Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > New "new PowerMac" rumors

New "new PowerMac" rumors
WizOSX
Mac Elite
Jan 15, 2004, 03:43 PM

MacOsRumors posted the following today:

On January 24, Apple will have a press event where it will announce the new Powermac G5's and a new G5 based 20th anniversary iMac. The new powermacs are known internally as q38. The case will be totally unchanged, and internally, there will be one motherboard for all configuarations: Single 2, Dual 2.3 and Dual 2.6.

Work on the next generation powerPC is also well on track. Apple has prototypes of both the single and dual core versions. The single core version is the PowerPC 975, and the dual core version is the PowerPC 976. Both are based upon the Power5 processor. Apple will brand them the G6 and G6 Extreme.

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2004, 04:01 PM

Originally posted by WizOSX:
MacOsRumors posted the following today:

On January 24, Apple will have a press event where it will announce the new Powermac G5's and a new G5 based 20th anniversary iMac. The new powermacs are known internally as q38. The case will be totally unchanged, and internally, there will be one motherboard for all configuarations: Single 2, Dual 2.3 and Dual 2.6.

Work on the next generation powerPC is also well on track. Apple has prototypes of both the single and dual core versions. The single core version is the PowerPC 975, and the dual core version is the PowerPC 976. Both are based upon the Power5 processor. Apple will brand them the G6 and G6 Extreme.
I wouldn't trust MacOSRumors as far as I could throw it. If they post it, you can be assured its either wrong or its already happened.

-Q-
Jan 15, 2004, 04:03 PM

G6 Extreme?

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 15, 2004, 04:18 PM

Seriously, put no faith in the word of MacOSRumors. The only times they are ever right about product prediction is when they make the prediction after the product is released.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

djohnson
Professional Poster
Jan 15, 2004, 04:25 PM

Here is what I do when I read mosr HA HA HA

mathew_m
Senior User
Jan 15, 2004, 05:22 PM

What's so far fetched about new g5's and a iMac g5?

Macrumors earlier posted about a Soundtrack update coming soon. I went and checked software update. Nothing. Came back later in the day and lo and behold a ST update.

STFUUPR

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 15, 2004, 05:25 PM

Originally posted by mathew_m:
What's so far fetched about new g5's and a iMac g5?
...Nothing. My dog concurs with MacOSRumors predictions of new G5 Power Macs and G5 iMacs being in the works.

My dog also predicts that there will be an update to OS X later this year.

Predicting the obvious is not hard. If you want a website to tell you what having a brain has already allowed you to know, then MacOSRumors is your rumor site.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 15, 2004, 05:30 PM

Oh, and WizOSX: Who made you 'The Rumor Czar' anyways? Of all the people on MacNN, your postings are the most rumor centric, and you make a lot of them.

Chill with it.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

raferx
Senior User
Jan 15, 2004, 05:46 PM

A G6 Extreme Edition would make sense, as there is a lot of buzz around Intels 32-bit 3.2 Ghz EE P4, which is seriously hurting AMD's Athlon64-FX impact as a 64-bit top-dawg processor, so if Apple comes out with their own 64-bit proc "Extreme" model, it could woo a lot of PC people looking at the Athlon as their 64-bit upgrade path into buying a Mac instead... which is a good thing, especially if they get a true 64-biy OS going before MSoft does.
Cheers,
raferx

WizOSX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jan 15, 2004, 06:11 PM

Originally posted by PowerMacMan

Oh, and WizOSX: Who made you 'The Rumor Czar' anyways? Of all the people on MacNN, your postings are the most rumor centric, and you make a lot of them.

Chill with it.
Gee, thanks for the kind and friendly comments.

Eug Wanker
Posting Junkie
Location: Dangling something in the water… of the Arabian Sea
Jan 15, 2004, 06:19 PM

MOSR is about the least reliable Mac rumour site in existence. Actually, I shouldn't be using "MOSR" and "reliable" in the same sentence.

MOSR is a complete waste of time.

Superchicken
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2004, 08:30 PM

Most likely the 20th anniversary Mac will simply be the next G5.

As for iMac G5s? I doubt we'll see it until after another revision. But I do suspect soon the iMac and PowerBooks will move to low power consuming G5s at lower clock speeds, it does make more sense.

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2004, 08:43 PM

My predictions, in the style of MOSR:

-Due sometime in or before Q4 this year, a major update to MacOS X is planned. This update is expected to have the Home Folder on iPod feature that has been rumored before, but plans are apt to change.

-New hardware should be released in the next few months. It will be faster than the current offerings, and come at the same price points, or slightly lower.

-A reliable source tells us that new songs will be added to the iTunes Music Store before the end of the month.

-A G5 iMac is in currently under development, though it likely wont be released until the chip becomes substantially less expensive and cooler-running. A PowerBook G5 is reportedly under development. Look for it sometime in 2005, or 2004 if development goes well.

What do you think?? Should I try to get a paid job with MOSR??

WizOSX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jan 15, 2004, 08:43 PM

Chill with it.
Your comments really are inappropriate.

There can be only two reasons why you would read this thread, since it is clearly labeled:

1) You want to read about a rumor, in which case your comments are obviously inappropriate.
2) You read it only because you want to make a caustic comment directed at me�which is also obviously inappropriate.

To quote you "Chill with it."
( Last edited by WizOSX; Jan 15, 2004 at 08:50 PM. )

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 15, 2004, 08:58 PM

Ah... Replied to me twice... Very cool.

Lemme put it this way: Why should I say anything nice to somebody who does nothing but polute the forum with rumor threads and rumor centric posts.

More over... Rumor threads do nothing but keep potential Mac owners from buying a Mac now. In turn, by posting rumor threads, you are hurting Apple.

Now, if you actually had insider information yourself, I might care. But you don't. All you ever do is take whatever MacOSRumors or one of the other craptacular rumor sites says and post it here. You copy-paste, plain and simple.

If I wanted to read the garbage MacOSRumors throws up on their site, I would go to their URL and read it myself.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 15, 2004, 09:01 PM

(Edit: Double Post)

WizOSX  (op)
Mac Elite
Jan 15, 2004, 09:54 PM

Ah... Replied to me twice... Very cool..
At first I decided not to dignify your unnecessarily rude post with a reply, thus the first post. I later decided it should not be allowed to just slip by.

Lemme put it this way: Why should I say anything nice to somebody who does nothing but polute the forum with rumor threads and rumor centric posts.
I have been involved in this forum for 2.5 years. Most of my posts over that time have been about as varied as yours or anyone else's. I have offered assistance with others' problems, asked for assistance with my Mac problems, been involved in all kinds of discussions. Your comment simply is not true.

Apple is currently in a situation of rapid change in its product lines and so I think it is natural to want to keep a closer eye on what people think is coming. Thus my current interest in what people think (rumors, if you want to call them that).

Calling my posts pollution seems to me to go against the code of appropriate conduct for this forum and the moderator should speak to you.

More over... Rumor threads do nothing but keep potential Mac owners from buying a Mac now. In turn, by posting rumor threads, you are hurting Apple.
Apple is a very profitable company, one of the most profitable computer companies for their size. I don't think we should be thinking about Apple in such parochial terms. If someone needs a Mac right now, they will buy it now. If they have a little more time to work with then getting some sense of what is coming can help in timing the purchase. I have bought many Macs over the years. Knowing what is coming would not make me buy fewer Macs but only help me in timing my purchases better.

If I wanted to read the garbage MacOSRumors throws up on their site, I would go to their URL and read it myself.
Yes, but then we wouldn't discuss it. I didn't start this thread because I like rumors and gossip or because I just want a large post count (as you seem to imply). I started it because I really wanted to find out what people thought about the item. I found people's replies interesting and useful (and amusing). It was also interesting to find out what people think of MacOsRumors.

driven
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2004, 10:04 PM

Originally posted by WizOSX:
At first I decided not to dignify your unnecessarily rude post with a reply, thus the first post. I later decided it should not be allowed to just slip by.

In hindsight, you probably should have gone with the first instinct.

slider
Mac Elite
Jan 15, 2004, 10:37 PM

Originally posted by driven:
In hindsight, you probably should have gone with the first instinct.

Often the best response is no response.

I don't mind reading the rumor post, they are often amusing, often wrong, but always something to look forward to. They are, after all, just rumors.

Most people who frequent Boards are the ones in the know anyways, so I don't think posting a rumor here is really going to persuade anyone one way or the other.

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Jan 16, 2004, 07:00 AM

Originally posted by raferx:
A G6 Extreme Edition would make sense, as there is a lot of buzz around Intels 32-bit 3.2 Ghz EE P4, which is seriously hurting AMD's Athlon64-FX impact as a 64-bit top-dawg processor, so if Apple comes out with their own 64-bit proc "Extreme" model, it could woo a lot of PC people looking at the Athlon as their 64-bit upgrade path into buying a Mac instead... which is a good thing, especially if they get a true 64-biy OS going before MSoft does.
Intel would cause much more buzz if they actually released the new stuff rather than talking about it. There's proboems in them there hills...

As for the Athlon 64, well, the price is dropping *all* the time, and is a plain awesome chip. At the current rate, it will be very very viable even for mid range users very soon (if not now!). It seems to be doing just fine...

However, the G5/970 has a lot of PC people worried...

Up the ghz to 3-3.5, drop the price �500 and watch the world crumble before the might of Apple.

Ain't going to happen though.

Peace.

(Wow, just seen awesome �999 systems complete with the A64, 9800's and 17" Lcds!!)

Todd Madson
Mac Elite
Jan 16, 2004, 02:57 PM

The new G5's will be differentiated from the old by having
a wooden, shellac'ed case for that authentic old-timey wood-
grain feeling. The processors and motherboard will also be
wooden and the fans will spread sawdust everywhere.

This was the problem a year or two back where the rumor sites
had peoples expectations way up there anyway and then Apple
puts "way beyond the rumor sites" on their site, peoples brains naturally work overtime dreaming of the futuristic machines to come.

When the G5 was prematurely announced it was almost a letdown for
some - Jobs raises everyones excitement to a fever pitch with his
reality distortion field and then when it was let out of the bag
a day early maybe there was a bit of a "we knew that" factor to
its release.

My guess? I'm going to think conservative.

Current:
1.6, dual 1.8, dual 2.0

Next Up:

The ultra conservative lineup (if it was the Motorola days):
single 2.0, dual 2.2, dual 2.4

I would expect to see something like this even under the IBM
world possibly.

The "if IBM has their act together lineup":
single 2.2, dual 2.4, dual 2.6

This would be more in line with a purported 3.0 ghz CPU later
this year.

My two cents and based purely on speculation, not privy to any
secret info - just a guess and based partially on past machine
releases.

djohnson
Professional Poster
Jan 16, 2004, 05:16 PM

I still say dual 3Ghz will be released any day now! Oh yeah, I still wont be able to afford one...

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Jan 17, 2004, 02:05 PM

Originally posted by Todd Madson:
The new G5's will be differentiated from the old by having
a wooden, shellac'ed case for that authentic old-timey wood-
grain feeling. The processors and motherboard will also be
wooden and the fans will spread sawdust everywhere.

This was the problem a year or two back where the rumor sites
had peoples expectations way up there anyway and then Apple
puts "way beyond the rumor sites" on their site, peoples brains naturally work overtime dreaming of the futuristic machines to come.

When the G5 was prematurely announced it was almost a letdown for
some - Jobs raises everyones excitement to a fever pitch with his
reality distortion field and then when it was let out of the bag
a day early maybe there was a bit of a "we knew that" factor to
its release.

My guess? I'm going to think conservative.

Current:
1.6, dual 1.8, dual 2.0

Next Up:

The ultra conservative lineup (if it was the Motorola days):
single 2.0, dual 2.2, dual 2.4

I would expect to see something like this even under the IBM
world possibly.

The "if IBM has their act together lineup":
single 2.2, dual 2.4, dual 2.6

This would be more in line with a purported 3.0 ghz CPU later
this year.

My two cents and based purely on speculation, not privy to any
secret info - just a guess and based partially on past machine
releases.
Well, Jobs has set his stall out... It will be 3ghz within the year of release.

When this happens, the PC market will have to sit up and take notice, as it will most probably out do even the latest Athlon 64's by a really genuine margin.

Also, IBM are releasing their much vaunted Blade servers in March, each with a 1.6Ghz G5... the enclosure is easily as small as a Powerbook.

My guess for the next 6 months are 'conservative' as this is the minimum Steve has to release and not lose face:

Dual 3ghz G5 Powermac,

But also (going out on a bit of a limb);

Powerbooks at 1.6 Ghz, and even perhaps a G5 iMac 2...

Steve *will not* lose face whatever the cost...

Peace,

TPC

villalobos
Mac Elite
Jan 18, 2004, 10:59 AM

Originally posted by Eug Wanker:
MOSR is about the least reliable Mac rumour site in existence. Actually, I shouldn't be using "MOSR" and "reliable" in the same sentence.

MOSR is a complete waste of time.
Cube anybody? THEY got it.

villa

Nebrie
Mac Elite
Jan 18, 2004, 12:22 PM

Originally posted by villalobos:
Cube anybody? THEY got it.

villa
Didn't they steal that from the AppleInsider posts? Workerbee was it?

Graymalkin
Mac Elite
Jan 18, 2004, 06:07 PM

MOSR is all about sensation. Their "rumors" are simply hopes and dreams written in the form of "inside informations". They are sensational because they'll either get gullible people reading and believing everything they say or skeptical people reading and countering everything they say. As long as they get readers being factual or reliable doesn't matter.

Rumor sites are an inherent factor of the Mac community. There's been rumors about Apple's antics as long as there has been an Apple. I personally think rumor sites are a really valuable part of the Mac user community. On the other hand I feel MOSR just lowers the signal to noise ratio.

rambo47
Mac Elite
Jan 18, 2004, 06:58 PM

IF we see a DP 2.5 GHz or higher in the next revision I'm jumping all over it. Anything under 2.5 GHz DP and I'll simply wait for the end of the year revision and the promised 3 GHz.

CIA
Mac Elite
Jan 18, 2004, 07:58 PM

Enough of this next revision! Let's start a new New NEW powermac thread! What comes after 3Ghz?
/wisecrack
Work: 2008 8x3.2 MacPro, 8800GT, 16GB ram, zillions of HDs. (video editing)
Home: 2008 24" 2.8 iMac, 2TB Int, 4GB ram.
Road: 2009 13" 2.26 Macbook Pro, 8GB ram & 640GB WD blue internal
Retired to BOINC only: My trusty never-gonna-die 12" iBook G4 1.25

gururafiki
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2004, 06:07 AM

Originally posted by CIA:
Enough of this next revision! Let's start a new New NEW powermac thread! What comes after 3Ghz?
/wisecrack
According to everyones favorite MOSR:

*PowerPC 975 - POWER5 core, 90-nanometer/11-layer CMOS process, Hyperthreading, 3GHz+ (previously planned as PPC 980)
*PowerPC 976 - POWER5 Dual Core, 65nm SSOI (Strained Silicon On Insulator) process, VMX2 instructions, 4GHz+
*PowerPC 980 - POWER6 core, 65nm/11-layer FinFET/SSOI process, VMX2, 5GHz+
*PowerPC 985 - POWER7 Dual Core, 45nm, 9GHz+
*PowerPC 990 - POWER8 Multi-Core, 32nm, 15GHz

In MOSR land we can expect the 15GHz in a year from now!! I cant wait!

Pierre B.
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2004, 06:20 AM

Originally posted by CIA:
What comes after 3Ghz?
/wisecrack
Hint: look at Sunday's MacOS Rumors .

EDIT: too late

Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Jan 19, 2004, 11:29 AM

Originally posted by gururafiki:
In MOSR land we can expect the 15GHz in a year from now!! I cant wait!
here you are making fun of the accuracy (or lack there of) of this guy's site, but you are not reporting what is on the site accurately. nowhere does he say that the 15ghz is in a year.

geez.....i am defending macosrumors....what has the world come to?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Jan 19, 2004, 02:24 PM

Originally posted by Mr. Blur:
here you are making fun of the accuracy (or lack there of) of this guy's site, but you are not reporting what is on the site accurately. nowhere does he say that the 15ghz is in a year.

Defend MOSR? The 4 horseman of the apoloypse saddle up and prepare to ride...

gururafiki
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2004, 05:12 PM

Originally posted by Mr. Blur:

just throwing in a little sarcasm.

a2daj
Mac Elite
Jan 19, 2004, 05:16 PM

A long time ago one of my friends played a joke and sent MOSR some fake information. He had never written to them before but he was later quoted as a "long time reliable source"

The only time MOSR is 'accurate' is after they've read Think Secret.

Eug Wanker
Posting Junkie
Location: Dangling something in the water… of the Arabian Sea
Jan 19, 2004, 05:27 PM

Originally posted by a2daj:
A long time ago one of my friends played a joke and sent MOSR some fake information. He had never written to them before but he was later quoted as a "long time reliable source"
Heheh. That's perfect.

Actually, that's better of them than I expected. At least they're getting some info from outside sources instead of just making all of it up.

Anyways, here's to a 15 GHz PowerBook say in 18 months.

DeathToWindows
Professional Poster
Jan 19, 2004, 10:08 PM

My theory [freshly removed from Death's rear]

2.0 SP / 2.4 DP / 2.6 DP - conservative
2.0 SP / 2.6 DP / 3.0 DP - idealist

Don't try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

starman
Clinically Insane
Jan 19, 2004, 11:32 PM

Originally posted by DeathToWindows:
My theory [freshly removed from Death's rear]

2.0 SP / 2.4 DP / 2.6 DP - conservative
2.0 SP / 2.6 DP / 3.0 DP - idealist
Yeah, but when?

Mike

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

Switched2Mac
Baninated
Jan 19, 2004, 11:59 PM

Everyone is predicting the obvious.

Does anyone doubt that Apple won't upgrade the PowerMac and iMac line in the near future? The question is when and what?

mikerally
Senior User
Jan 20, 2004, 07:26 AM

The rumor mill really had dried up over the past week, Appleinsider and Thinksecret haven't posted ANY rumor news for about 5 days straight now.

SouthPaW1227
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 20, 2004, 08:12 AM

Yeah, and I guess I see why

It's 7am EST & no signs of anything new at Apple.com.

Eriamjh
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 20, 2004, 09:00 AM

MOSR gets it right about as much as they get it dreadfully wrong (I read them for entertainment taken with a pile of salt, not a grain). I think PowerMacMan's dog has the same record.

The only rumors that are consistently correct are the ones that come out one day before announcement. Not very useful.

It hink it's more important to know when Apple is planning on upgrading rather than what they are upgrading to. That way, you don't get screwed on the "just paid full price now a faster model is cheaper" path.

So, don't the rumors predict an upgrade today or next tuesday?

I'm a bird. I am the 1% (of pets).

Buck_Naked
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 20, 2004, 11:15 AM

Originally posted by Cadaver:
My predictions, in the style of MOSR:

-Due sometime in or before Q4 this year, a major update to MacOS X is planned. This update is expected to have the Home Folder on iPod feature that has been rumored before, but plans are apt to change.

-New hardware should be released in the next few months. It will be faster than the current offerings, and come at the same price points, or slightly lower.

-A reliable source tells us that new songs will be added to the iTunes Music Store before the end of the month.

-A G5 iMac is in currently under development, though it likely wont be released until the chip becomes substantially less expensive and cooler-running. A PowerBook G5 is reportedly under development. Look for it sometime in 2005, or 2004 if development goes well.

What do you think?? Should I try to get a paid job with MOSR??

paid job, you are MOSR

TC
Senior User
Jan 20, 2004, 11:55 AM

Originally posted by The Placid Casual:
Defend MOSR? The 4 horseman of the apoloypse saddle up and prepare to ride...
That's easy for you to say.

Please give us something cool to celebrate 20 years of the mac and make it cheap enough for me to be able to buy one.
Nothing to see, move along.

Arkham_c
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 12:05 PM

Originally posted by TC:
That's easy for you to say.

Please give us something cool to celebrate 20 years of the mac and make it cheap enough for me to be able to buy one.
The last 20th Anniversary Mac cost $7500, but it did have leather palm rests, and a guy would come out to your house and set it up for you.

Mac Pro 2x 2.66 GHz Dual core, Apple TV 160GB, two Windows XP PCs

Commodus
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 04:16 PM

I have to say that I've seen far too many Mac users on the Internet who make predictions based on what they feel, rather than what Apple can actually do. That applies to both positive and negative predictions.

Here are a few things we know:

- Apple will have 90-nm G5s from IBM by February (hence the Xserve G5)
- the 90-nm G5 uses 55W max power at 2 GHz where the original (130-nm) used much more
- Apple knows, however, not to create huge performance gaps between higher-end models (witness the initial G5 lineup)
- Apple hopes to hit 3 GHz by the end of summer 2004, not winter!

So in other words, the newer-generation G5s will be capable of a lot, but not as much as some people would like to think. To me this means that we really are looking at a lineup where 2 GHz is the minimum. However, they're most definitely not going to be selling dual 3 GHz G5s while your kids are still in school for the winter semester. The 90-nm manufacturing process is still too new and unrefined for that.

I propose this instead:

conservative prediction: single 2.0 / dual 2.2 / dual 2.4

optimistic prediction: single 2.2 / dual 2.4 / dual 2.6

Either way, we should hopefully be a long ways away from the miniscule clock speed boosts that we were forced to endure with the G4.
24-inch iMac Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz

slider
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 04:43 PM

So do you guys thing Apple is waiting for SuperBowl Sunday to release all this stuff, maybe rerun the 1984 Ad modified. I am almost sure we'll see at least one iPod/Pepsi commercial. Seems like a good time for new Macs too.

I know they're coming, I just don't know when.

rambo47
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 09:19 PM

I seem to recall Apple saying they're letting Pepsi carry the ball for SuperBowl advertising. Sounds like Apple will take a pass on advertising there. Way too expensive anyway, and with Carolina vs. New England I don't expect the ratings to be stellar.

mishap
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 10:31 PM

Originally posted by rambo47:
I seem to recall Apple saying they're letting Pepsi carry the ball for SuperBowl advertising. Sounds like Apple will take a pass on advertising there. Way too expensive anyway, and with Carolina vs. New England I don't expect the ratings to be stellar.

How could apple make their money back with a new superbowl ad anyway? 1.6 something million (dont quote me...could be wrong). Why wouldnt they just announce it at Macworld two weeks ago.

I just want my new displays (oh yeah, and not at an outlandish price).

MrForgetable
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2004, 11:39 PM

Yay this is on my birthday too
iamwhor3hay

Commodus
Mac Elite
Jan 21, 2004, 12:12 PM

It's doubtful that they'll announce new hardware on the same day: January 24th is Saturday, and Apple rarely does anything but store openings on weekends. Speaking of which, there *is* a store opening scheduled on the 24th, so it's not as though nothing is happening at all.

I'm more inclined to think that they'll release any new PowerMacs on the 27th. It's far enough away from the MacWorld announcements to have given them their share, it's not too long after the 20th anniversary has begun, and launching the week before the Superbowl gives Apple a nice showcase product (besides the iPod) for all the people who will presumably be flocking to get iTunes.
24-inch iMac Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz

Forum Links
Forum Rules