Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iCal interface oddities - can anyone help?

iCal interface oddities - can anyone help?
willed
Professional Poster
May 11, 2005, 02:31 PM

Since upgrading to Tiger the 'all day event' field has always had an extra empty row in it, regardless of how many all day events I have that week. If I have none, there will be one blank row; in the pic I have two on one day, so there are three rows altogether, one of which is empty (as you can see):

Any ideas??

OS 10.4, iBook 500, 640 RAM, 10GB HD
( Last edited by willed; May 11, 2005 at 06:55 PM. )

mishap
Mac Elite
May 11, 2005, 04:59 PM

The snapping of the viewable area has to do with the pane just below the calendar list. If you drag it up, it will snap to add another month in that viewable area. If you drag down, it will snap and remove a month from view.

I'm having trouble with iCal 2 not keeping my calendar colors i set after restart. seen here...

willed  (op)
Professional Poster
May 11, 2005, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by mishap
The snapping of the viewable area has to do with the pane just below the calendar list. If you drag it up, it will snap to add another month in that viewable area. If you drag down, it will snap and remove a month from view.

I'm having trouble with iCal 2 not keeping my calendar colors i set after restart. seen here...
Oh right, so it has to show an entire month or nothing at all. At least that makes some sense. I thought it was just trying to piss me off. Will edit my original post. Haven't had a problem similar to yours I'm afraid.

Forum Links
Forum Rules