Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > UT Bonus Pack

UT Bonus Pack
iKevin
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 12, 2000, 01:06 PM

Whenever i try to install the UT bonus pack by dragging it onto the UMod installer i get an error . Is anyone else having this problem?

Trevor Covert
Nov 12, 2000, 03:21 PM

Open up Stuffit Expander and go into preferences. Find the Cross Platform section and make sure "Never" is selected. Then decompress the archive again and then try installing the umod.

[This message has been edited by Trevor Covert (edited 11-12-2000).]

iKevin  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 12, 2000, 04:00 PM

Thanks man....did what you said and it worked perfectly. I really do appreciate everything all of you are doing to make my transition to the Mac platform easier.

It is true what i've always heard! Mac users are loyal and helpful to one another!.....if only the rest of the world could take from the Macintosh example

Kevin

MoBius
Nov 12, 2000, 05:24 PM

Hehe, true true yeh sometimes when that is on it will garble some files i had that problem along time ago but when i set to that it went away.

------------------
m0b

Shadow
Nov 15, 2000, 04:25 PM

Ya know I had this same problem and the Stuffit pref change didn't work. I even went as far as trashing the prefs then trashing the App and all related files and doing a reinstall. Still nothing worked. Then I found UT Converter 2.0 and no matter how Stuffit garbles my files, I just drop them on the converter and they are good to go.

I strongly recomend it to all Mac UT players. Too bad I don't remember where I downloaded it. Anyone have a link?

Trevor Covert
Nov 15, 2000, 06:29 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules