Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 12'' Powerbook - 1.5 ghz, 1.25 gb, 80 gb, SuperDrive

FS: 12'' Powerbook - 1.5 ghz, 1.25 gb, 80 gb, SuperDrive
Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
May 17, 2008, 06:46 PM

Hey all.

Just bought my wife a new Macbook, so her trusty little Powerbook has to go. It was the latest revision of the 12'' Powerbook, maxed out as much as we could go.

Specs:
12'' Powerbook
1.5 ghz
1.25 gb of memory
80 gb hard drive
SuperDrive
Bluetooth 2
Airport Extreme

Battery is still in very good shape, and gets a tad over 3 hours.

The only flaw of the machine is two scratches at the front left and right, pictured below. As you can see, it's not really noticeable, and doesn't affect the machine in the least bit. There are a few scratches here and there, but nothing you can notice without looking very closely.

The screen is flawless, no dead pixels, scratches, etc., as well is the keyboard, keypad, etc.

Comes with the original discs (Panther), as well as the Tiger Upgrade DVD. I'm also including a green Radtech case ($35ish), which has seen better days (but it still protects the PB just fine). Ships via UPS Ground in original box w/documentation.

Looking for $625 shipped OBO. I have many references on Macrumors (Macbook, Powerbook, iPod), MacNN (2 Macbooks, HK Soundsticks, Bose headphones), and eBay (Veritas616, 93/100%).

Pictures below (the two light spots on the heads on pic are the lights above my desk, not any blemishes):

( Last edited by Veritas&Equitas; Jun 7, 2008 at 01:08 PM. )

Veritas&Equitas  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 28, 2008, 09:52 PM

Price drop. $650 shipped.
( Last edited by Veritas&Equitas; Jun 7, 2008 at 01:08 PM. )

Veritas&Equitas  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 7, 2008, 01:07 PM

Last price drop, $625 shipped OBO.

Forum Links
Forum Rules