Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iTunes Party Shuffle now displays my whole library

iTunes Party Shuffle now displays my whole library
SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2007, 09:22 PM

This is weird. I'm not sure when it happened -- I just noticed it when I switched back into iTunes just now. I definitely haven't installed anything between when it was working and when this happened, though.

My iTunes Party Shuffle playlist now displays my entire library, no matter what the playlist source is set to, or what the number of upcoming/recently played songs drop-downs are set to. I've refreshed it several times. It just shows my entire library in alphabetical album-by-artist order. I've quit and re-opened iTunes several times, deleted its preferences, logged out and logged back in again, and restarted. No dice.

Any advice?

Edit, should have mentioned: iTunes 7.4.2 and OS 10.4.10.
( Last edited by SpaceMonkey; Oct 9, 2007 at 09:32 PM. )

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

Forum Links
Forum Rules