Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT for Mac laptop

WTT for Mac laptop
Sean5.0
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2006, 07:14 PM

Okay dont need one anymore I got one thank you all and I am looking forward to beinga part of this forum.
( Last edited by Sean5.0; Sep 28, 2006 at 04:43 PM. )

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 26, 2006, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sean5.0
Hey I know its kinda fishy for my first post to be a trade
It doesn't have to be if you have references - ebay, heatware, other forums.

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 04:39 AM

well I have ebay my username is countyjail1 you can check that I have had 17 positive never a true negative just people trying to mess with peoples acount

macboy
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 27, 2006, 07:07 AM

Well as you admitted your new here to start a trade right away, why dont you post pictures and descriptions of what you have along with you user ID and todays date written on a piece of paper

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 10:01 AM

^^^Becuase I have so much I could trade I would have to take like 20 pictures so I was going to do that in a pm.

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 11:41 AM

Oh yea you said other forums also I have almost 800 posts on motox.info and have done about 3 or 4 trades you can check there also.

CTSxViper
Sep 27, 2006, 11:46 AM

I sent you an email yesterday..

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 02:19 PM

Yea I know just to let everbody know dont email me at my msn becuase there something wrong with the reply it wont let me use my yahoo.What I have for trade is 4 autographed football helmets 2 are carlina panthers they are signed by the whole team and they were wore during the superbowl they are valued at 650.00 to 700.00 a piece.The others are 2 gamecocks helmets and they were wore during the gamecocks clemson game.They are signed by the whole team.The I have have a dell laptop not sure what kind I will ahev to check I paid over 1000.00 for it new about 4 monthes ago and I will include a bunch or software and games I will get you a complete list later on tonight.I have invested around 600.00 in software and now I want a mac.Then the I have a xbox 360 that has been modded to hold a 120 gb harddrive plus the 20 gb 4 controllers a racing wheel a extra 20 gb hard drive and everything that comes in the premium system it comes with 5 facplates 3 game system skins 12 games a wireless headset and has been flashed with a new dvd firmware so it can play backups .I have the sata connect and a few other things that I bought from teamxtender.They are coming in the mail tomarrow and I will tell you then what I have.I also have evrygame system that has ever came out.I even have a neo geo and a 3do witch are the rarest game systems ever to come out.Just tell me what you want and I can give you pics and everything and with any of these trades I will give you a 400.00 best buy gift card.Please just let me know asap becuase I need it fast.I also have a lot of cell phones if you want a cell phone I most likly have it.I used to work at a cell phone distrubtor and I got evry phone 50% off the wholesale price so most likely I have it.I even got 2 or the moto KRZRs that just came out I bought them off of ebay for 600.00 a piece becuase you have to order them from the UK.
( Last edited by Sean5.0; Sep 27, 2006 at 05:19 PM. )

CTSxViper
Sep 27, 2006, 02:37 PM

Umm, you can't include backups of XBox 360 games. Sorry as it is against the rules. I had sent you an email, but what you have I am not really interested in so thanks. But you may want to correct your post right away.

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 05:20 PM

ok i did i also have more stuff but that post was getting to long i will post the rest later.

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 27, 2006, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sean5.0
ok i did i also have more stuff but that post was getting to long i will post the rest later.
That's darn hard to read. A list format would make it easier to read and increase your chances of a trade.

Sean5.0  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 05:57 PM

^^^Thats a great idea once I get all the specs and evrything I have for trade I will put it in list format and also post a pic with everything and a piece of paper that say my username and the date it will be some time tonight but it will get done.

Forum Links
Forum Rules