Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Stargate SG-1 has been cancelled.

Stargate SG-1 has been cancelled.
Spliff
Mac Elite
Aug 21, 2006, 11:05 PM

Dunno if anyone here is a fan, but it ain't coming back unless the producers can find another network.

GateWorld - Stargate SG-1 cancelled, Atlantis renewed

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 21, 2006, 11:06 PM

Eug Wanker
Posting Junkie
Location: Dangling something in the water… of the Arabian Sea
Aug 21, 2006, 11:08 PM

I'm not surprised. It has kinda sucked ever since the beginning of Season 9.

And for the first time, Amanda Tapping has seemed uncomfortable in the role of Carter.

Spliff  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 21, 2006, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Eug Wanker
I'm not surprised. It has kinda sucked ever since the beginning of Season 9.
Although I thought the 200 episode was amusing, particularly the Farscape parody.

Spliff  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 21, 2006, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Eug Wanker
And for the first time, Amanda Tapping has seemed uncomfortable in the role of Carter.

That's Amanda Tapping? Geez, she looks good there. I'd tap that! Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 21, 2006, 11:13 PM

I blame Ben Browder for not being as funny as RDA.

Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 21, 2006, 11:21 PM

I love Ben Browder. That dude cracks me up. I never really cared for the show until he came on.

Anyway, how could they cancel SG-1 and keep that freakin' snoozefest of a spinoff?
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Aug 21, 2006, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
I love Ben Browder. That dude cracks me up. I never really cared for the show until he came on.
Heretic!

Anyway, how could they cancel SG-1 and keep that freakin' snoozefest of a spinoff?
They know I'd declare war on 'em if they took Torri Higginson off my screen.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 21, 2006, 11:34 PM

You know... I managed to not watch even a single episode of Stargate SG-1 until a few months ago when I took a leap and purchased the Season 1 DVD set. Since then I've made my way through Season 3. All the while thinking I had finally found a *current* SciFi show I could get into.

And now it gets cancelled.

This sucks.

Well, at least there's this to look forward to.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 21, 2006, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Doofy
They know I'd declare war on 'em if they took Torri Higginson off my screen.
Their commander chick? Yeah, she's the only way I made it through the show long enough to form a solid opinion of it.
Chuck
___

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 21, 2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lateralus
You know... I managed to not watch even a single episode of Stargate SG-1 until a few months ago when I took a leap and purchased the Season 1 DVD set. Since then I've made my way through Season 3. All the while thinking I had finally found a *current* SciFi show I could get into.

This sucks.
Yeah, it's the Browder Curse. Check IMDB for his presence on a show before you watch it next time.
Chuck
___

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 11:55 PM

We still have Battlestar Galactica don't we? I haven't see all the episodes of Stargate SG-1 since Richard D. Anderson left.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 22, 2006, 12:01 AM

Oh no, life is over!
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 22, 2006, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Spliff
Although I thought the 200 episode was amusing, particularly the Farscape parody.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that one, but I haven't seen it yet. I dunno if I'll get the Farscape joke, as I didn't really watch the show.

I don't like his character much.

Atlantis is much more interesting than SG-1 has been lately IMO.

Their commander chick? Yeah, she's the only way I made it through the show long enough to form a solid opinion of it.
Hmmm... I'm not a big fan of hers either.

Hey, we're three for three in terms of opposite opinions.

Originally Posted by Buckaroo
We still have Battlestar Galactica don't we? I haven't see all the episodes of Stargate SG-1 since Richard D. Anderson left.
BSG is the best show on Earth! Oh wait...

P.S. Can't wait to get the Season 2.5 discs.

Spliff  (op)
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 12:42 AM

This sucks.
Ditto. I never watched the show during most of its run. I've only gotten into it recently and it's a hoot. There's a lot of chemistry among the cast members and they seem to have a great time making the show.

Severed Hand of Skywalker
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 22, 2006, 12:48 AM

The movie was pretty bad and it was even more frustrating because it could have been cool.

I hated the low budget show though.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker
The movie was pretty bad and it was even more frustrating because it could have been cool.

I hated the low budget show though.
..the show has exceptionally high production values. You apparently never watched enough of it.

Anyway, its the longest running North American scifi series ever. 10 years is a LONG time. Maybe they can bring Daniel over to Atlantis, I'd like that.
( Last edited by tutelary; Aug 22, 2006 at 02:24 AM. )

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 02:18 AM

Only Galactica Season 2 really sucked. I've seen every episode and its getting hard for even me to keep the story aspects involving the clones straight with the sheer number of clones running around. Explaining it to someone else is entirely impossible. Having hundreds (thousands?) of clones that all look alike, but act as individuals was a really bad idea. There are what, 12 models of cylon? By the end of a 7 year stretch we could have seen 12 different individuals representing each of the 12 models and each of them could have died and been reincarnated several times.
( Last edited by tutelary; Aug 22, 2006 at 02:25 AM. )

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 22, 2006, 02:56 AM

Galactica season 2 was awesome. It actually succeeded in being thoughtful and intellectual, which I liked but you seem not to have. It was also really badass and involved lots of killing and explosions.
Chuck
___

Ω
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 03:05 AM

He left?

Ω = not a fan
"angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress"

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 03:30 AM

Galactica season 2 was awesome. It actually succeeded in being thoughtful and intellectual, which I liked but you seem not to have. It was also really badass and involved lots of killing and explosions.
and what, pray tell, was "thoughtful and intellectual" about it? The show is slowly slipping into "who is screwing who" each week and "why doesnt ANYONE realize how frigging crazy Baltar is?" Season 1 was excellent, but season 2 shows how fast this show is going to turn into a jumbled bit of mediocrity at best. Mark my words

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ω
He left?

Ω = not a fan
He left to spend more time with his family. No one expected the show to last 10 years, he gave it 8.

Naaaaak
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 06:28 AM

First, the Air Force announces Cheyenne Mountain will close. Then, Stargate SG-1 is cancelled.

SG-1 is real!!!
To be determined later.

Naaaaak
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 06:41 AM

Don't let that stop you from watching the rest. There are some really good episodes in there.

Season 4, Window of Opportunity
To be determined later.

mac128k-1984
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 06:47 AM

I'm not surprised, it was getting very long in the tooth, and they kept monkeying with the crew, the final straw for me was adding the actor's from farscape. They all seemed to only go through the motions of retreaded scripts. It was a good run while it lasted.
Michael

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 22, 2006, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Severed Hand of Skywalker
The movie is one of my faves. Great idea, and great execution, even if it ain't perfect.

=Severed Hand of Skywalker]I hated the low budget show though.
Low budget?

Originally Posted by tutelary
He left to spend more time with his family. No one expected the show to last 10 years, he gave it 8.
I think he saw the writing on the wall... that it'd suck in Season 9... and it did.

Some say it sucked because he wasn't there, but I'd say it's a combination of many things. The writing got worse, and the acting and directing got a lot worse too.

and what, pray tell, was "thoughtful and intellectual" about it? The show is slowly slipping into "who is screwing who" each week and "why doesnt ANYONE realize how frigging crazy Baltar is?" Season 1 was excellent, but season 2 shows how fast this show is going to turn into a jumbled bit of mediocrity at best. Mark my words
I agree. Season 1 was stunning. Season 2 not so much. Some parts of Season 2 were great, but some parts of Season 2 were really disappointing. Here's hoping for better in Season 3.

That said I still like BSG Season 2.x more than most of Stargate SG-1.
( Last edited by Eug; Aug 22, 2006 at 07:40 AM. )

Naaaaak
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 07:57 AM

Low ratings: result of sci-fi meddling. They should have kept the trifecta going (dual stargates, bsg). I think they started the season too early, I particularlly hate gaps, and even though monk is not as good as it used to be they should have avoided going up against another big name show.

There are synopses and plans for most of the other eps this season and the producers had some idea of how to tie into one more season. Now it's pretty cheap they have to wrap up the series with 3 or so episodes (at least the final 3 don't have a synopsis, yet).

That being said, the producers are partly to blame for this season's downfalls. The s10 opener was particularly weak. I also think since s9 (and even s8) they kind of screwed around and did too many random mostly self-contained episodes rather than stories that advanced the main plot points. It's good to have different, less serious episodes from time to time, but some ended up being dumb and random.
To be determined later.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 22, 2006, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Naaaaak
Low ratings: result of sci-fi meddling. They should have kept the trifecta going (dual stargates, bsg). I think they started the season too early, I particularlly hate gaps, and even though monk is not as good as it used to be they should have avoided going up against another big name show.

There are synopses and plans for most of the other eps this season and the producers had some idea of how to tie into one more season. Now it's pretty cheap they have to wrap up the series with 3 or so episodes (at least the final 3 don't have a synopsis, yet).

That being said, the producers are partly to blame for this season's downfalls. The s10 opener was particularly weak. I also think since s9 (and even s8) they kind of screwed around and did too many random mostly self-contained episodes rather than stories that advanced the main plot points. It's good to have different, less serious episodes from time to time, but some ended up being dumb and random.
If a show can't stand on its own then it's not "Sci-Fi meddling". That's emphasized by the fact that Atlantis has consistently scored higher than SG-1 of late, even despite the loss of that TV show triad.

I personally don't care when the show is on, but I have noticed that it has sucked a whole lot more since the beginning of Season 9.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 12:09 PM

3 episodes? No. The show is going to go on mid season break the 22 of next month, and return for its final 10 episodes in march, like it always does. (returns from break that is..it usually returns mid january I believe)

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 12:16 PM

They changed the formula I think is why the drop off. If it had of stayed true to what the show was about it would have been fine. I just didn't like the Go'uld getting killed off and the change to the Star Trek type with them with and the ships and space travel. Seems SGC because Starfleet Command there for a bit. On another note... Apophus should have been there till the end of the show.

Sourbook
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 22, 2006, 12:25 PM

I bought into the whole Egyptian thing. It was a cool idea to think that aliens came to ancient earth and posed as gods. But Merlin the Magician as an ancient? If you're going to jump a shark it might as well be a big one.

I will miss Amanda Tapping's 'Wormhole Extreme' hotness.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sourbook
I bought into the whole Egyptian thing. It was a cool idea to think that aliens came to ancient earth and posed as gods. But Merlin the Magician as an ancient? If you're going to jump a shark it might as well be a big one.

I will miss Amanda Tapping's 'Wormhole Extreme' hotness.
I'll agree that was rather stupid. I can see now where they wanted to go with Merlins ancient weapon, but they could have found a more logical historical/mythological figure.
( Last edited by tutelary; Aug 22, 2006 at 01:00 PM. )

Naaaaak
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 01:36 PM

3 episodes? No. The show is going to go on mid season break the 22 of next month, and return for its final 10 episodes in march, like it always does. (returns from break that is..it usually returns mid january I believe)
Right, they've usually (always?) had a break. But you read the other part wrong:
Compare to GateWorld - Stargate SG-1 Season Ten and you see eps 1018, 1019, and 1020 do not yet have synopses (20 episode season). The other 2 episodes listed but not described (1015 and 1017) have been talked about in the news / spoiler section.

It is possible the cancelation will change the to be filmed episodes somewhat to better head towards a finale. But from my reading of the synopses episodes 1008, 1009, 1012, 1015, 1016, and 1017 have less to do with resolving the Ori situation and be more of their own episode; this is not necessarily bad but they have a lot to do with so much already planned. As far as we know from the synopses, the writers and producers now have 3 episodes to work with to wrap up the series. That's 3 episodes to address a villain they've spent almost 2 years building up, 3 episodes to address the fate of a bunch of characters, 3 episodes to address any long-standing questions or threads, 3 episodes to go all out. I really don't want to see another Voyager-like finale.
To be determined later.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 02:55 PM

Right, they've usually (always?) had a break. But you read the other part wrong:

Compare to GateWorld - Stargate SG-1 Season Ten and you see eps 1018, 1019, and 1020 do not yet have synopses (20 episode season). The other 2 episodes listed but not described (1015 and 1017) have been talked about in the news / spoiler section.

It is possible the cancelation will change the to be filmed episodes somewhat to better head towards a finale. But from my reading of the synopses episodes 1008, 1009, 1012, 1015, 1016, and 1017 have less to do with resolving the Ori situation and be more of their own episode; this is not necessarily bad but they have a lot to do with so much already planned. As far as we know from the synopses, the writers and producers now have 3 episodes to work with to wrap up the series. That's 3 episodes to address a villain they've spent almost 2 years building up, 3 episodes to address the fate of a bunch of characters, 3 episodes to address any long-standing questions or threads, 3 episodes to go all out. I really don't want to see another Voyager-like finale.
you're missing something critical. The show always returns in january, its now returning in march. They are adding 2 months to production. I'm sure there will be a lot of reshooting and editing going on to fix the remainder of the story arc.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by exca1ibur
They changed the formula I think is why the drop off. If it had of stayed true to what the show was about it would have been fine. I just didn't like the Go'uld getting killed off and the change to the Star Trek type with them with and the ships and space travel. Seems SGC because Starfleet Command there for a bit. On another note... Apophus should have been there till the end of the show.
the show always had space travel, it was a necessary story advancement that we would get our own ships. Honestly, they add a much needed element to the show.

Landos Mustache
Professional Poster
Location: Partying down with the Ewoks, after I nuked the Death Star!
Aug 22, 2006, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Eug
The movie is one of my faves. Great idea, and great execution, even if it ain't perfect.
Really? I thought it would be too dumbed down for you.

Anywho, I thought the TV show felt low budget in the post processing department. You watch Star Trek and the like and they remove the sound of all footsteps and people exhaling loudly which you don't notice until you listen to the before.

With Babylon 5 and stargate you could always hear the extra's shuffling around on plywood sets and they didn't add that background hum from machinery and so forth. To me it felt amateurish and from the few stories I watched so was the writing.

"Hello, what have we here?

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Landos Mustache

Anywho, I thought the TV show felt low budget in the post processing department. You watch Star Trek and the like and they remove the sound of all footsteps and people exhaling loudly which you don't notice until you listen to the before.

With Babylon 5 and stargate you could always hear the extra's shuffling around on plywood sets and they didn't add that background hum from machinery and so forth. To me it felt amateurish and from the few stories I watched so was the writing.
"With Babylon 5 and stargate you could always hear the extra's shuffling around on plywood sets and they didn't add that background hum from machinery and so forth."

lol WHAT? You sound like a damn crazy person. You hear machinery because theres machinery around, you hear people because theres people around. Its supposed to be Cheyenne Mountain, not a carpeted star trek set.

Eug
Clinically Insane
Aug 22, 2006, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Landos Mustache
I like to be dumb sometimes. However, I thought that Stargate was a pretty good one, and certainly better than the last three Star Wars movies.

My fave Star Trek was the original, and that had the lowest production value of them all.

The production isn't as good as say "24", but then again with Star Trek: The Next Generation I always felt like I was watching a Mr. Clean commercial or something.

Stargate always had the "Vancouver look" to it, but then again so does BSG.

Some of the episodes of Stargate suck (a lot actually), but I do like the humour (like the alien who thinks "the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors") and writing in many of the episodes.

BTW, one of my faves is Window of Opportunity, a sort of ode to Groundhog Day:

Landos Mustache
Professional Poster
Location: Partying down with the Ewoks, after I nuked the Death Star!
Aug 22, 2006, 03:38 PM

lol WHAT? You sound like a damn crazy person. You hear machinery because theres machinery around, you hear people because theres people around. Its supposed to be Cheyenne Mountain, not a carpeted star trek set.
Well EVERY damn movie does it. They only add the shuffles they want you to hear.

When you watch side by side comparisons the difference is astounding.

"Hello, what have we here?

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Eug
I like to be dumb sometimes. However, I thought that Stargate was a pretty good one, and certainly better than the last three Star Wars movies.

My fave Star Trek was the original, and that had the lowest production value of them all.

The production isn't as good as say "24", but then again with Star Trek: The Next Generation I always felt like I was watching a Mr. Clean commercial or something.

Stargate always had the "Vancouver look" to it, but then again so does BSG.

Some of the episodes of Stargate suck (a lot actually), but I do like the humour (like the alien who thinks "the Canucks of Vancouver are superior warriors") and writing in many of the episodes.

BTW, one of my faves is Window of Opportunity, a sort of ode to Groundhog Day:

haha. my favorite quote is when Vala is telling them how she got pregnant in the Ori galaxy without having sex. She asks if anyone has ever heard of something like that, to which someone states "Well, there is one..." and Teal'c interrupts matter of factly "Darth Vader". This after like 4 seasons of minor mentions about how much Teal'c likes Star Wars and how many times hes seen the movies. It was great.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 04:49 PM

the show always had space travel, it was a necessary story advancement that we would get our own ships. Honestly, they add a much needed element to the show.
I dont think so. If you can gate travel, why bother? However, the main thing I liked was that we saw other races far more advanced than us. Then all of a sudden we build a ship with interplantary capability knowing we barely can reach the moon. I'd rather have seen use stay with gate travel and more of a group effort like in the first few seasons with the Tokra and Asguards. Introduce more races and so forth. Once the shiips came into play it wasn't really anything 'new' anymore for me, personally. I still enjoyed the show just not as much as before.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 04:55 PM

I dont think so. If you can gate travel, why bother? However, the main thing I liked was that we saw other races far more advanced than us. Then all of a sudden we build a ship with interplantary capability knowing we barely can reach the moon. I'd rather have seen use stay with gate travel and more of a group effort like in the first few seasons with the Tokra and Asguards. Introduce more races and so forth. Once the shiips came into play it wasn't really anything 'new' anymore for me, personally. I still enjoyed the show just not as much as before.
1) Ships were there from the beginning, we simply didnt have our own. Remember the concept of the pyramids being alien landing pads is even in the movie.

2) Because you cannot subjugate a planet unless you have spaceships to do it with. The Goa'uld absolutely must have ships to do so. Therefore, we absolutely must have ships to fight them. Going through gates ultimately does you no good when your enemy can sit in orbit and eradicate you.

3) Our ships on the show are a variety of alien technology. It didnt just spring out of nowhere, they are a combination of Goa'uld/Asgard tech. Prometheus for example was built around the engine from a Goa'uld Al'kesh and larger engines were built later for other ships. The show makes a LOT of sense if you pay attention.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 05:02 PM

Agreed. My point though was alliances between people WITH ships, aka Tokra and Asguards, at that time. Gate Travel for us could have been ground forces which they did do. You have to come to the planet to take it over at some point as well. Not saying ships shouldn't be in the story. Just saying EARTH ships should not have been in the story. Sorry if I wasn't clear there.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 05:07 PM

Agreed. My point though was alliances between people WITH ships, aka Tokra and Asguards, at that time. Gate Travel for us could have been ground forces which they did do. You have to come to the planet to take it over at some point as well. Not saying ships shouldn't be in the story. Just saying EARTH ships should not have been in the story. Sorry if I wasn't clear there.
Yeah but the intention for us eventually having our own ships was there very early in the series. If you watch early episodes featuring the Asgard, they mention repeatedly how the Asgard dont have the resources to enforce the protected planets treaty and are bluffing the Goa'uld into obeying the treaty. I cant fault us having ships no matter how I look at it in the show. It has simply lent too much story wise to the series as a whole, sorry you dont like it as much as I do.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 22, 2006, 05:19 PM

The Tau'ri could not have destroyed the Goa'uld without their own ships, it just would not have been possible. Half of the important victories that SG-1 achieved required the use of ships, whether they be borrowed Asgard or Tok'ra, stolen Goa'uld, or Earth-built.

If no one had ships, then the gates would have been sufficient. But without ships, the Earth would have been helpless against the Goa'uld, the replicators, and pretty much everyone else (particularly Anubis who relied heavily on the superior power of his fleets).

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 05:22 PM

I just preferred the gate aspect to having a show on the bridge thats all. I still liked the show, dont get me wrong. Just I felt it was better then. On top of that them killing Apophis... was just wrong. LOL He was one of those cool ruthless bad guys.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 05:27 PM

I just preferred the gate aspect to having a show on the bridge thats all. I still liked the show, dont get me wrong. Just I felt it was better then. On top of that them killing Apophis... was just wrong. LOL He was one of those cool ruthless bad guys.
I personally like Repli-Carter better than any other bad guy.

nonhuman
Posting Junkie
Aug 22, 2006, 05:28 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree about that. When they had to rely on the gates and whatever random ships they were able to temporarily get their hands on (as they usually ended up destroying them) it had a much more ...frontier, I guess, feel to it. Once they got ships they stopped being as much of an underdog and were on a more equal seeming footing with everyone else. Definitely changed the flavor of the show.

On the other hand, the fact that they rigorously followed the demands of the plot rather than fudging it a bit to preserve the 'feel' of the show really says something about the people who were making it. They obviously cared about the integrity of the show above other things, which is one of the things I really like about it.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 05:33 PM

Yeah, I can respect that about the show as well. It took me a while to get used to the 'bridge' style episodes. I didn't even see season 9, I got back into it this season and it was getting more interesting to me. Just a lot of changes. Either way, they had a great run and I look forward to the last few episodes before 'the end'.

tutelary
Forum Regular
Aug 22, 2006, 05:35 PM

Yeah, I can respect that about the show as well. It took me a while to get used to the 'bridge' style episodes. I didn't even see season 9, I got back into it this season and it was getting more interesting to me. Just a lot of changes. Either way, they had a great run and I look forward to the last few episodes before 'the end'.
still 3/4ths of a season left (of course half of the season wont run till march, but oh well). I'm actually hoping for another new series, which is a real possibility.

Forum Links
Forum Rules