Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Blackberry 8830 World Edition

Blackberry 8830 World Edition
techweenie1
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 25, 2007, 05:14 PM

Thinking about getting this for my next phone from Sprint. Sprint's version is unlocked unlike Verizons. I may travel to the UK occasionally, I have a sim card from Orange Mobile UK (Pay-As-You-Go) but I'll be spending most the time here in the US on the CDMA network. My only question is whether I'll be able to do all the sync options with it that I can do in Windows with some sort of 3rd party program as it seem that RIM only officially supports Windows. Also how's the battery life? Any pros and cons from people who have used this phone would be helpful too, thanks.

alex_kac
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2007, 01:38 AM

Use Missing Sync for BlackBerry from Mark/Space or get the free PocketMac for BlackBerry from the RIM site.

Forum Links
Forum Rules