Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Nikon 5700 Digital Camera with extras

FS: Nikon 5700 Digital Camera with extras
anti-sleep
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 28, 2005, 12:26 AM

I need money for a plane ticket to see my family at Christmas, so I'm forced to sell my camera. It's a Nikon Coolpix 5700. Full review of it can be found here: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/spec...kon_cp5700.asp

Manual focus, full manual settings, shutter priority, aperture priority, full auto-mode, built in flash, flash hotshoe, electronic viewfinder, white balance override, can shoot in RAW format, 8x zoom, 5 megapixels, flip-out 1.5" LCD, and li-on battery. It comes with one 512 MB card, one 256 MB card, and a 16 MB card. Strap and charger are also included. The built-in flash no longer pops up all the way by itself anymore--it still works fine, but you have to pull back slightly after it pops up on its own.

Just the camera, without the cards retails for $600. I'm asking $400 for the whole package. E-mail brian AT radiocure DOT net or just reply to this post if you're interested.

Forum Links
Forum Rules