Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Like conspiracies? You'll love Argentina.

Like conspiracies? You'll love Argentina.
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Feb 4, 2015, 02:05 PM

I don't know if anyone has been following this, but a month or so ago, some Argentinian prosecutor was found dead in his hime the day he was supposed to reveal damning information about a cover-up. It got better because they claimed suicide, though he had no powder on his hands, then they heard some government officials looked over the premises before the detectives, and now they found a draft of an arrest warrant for the president in the trash. Gripping!

I don't have a link to hand run down, but I do have a link to a collection of links. Peruse if you're bored.

reader50
Administrator
Feb 4, 2015, 02:57 PM

Don't know how that one link got included, but the instructions on getting free drinks in bars was very creative. I haven't checked all the others yet. The treatise on how to post invisible links looks promising too.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Feb 4, 2015, 03:04 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules