Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Help with text highlight

Help with text highlight
whiteangel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 17, 2005, 12:03 PM

Erm I guess I was bored so I modded Pink Milk to have all the highlights to be pink in color. This is all well until I got bored and changed to another theme, and I realized that the highlights for finder, and the address bar in safari are all still pink in color ! No matter which them I apply it doesn't change. I even went to uninstall shapeshifter and ape and so its the default aqua and the pink highlights still remain.
I even modded themes to change the highlight color to blue and still it doesn't work.....

help !!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help !!!!

By the way, I have silk, how do I change the font for the bookmarks bar and tabs ?
A Mac fanatic since I switched on 27th
August 2004

Gerrit Vanoppen
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 17, 2005, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by whiteangel
I realized that the highlights for finder, and the address bar in safari are all still pink in color ! No matter which them I apply it doesn't change. I even went to uninstall shapeshifter and ape and so its the default aqua and the pink highlights still remain.
I even modded themes to change the highlight color to blue and still it doesn't work.....

By the way, I have silk, how do I change the font for the bookmarks bar and tabs ?
Highlights = System Preferences > Appearance ?
Silk = add Safari in 2nd tab, apply custom font in 3rd tab. Search this forum for Silk�

whiteangel  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 17, 2005, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Gerrit Vanoppen
Highlights = System Preferences > Appearance ?
Silk = add Safari in 2nd tab, apply custom font in 3rd tab. Search this forum for Silk�
Thanks for the system preferences tip, I forgot I changed the color there too.

But I did what you said for Silk already but still doesn't change the font.

I'll search abit more in the forums.

Thanks alot for your help !
August 2004

whiteangel  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 17, 2005, 02:43 PM

I searched for Silk and safari, but I still can't find the solution to the problem.

Any one can help me?
August 2004

Forum Links
Forum Rules