Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Check out my web site...

Check out my web site...
iBook
Apr 17, 2001, 12:01 AM

Hey. Just made a new web site for my dad. Check it out let me know what you think. http://drocksted.rockstednet.com/ . It is still under construction, and I have been adding to it every day. Anyway, let me know what you think of it, or if there is anything wrong, not working, etc. at [email protected].

iSilver
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 17, 2001, 10:10 AM

fascinating, your father must love racing cars, check out my new website, which is also under construction. Click the image in my signature for a link.

------------------

RAzaRazor
Mac Elite
Apr 17, 2001, 10:52 AM

Umm, Kinda Cool, but would it kill you to add a U to "Reslts"??

iBook  (op)
Apr 17, 2001, 06:48 PM

Originally posted by RAzaRazor:
Umm, Kinda Cool, but would it kill you to add a U to "Reslts"??

Ooops. You got me. The stinkin' spell checker in Go Live was not working right. I'll fix it. I can't believe neither my dad, his GF nor my mom noticed.

iBook  (op)
Apr 17, 2001, 06:52 PM

Originally posted by iSilver:
fascinating, your father must love racing cars, check out my new website, which is also under construction. Click the image in my signature for a link.

Nice web site. Yep, my dad is obsessed!!!

The car you see on the main page is his 2nd car, and now he is working on an even faster car. The Nova 4-years ago started at running 10:40 1/4 mile (10 sec) 2-years ago he replaced the 355 C.I. with a bored 380 C.I. (Chevy 350 to 380). and started running 9:80's and now it is running on Alcohol injected and should run low 9's, I guess we'll find out what it runs on the first race.

Forum Links
Forum Rules