Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Great Apple service...what? can this be right?!?

Great Apple service...what? can this be right?!?
aktive
Aug 1, 2003, 08:52 AM

I have a TiBook 667 that I bought about 10 months ago and the battery in it would only give me around 1hr 40mins of use, which is far from the stated 5hrs. So, I thought that before my warranty ran out I'd try and do something about it.

I rang up Apple told them my situation and without any further questioning of the matter they took my details and said a battery way on its way. 3 days later there was a knock on my door and the battery had arrived, I gave the courier my old battery (part of the warranty exchange) and began charging my new one.

I now get around 4hrs 40mins from my battery!!!!! Go Apple!!!

As you can see I am IMPRESSED! Another reason why Apple is so loved.
"...because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do."

LfGrdMike
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 1, 2003, 10:32 AM

I got nothing to say about that hehe. Apple is great that about sums it up!

Forum Links
Forum Rules