Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Brand New 80GB iPod Classic with soft case and hard case included! Part II! =)

FS: Brand New 80GB iPod Classic with soft case and hard case included! Part II! =)
MrForgetable
Mac Elite
Feb 20, 2008, 05:24 PM

In celebration of my previous ad, I would like to bring the community together and offer both eCheck PayPal AND Credit Card PayPal for the same low price! Whichever you want to use you are free to use!

Cliff Notes:
Selling a BNIB 80GB iPod Classic
Price: $220, (Apple.com NEW with tax is 268 dollars without the two cases)
Price Includes: 80GB iPod, Soft case, Hard case, PayPal of any kind, and Ground Shipping
Contact Me How?: PM or E-mail at georgie A T nyu D O T edu

Sadly, I need a new cell phone to replace an aging one that is falling apart instead so this needs to go.

iPod touch not enough capacity for you? This iPod is for you!

Brand new in box 80GB iPod Classic! Still in its plastic wrapping. Included are both soft and hard cases to suit your constantly changing lifestyle ($30+ value!).

Great as a starter Classic kit! Great also as an all-in-one gift to a loved one, or even great individually as separate gifts for those pesky in-laws that have historically beaten up their iPods and asked you for help at how not to scratch the chrome backing.

All of this is yours for only $220, including both PayPal and ground shipping! I have references as "Whorehay" on Fred Miranda's photography forums and I'm well known on S2ki.com as MrForgetable.

Pictures below:

Thanks!

George
( Last edited by MrForgetable; Feb 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM. )
iamwhor3hay

vri2i
Forum Regular
Feb 22, 2008, 02:25 PM

PM sent- I have a L6 Motorola cellphone to trade

MrForgetable  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 23, 2008, 02:31 AM

PM received and replied to! Thanks!
iamwhor3hay

MrForgetable  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 28, 2008, 12:42 AM

Price drop to $220 shipped and Paypal (with Brand New iPod+2 cases!!!)! Will PM those who PMed me back if they are still interested.
iamwhor3hay

Forum Links
Forum Rules