Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Freedom! Health Insurance, Costs, and More

Freedom! Health Insurance, Costs, and More (Page 2)
Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jul 1, 2016, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
You can call me whatever you want. It doesn't bother me at all. Because you are right. It really is "extremely simple english." Again, let's not forget how this all started. I stated that the primary objective of the ACA with respect to healthcare costs was to "bend the growth of the cost curve" over time. You challenged me on that front with a quote from a source that you found.

I mean the sarcasm was palpable! And so I answered your question from your own source.

So when you get done talking your own source reiterated the original point that I made. It's right there in black and white! In that "extremely simple english" that you are so fond of. Now it's not my fault if you read the headline and not the article. It's not my fault if you cherry-pick certain quotes in the article that fit your preferred narrative but don't bother to see how they relate to the rest of the article. Again, if you had we wouldn't be having this particular conversation because you wouldn't have chosen a quote that had "Bending the growth curve of health care spending:" as a sub-heading in the part you didn't get to. Just saying.

OAW
So where's the falling costs OAW? Or are you maintaining now that there were never supposed to be any?

Forum Links
Forum Rules