Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Barney bites reporter, Bush sucks

Barney bites reporter, Bush sucks (Page 2)
besson3c  (op)
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2008, 03:10 PM

I had this really disturbing nightmare last night that Barney was trying to bite my face off.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2008, 04:56 PM

Maybe he mistook your face for your balls ?

-t

besson3c  (op)
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2008, 06:02 PM

turtle777: how am I supposed to know what happened? It was just a dream. Get a grip! Maybe I should train a dog to go and bite you to see if that changes your mind about brainwashing government dogs to be vicious killers?

TheWOAT
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 8, 2008, 06:25 PM

Maybe in Canada people train dogs to do strange things, but here in 'Merika people just dont do that sort of thing.

besson3c  (op)
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2008, 07:02 PM

Oh yeah, just because America has put out stories like Lassie and Scooby Doo it is safe to assume that there are no vicious attack dogs in America? I'm sorry that you have fallen victim to such propaganda, but fortunately now that we have evidence of a government dog, the First Dog nonetheless, who has been trained to be a vicious attack dog people will start to see otherwise.

besson3c  (op)
Clinically Insane
Nov 8, 2008, 10:48 PM

The thing that really pisses me off is that normally you can just call an animal shelter or something to take care of a vicious biting dog like that, but if I called the DC shelter about the president's dog, Bush would probably get pissed and start wiretapping my TV or something in order to get back at me. It's unfair that this dog gets special treatment because of who his master is.

Mithras
Professional Poster
Nov 9, 2008, 09:33 AM

I suspect that this happened because Barney was fresh back from a special Guantanamo training session in "enhanced interrogation techniques", and either by accident or with intention brought them to bear on the press corps.

I think that over the final days of the administration, we're likely to see more incidents of this kind -- an inadvertent waterboarding of Anderson Cooper, say.

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Nov 10, 2008, 10:50 AM

I haven't read all the posts. Was it a CNN reporter?

besson3c  (op)
Clinically Insane
Nov 10, 2008, 11:31 AM

There is a YouTube video in the first post of this possibly rabid brainwashed animal biting the reporter.

linger
Baninated
Nov 14, 2008, 08:39 AM

Disgrace? For biting a reporter? Good boy! Had it been Obama's dog however, the reporter would have like, seen the virgin mary in the dog bite. And sold his arm on Ebay.

Forum Links
Forum Rules