Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > A quick statement about my new name

A quick statement about my new name
muslimnuker
Banned
Sep 12, 2001, 12:02 AM

K, what I >REALLY< mean is "radical muslim nuker"...but that'd be a really long name.

So, don't give me crap about it.

- Ca$h

superlarry
Senior User
Sep 12, 2001, 12:06 AM

you could put it in your sig, cuz people here ARE gonna bug you about it

torifile
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:07 AM

you are an idiot. i'll leave it at that.

mods: this is hateful and should not be tolerated. it is unacceptable. you should ban this user, despite what your personal views may be.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Sep 12, 2001, 12:09 AM

You know whats real hateful?

Flying two planes into civilian office buildings. I doubt we need to worry about Ca$h's new name at a time like this so give it a rest and use you breath for something useful please.

Scott_H
Professional Poster
Sep 12, 2001, 12:16 AM

Originally posted by torifile:
<STRONG>you are an idiot. i'll leave it at that.

mods: this is hateful and should not be tolerated. it is unacceptable. you should ban this user, despite what your personal views may be.</STRONG>
I've already sent it to the admins.

Ca$h I have some Muslim friends. The sound like Jesus freaks at times. Talking about a "personal relationship with god" and how the NOI are not real Muslims because they are based on hate.

So consider for a moment that these terrorist use their religion as a shield for their hate.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Scott_H ]

torifile
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:18 AM

Originally posted by sek929:
<STRONG>You know whats real hateful?

Flying two planes into civilian office buildings. I doubt we need to worry about Ca$h's new name at a time like this so give it a rest and use you breath for something useful please.</STRONG>
I'm not sure what you got from my post that in anyway condones the attacks. I think that what happened today was pure, unadulerated EVIL. But the name is hateful nonetheless and should not be allowed here. And I think that trying to combat this outrageous prejudice and stereotyping is a worthwhile thing. Prejudice is unacceptable in any form and is always worth speaking out against.

torifile
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:20 AM

Originally posted by Scott_H:
<STRONG>

I've already sent it to the admins.

Ca$h I have some Muslim friends. The sound like Jesus freaks at times. Talking about a "personal relationship with god" and how the NOI are not real Muslims because they are based on hate.

So consider for a moment that these terrorist use their religion as a shield for their hate.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Scott_H ]</STRONG>
Thanks Scott.[/LIST]

superlarry
Senior User
Sep 12, 2001, 12:21 AM

during WWII, thousands of japanese were herded into gov't regulated camps as they were sneered at, kicked, and spit on, both literally and figuratively, by the general American public. if this is to erupt into a war, then this is the kind of stuff we'll not only have to get used to but ENDORSE in order to not be imprisoned.
or not. but just something to think about. i personally think the gov't couldn't pull something like that again, given the wide field of views of the people.

muslimnuker  (op)
Banned
Sep 12, 2001, 12:29 AM

HEY F*CKHEADS!

What part of "what I &gt;REALLY&lt; mean is "radical muslim nuker"...but that'd be a really long name." did you not understand!?!?!?!

I don't hate muslims either! I just hate the radical terrorist muslims.

Jeezus christ. The USA gets attacked, and we still have polictically correct stupid f*cking people in here.

- Ca$h

torifile
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:34 AM

Originally posted by muslimnuker:
<STRONG>HEY F*CKHEADS!

What part of "what I &gt;REALLY&lt; mean is "radical muslim nuker"...but that'd be a really long name." did you not understand!?!?!?!

I don't hate muslims either! I just hate the radical terrorist muslims.

Jeezus christ. The USA gets attacked, and we still have polictically correct stupid f*cking people in here.

- Ca$h</STRONG>
This is not a matter of being PC. When you say 'muslim nuker' you are expressing HATE towards a particular group. PC is calling American Indians Native Americans, Eskimos Inuit, etc. If you call for the death of many innocent people you are no better than the people who celebrated in the streets after this tragedy happened. Think about that...

superlarry
Senior User
Sep 12, 2001, 12:42 AM

wow, hardly anybody here read ca$h's initial post. some of you hate ca$h's posts just because they are made by ca$h, but you protect radical muslims that are made by anti-american groups. hypocrisy. ca$h has valid opinions, too, not to mention a bit of national pride. if you guys are confused about who to blame for all this, please don't mislead it or misrepresent it.

Scott_H
Professional Poster
Sep 12, 2001, 12:46 AM

What happened today does not change the fact that Ca$h is banned here.

zac4mac
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:49 AM

Ca$h, you thrive on stirring up sh!t.
Some of us appreciate that, some don't.

I hate PC(both types)
I hate terrorists.
I hate chickenshits.

I will never hate someone for which God they choose to follow or not follow.
The main reason I don't "do" religion is that more people have died in the name of "god" at the hand of man than any other reason.

torifile
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 12:50 AM

Originally posted by superlarry:
<STRONG>wow, hardly anybody here read ca$h's initial post. some of you hate ca$h's posts just because they are made by ca$h, but you protect radical muslims that are made by anti-american groups. hypocrisy. ca$h has valid opinions, too, not to mention a bit of national pride. if you guys are confused about who to blame for all this, please don't mislead it or misrepresent it.</STRONG>
I disagree. ca$h's opinions are not valid. Nor are the opinions of anyone who preaches hate of groups (muslim, jew, kkk, nation of islam, whatever). And I had no opinion of cash prior to reading this thread.

Then again, what are muslimhater's opinions? That we should nuke all radical muslims?

elzinat
Mac Elite
Sep 12, 2001, 01:07 AM

&gt;sigh&lt;
ca$h, would you please just stop posting here?

groverat
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 12, 2001, 02:01 AM

Block his ISP entirely.

The less AOL kids the better.
Long live the AppleInsider forums!

Cipher13
Sep 12, 2001, 02:36 AM

Give it a rest, concentrate on something that matters. Who gives a **** what his name is.

mortis999
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 12, 2001, 09:15 AM

Originally posted by muslimnuker:
<STRONG>K, what I &gt;REALLY&lt; mean is "radical muslim nuker"...but that'd be a really long name.

So, don't give me crap about it.

- Ca$h</STRONG>

While some part of me would love to nuke whatever country that harbors these people, this is clearly not the way to go. I see these kids laughing
and dancing in the streets of palistine and I can't help but think they don't know what's going on. It isn't their fault their parents fill their heads with hate. Killing innocent people will only breed more hate. We need to find the head and cut it off. Then we need to use measures to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Sep 12, 2001, 09:25 AM

The name is reprehensible. A true example of all that is wrong with the usual American tendency to jump to conclusions.

But I do not think it should be banned.

The man has a right to speak his mind. I very much doubt anyone here other than him finds it in good taste, but that's irrelevant; he has the right to say his piece, just as any of us do.

If we give in to intolerance, even if only of his intolerance, they win. They make us limit our minds, just as they have limited theirs. That is the paradox of "protection of human dignity"; in trying to protect it, you destroy it. And yes, that means we have to put up with some truly reprehensible belief systems if we are to remain free. That doesn't matter; it is not worth it to get rid of them, if it means we will no longer be able to believe or speak as we will.

Ca$h, you are a complete bastard for doing this. But I'll stick with you to the end when it comes to censorship, or rather, the fact that neither you nor anyone else should be silenced for your views.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

pscates
Sep 12, 2001, 12:30 PM

What is it with this Ca$h guy and his constant need for attention and center stage? Any chance we could have fewer than 6 threads here started by him, about him, discussing him, praising him, condemning him, etc.?

From what I can tell, he' simply a **** -stirer and troublemaker. On top of that, add rude, insulting, smart-assed and obnoxious.

And, worst of all, he can't seem to keep from bringing himself up in thread after thread.

I know some of you people think he's swell and an impish monkey in the wrench with a South Park-esque wit about him. Fine...whatever.

But I think I speak for a lot more people here when I say "will you please shut the **** up, already? No one really cares about your new name or what you're currently up to. Bug off, chiselhead."

parallax
Admin Emeritus
Sep 12, 2001, 01:37 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
<STRONG>The name is reprehensible. A true example of all that is wrong with the usual American tendency to jump to conclusions.

But I do not think it should be banned.

The man has a right to speak his mind. I very much doubt anyone here other than him finds it in good taste, but that's irrelevant; he has the right to say his piece, just as any of us do.</STRONG>
Gah, typical. And we will ban anyone with a name like 'faggotkiller' even if they claim they have a grudge against bundles of wooden/iron sticks. Clever. Really.

Really, when he starts saying or doing things that violate our TOS, he gets banned. If he attempts to re-register, under any name, he gets banned again. It's part of our policy.

This isn't a public [South] park, this is a privately owned forum. Please understand the difference.
"Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain" (Schiller)

muslimlover
Banned
Sep 12, 2001, 11:39 PM

This name is okay, right?

&gt;bambi eyes&lt;

I swear the people who come here have less intelligence than my toe lint. I knew people'd give me crap, I post a disclaimer that says I only hate the radical muslim terrorists, and they should be nuked, and yet I still get f*cking RETARDS posting "Bah you hate muslims you hate monger!"

Amazing. Simply amazing. I could say I wish someone would land a plane in your house, but even for me thats too low, so I think I'll just tell you to shove your politcal correctness up your ass.

- Ca$h

anarkisst
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 12, 2001, 11:54 PM

A quick statement about your new name...you are and always have been IMHO an immature idiot...see ya later loser.

crazycylon
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 12, 2001, 11:59 PM

Hopefully it is not a case of domestic terrorism like Oaklahoma was. Because if it is, what then?

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: crazycylon ]
As a man comes, so he departs.

Forum Links
Forum Rules