Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS 20" Imac Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHZ

FS 20" Imac Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHZ
BkueKanoodle
Senior User
Jan 11, 2007, 02:15 PM

I bought my wife this 20 inch Core 2 Duo Imac shortly after they were released this fall. It works great, but she has decided she wants a laptop instead, so I got her the macbook. Rather then have this sit here unused, I am selling it to the first serious buyer.

It is a stock model, with a 2.16 GHZ Core 2 Duo chip, Dual layer Superdrive, bluetoouth, etc. Hard drive size is 250 GB and it has 1 GB of RAM.

I have the orginal box and all materials that came with it. I will also send a Apple bluetooth Keyboard and Microsoft Bluetooth mouse with.

All of this stuff would cost you approximately $1600 plus shipping and tax, I will sell it for $1350 OBO with shipping included in the price.

It is in pristine condition and will arrive exactly as if you had bought it new from the factory. Remaining Apple warranty is still in effect until October of 2007.

Contact me at [email protected] if interested (Remove the NOSPAM for email to go through)
15" Macbook Pro 1.83 2 GB RAM
Blackbook 13.3 Powerhouse 2 GB RAM
MacMini Dual Core 2 GB RAM (Sadly running Windows Most of the time)
Numerouse Workstations running windows and Linux. Sorry don't have the specs, I don't pay much attention to them anymore. :)

Forum Links
Forum Rules