Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Drunk?

Drunk? (Page 2)
rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 28, 2005, 10:50 PM

The 'NN apparently is drinking very heavily.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:10 PM

Funny? Well I could open with a picture of Bob Saget, but that's too obvious...

I had a dream last night that Kevin got really drunk, and was dancing around to the Tijuana Brass (Spanish Flea, I think) in a tutu... hehehehh... tutu. I think that the Star Wars guy had sex with him, but I couldn't tell because there were these black bars over their genitals. Kevin had some pretty nasty looking genitals though.

You know how sometimes people think about what animal they would be? Well, I was thinking that if I was a cow, people could milk me for all I'm worth. Plus, I think if I had nipples that big, it would feel nice to have them squeezed. Hey, when cows have babies, does their breast milk taste different than their regular milk? Is it homo milk?

You know those animated clay things? I found them a little scary sometimes.. especially that one with the yellow hat.

Anyway, I don't mean to talk too much, so I'll let you get back to talking about Bob Saget. Sorry to interrupt!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:13 PM

I had a dream last night that Kevin got really drunk, and was dancing around to the Tijuana Brass (Spanish Flea, I think) in a tutu... hehehehh... tutu. I think that the Star Wars guy had sex with him, but I couldn't tell because there were these black bars over their genitals. Kevin had some pretty nasty looking genitals though.

You know how sometimes people think about what animal they would be? Well, I was thinking that if I was a cow, people could milk me for all I'm worth. Plus, I think if I had nipples that big, it would feel nice to have them squeezed. Hey, when cows have babies, does their breast milk taste different than their regular milk? Or is it homo milk? To gay cows produce homo milk?

You know those animated clay things? I found them a little scary sometimes.. especially that one with the yellow hat.

Anyway, I don't mean to talk too much, so I'll let you get back to talking about Bob Saget. Sorry to interrupt!

Cody Dawg
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 28, 2005, 11:18 PM

I'm drinking riesling and looking for WDLove.

Made pasta putanesca, had some wine, and made some sugar cookie dough (about 10 pounds for some reason) and now everyone, sans moi, is making Halloween cookies.

Got the Halloween decorations back up in the yard in defiance of hurricane Wilma.

Anyway, have a good one, all!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:21 PM

You know how sometimes people think about what animal they would be? Well, I was thinking that if I was a cow, people could milk me for all I'm worth. Plus, I think if I had nipples that big, it would feel nice to have them squeezed. Hey, when cows have babies, does their breast milk taste different than their regular milk? Or is it homo milk? To gay cows produce homo milk?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:22 PM

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:24 PM

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:25 PM

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:27 PM

JonoG4
Senior User
Oct 28, 2005, 11:31 PM

Loaded like a freight train, flyin' like an aeroplane.
Feelin' like a space brain one more time tonight!
Mac mini 1.25/512/40
iBook 600/384/20/
iMac 233/288/4/

Railroader
Banned
Oct 28, 2005, 11:33 PM

Working. No beer for me.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 28, 2005, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader
Working. No beer for me.

Do you really work on the railroad? If so, I thought conductors like to drink beer?

P.S. can we see a pic of you in your conductor uniform?

mac-kerouac
Forum Regular
Oct 29, 2005, 12:10 AM

Drizzle, Drizzle, Drunk.

Druzzle, Druzzle, Drinkie.

Sorry, I tend to use "Snoop-Speak" when I've had too much to drizzle.

Good Night.
iBook G4 12"/640/60/Combo/AE

E's Lil Theorem
Mac Elite
Oct 29, 2005, 12:20 AM

Man, all you east coast people are already drunk. I barely got out of the shower

Anyway, hitting some of the Latin clubs in SD tonight. W00t! Where my people at?!

historylme
Mac Elite
Oct 29, 2005, 12:52 AM

I liked this thread so much, I made myself a new one.

I'm off to a party! Happy halloween MacNN!!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 29, 2005, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by history1me
I liked this thread so much, I made myself a new one.

I'm off to a party! Happy halloween MacNN!!

How come Satan is being captured by your iSight? Have you been stealing jelly beans again?

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Oct 29, 2005, 01:16 AM

Sorta, why u ask?
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 29, 2005, 01:26 AM

Déjà Vu?

Railroader
Banned
Oct 29, 2005, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
Do you really work on the railroad? If so, I thought conductors like to drink beer?

P.S. can we see a pic of you in your conductor uniform?
No, I lied about that. I just play one on 'NN.

IRL I am a simple factory worker.

You sure do have a fascination with my username. Maybe you watched too much Thomas the Train Engine as a child? (on a VERY strange coincidence, I assure you, my name is Thomas.)

Railroader
Banned
Oct 29, 2005, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Kenneth
Déjà Vu?
All over again. -YB

BlueSky
Mac Elite
Oct 29, 2005, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by besson3c
You know how sometimes people think about what animal they would be? Well, I was thinking that if I was a cow, people could milk me for all I'm worth. Plus, I think if I had nipples that big, it would feel nice to have them squeezed. Hey, when cows have babies, does their breast milk taste different than their regular milk? Is it homo milk?
Udder nonsense. Bwaha.

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 29, 2005, 11:41 AM

Kevin
Baninated
Oct 29, 2005, 11:46 AM

Man... I just woke up.

Last night I got really drunk, and was dancing around to the Tijuana Brass in a tutu. I think that the Star Wars guy had sex with me, because now I have desires to put up dolls and figurines over my computer. Anyone have a Princess Di? I Wont mention the black metal diaper I was wearing.
( Last edited by Kevin; Oct 29, 2005 at 12:14 PM. )

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 29, 2005, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cody Dawg
I'm drinking riesling and looking for WDLove.

Made pasta putanesca, had some wine, and made some sugar cookie dough (about 10 pounds for some reason) and now everyone, sans moi, is making Halloween cookies.

Got the Halloween decorations back up in the yard in defiance of hurricane Wilma.

Anyway, have a good one, all!

I'm here Cody. Was wondering if you would be online.

The food and wine sound delicious. Making cookies sounds like a lot of fun.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

MacPoker101
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 29, 2005, 04:58 PM

Had half a bottle of wine for lunch, got a nap, now I'm fine....enjoy the rest of the weekend. Don't forget to switch to Soda on Sunday evening...

sek929
Posting Junkie
Oct 29, 2005, 06:51 PM

Handle of Svedka
3 Gallons of orange juice

Let the games begin!

ShotgunEd
Mac Elite
Oct 29, 2005, 06:55 PM

I'm 6 beers and 2 screwdrivers in.

The g/f is out Djing at some halloween fancy dress ball dressed as Edwina from ab fab

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/abfab/

I'm watching 100 greatest albums on E4, tis good.

I'm out of OJ so I'm moving onto Vodka and Cranberry, the carton thats in the fridge is a few weeks old though, I'm sure it'll be ok.

This week is broke week, hence I'm drinking the contents of the cupboard and fridge instead of getting a good spanish red in.

wow, long post.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Oct 29, 2005, 06:58 PM

I forgot to mention the 3 Molson Ices (I dunno how they even got in my fridge).

I usually hate Vodka (my girl loves it though) but Svedka, when cold, is pretty much without any taste or smell.

Well, my screwdriver is empty, time for more!

Tesseract
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 29, 2005, 07:09 PM

besson3c: I've never seen a septuple post before. The hamster is having serious issues.

TheMosco
Mac Elite
Oct 29, 2005, 07:16 PM

I went to halloween social last night at lambda chi. I remember grabbing 2 beers when i got there. Next thing i knew it was 3 in the morning and I was denny's eating mini-hamburgers with 12 other people. Tonight should be fun too.
AXP
ΔΣΦ

Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 29, 2005, 10:46 PM

Hpnotiq or Limoncello please.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2005, 09:31 PM

Killian's Red

mmmmmmm

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 19, 2005, 09:37 PM

i am bored- the wife is working - some pm me on yahoo or aol - damn it

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

sek929
Posting Junkie
Nov 20, 2005, 02:34 AM

Guiness at an Irish bar, woo-hoo*

*very drunk tonight

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Nov 20, 2005, 03:32 AM

Guinness at regular bar, woo hoo!
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

Railroader
Banned
Nov 20, 2005, 05:24 AM

Guiness at any bar with nitrogen dispensing gas! Woo Hoo!*

Alas, I am working. 4:20ish am.

MacMan4000
Mac Elite
Nov 20, 2005, 09:47 PM

last night i realized that i wish i was a light-weight... i would save so much money.

The friends i was with were f-ed up after 4 shots of vodka and a smirnoff ice... i had 6 shots and only tipsy...

Booze is too expensive.

Forum Links
Forum Rules