Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > QNX Preview #3...

QNX Preview #3...
Mac Guru
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2002, 12:46 AM

I fixed what all people told me was wrong, I've fixed the toolbar collapse button now, the scrolls should be right and the Apple Menu has become simple now...

I REALLY need help with my progress bars, so if you've done custom scrollbars before and want to help me (cause I REALLY need help) email me PLEASE!!!!

Mac Guru

ARENA
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2002, 02:54 AM

I like it, it's getting better with every "revision".
The Apple menu icon looks ugly though.

godzookie2k
Mac Elite
Apr 28, 2002, 03:23 AM

resize widget at the bottom right looks a little disjointed, though it might not be "true to the original" you might want to consider making to background of it the same color as the grey, just so it fits in a bit better, maybe? bottom left scroll arrow seems to be suffering from the 1 pixel off issue you had with the favorites bar in an earlier version, the black outline on a black/dark background makes it seem misaligned. I dunno what you can do about this. Lookin gooooooddddddd.

Macanoid
Senior User
Apr 28, 2002, 04:13 AM

just want to to say that I think it looks excellents - thanks a lot for the effort!

bOOzo
Addicted to Themes
Apr 28, 2002, 06:09 AM

Originally posted by Mac Guru:
<STRONG>
I REALLY need help with my progress bars
</STRONG>
What exactly is the problem?? I might be able to help if you tell me more specific what wrong.

Forum Links
Forum Rules