOINES!

Ooh, touchy. Did I strike a nerve? Maybe you should report abuse.

He's opressin' the Iowans!

Okay, make that Dubuque.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

necromactastic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 13, 2004, 08:36 PM

But I posted a pic of him smoking a bowl with one of his buddies on the other page. We know what was clouding his mind at the time.
Curious: Source?

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 13, 2004, 08:39 PM

Curious: Source?

necromactastic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 13, 2004, 08:40 PM

By source I mean "Where did this picture come from?"

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 13, 2004, 08:43 PM

By source I mean "Where did this picture come from?"
It's been posted on many web pages. Does it matter? It's legit. It shows where Kerry's mind was at that time.

necromactastic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 13, 2004, 08:49 PM

It's been posted on many web pages. Does it matter? It's legit.
Yes. I've seen a lot of naked pictures of Brittany Spears. I think some of them might not have been legit.

Seriously, where does it come from?

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 13, 2004, 08:51 PM

Yes. I've seen a lot of naked pictures of Brittany Spears. I think some of them might not have been legit.

If you are saying this is a Photoshop, it is not.

Seriously, where does it come from?
I don't know who took the pic. This was back in the 70s. Back when he was accussing people of lots of stuff that wasn't true.

Kerry was (and remains) an effective spokesperson for his Leftist cadre. His anti-war protest period culminated with his 1971 congressional testimony, after which he told the press, "There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50-caliber machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search-and-destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare. All of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions...."

Regarding the substance -- and source -- of Kerry's claims, Ion Mihai Pacepa, the highest-ranking intelligence officer ever to defect from the Soviet bloc, says "KGB priority number one at that time was to damage American power, judgment, and credibility. ... As a spy chief and a general in the former Soviet satellite of Romania, I produced the very same vitriol Kerry repeated to the U.S. Congress almost word for word and planted it in leftist movements. KGB chairman Yuri Andropov managed our anti-Vietnam War operation. He often bragged about having damaged the U.S. foreign-policy consensus, poisoned domestic debate in the U.S., and built a credibility gap between America and European public opinion through our disinformation operations. Vietnam was, he once told me, 'our most significant success'."

I think it's obvious in the pic above, why he was so easy to control, and be made a puppet.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Aug 13, 2004, 08:54 PM

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1179349/posts

yup, Kerry partakes in the devilish weed.

I still ain't voting for him, tho.

necromactastic
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 13, 2004, 09:05 PM

If you are saying this is a Photoshop, it is not.
Like this wasn't?

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2004, 01:44 AM

Originally posted by djohnson:
So doing extreme sports makes one cool?
No, marrying into so much money that you spend time doing everything EXCEPT something constructive must though.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

Zimphire
Baninated
Aug 14, 2004, 01:47 AM

Like this wasn't?
Hey, if you can find where that pic was doctored (If it was, I am sure it wont be hard) Go to it.

I am sure the pic Spliff posted was doctored as well!

Lerkfish  (op)
Aug 14, 2004, 03:05 AM

Originally posted by smacintush:
No, marrying into so much money that you spend time doing everything EXCEPT something constructive must though.
or being born into money and influence, getting into Harvard under Legacy, and being set up in business by your dad until you run the business into the ground.

take your pick.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 14, 2004, 03:29 AM

Originally posted by Lerkfish:
or being born into money and influence, getting into Harvard under Legacy, and being set up in business by your dad until you run the business into the ground.

take your pick.
I never said Bush was "cool". I don't want a "cool" president. Cool doesn't make the man.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

Busemann
Mac Elite
Aug 16, 2004, 09:05 AM

Actually I am 31 so I am not too "hip" on what is cool now.
Hey, but you do have 20000+ posts in a macintosh forum and a sports car as your sig

djohnson
Professional Poster
Aug 16, 2004, 09:45 AM

Ok I have watched that over and over. I do not think that guy is Bush. He doesnt sound like him very much and he looks just a little different. I know this is about 5 years or so ago, but you dont change that much. My guess is that this dude was an impersinator(?).

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Aug 16, 2004, 10:02 AM

Ok I have watched that over and over. I do not think that guy is Bush. He doesnt sound like him very much and he looks just a little different. I know this is about 5 years or so ago, but you dont change that much. My guess is that this dude was an impersinator(?).
�Qu� hombre?

No fumas m�s narc�ticos!
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

jbartone
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 17, 2004, 06:55 AM

It was over ten years ago...

Forum Links
Forum Rules