Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Ti SuperDrive Ship Date

Ti SuperDrive Ship Date (Page 7)
PurdueRPh
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2002, 11:28 AM

My Powerbook is here...
I guess living in Indiana has its advantages

Now just too see if I have any problems, once I can get it to warm up a bit. (its only 4 F outside and the box is cold)

I wish I could call off sick today, but damn I am too responsible.
It looks like I will get to play with this later tonight.

Joe
Hoosier by birth, Purdue Graduate and Mac lover by the Grace of God.

weinmatt
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2002, 01:15 PM

Mine was in that batch too... got it at 9:30!

No dead pixels, no excessive fan noise, no green line!

I am ecstatic this Powerbook is AMAZING

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2002, 01:47 PM

I'm with you , too, guys! Mine arrived here in Minnesota at 11:20am, and I am loving it!!!

Opening the tiny box that it came in was like discovering the "Holy Grail" - the FedEx box contained the PowerBook box, with no other packing, small and light. Everything arrived pristine, it powered right up without charging, and picked up my Airport ethernet signal, and away I go!

Well, since I'm home today (*cough, cough*), I'll now spend some time downloading/installing software. The screen is magnificent, and bright enough to light my bedroom - need to download PixelTest, to check, but I see no problems so far!

It's so quiet that you hear almost nothing at all - I've been using it for 15 minutes (setting up, registering, and now browsing the internet), and so far, so good - no fans have come on yet, even though the bottom is getting warm - not hot, just warm.

Haven't had time, of course, to play a DVD, so I'll check that, as well, and I'll report back after I have a chance to run this baby through some tests!

Thank you, Santa!!!

iBorg

Nebrie
Mac Elite
Dec 3, 2002, 02:36 PM

Mine got here too, and I got ground shipping! I'm just dying to get out of work now

lokjah
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 3, 2002, 02:46 PM

congrats to all of you who have waited so long. congrats as well to flawless tibooks.

l�k
iron sharpens iron

ulmer
Dec 3, 2002, 02:58 PM

Just installed fresh OS X and 9/apps are almost done. Looks like no dead pixels or flaws. It's hard to tell if the fan is staying on high in my loud office. I'll test with a DVD when I get home...

rowell
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2002, 03:07 PM

Congrats to everyone who received their powerbooks today. I recieved mine last week and I vividly remember how much of a rush it was to explore OSX and marvel at the machine. I felt like I was ten years old again and opening up a much longed for present on x-mas day. Enjoy!

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 3, 2002, 05:30 PM

I hate you all!!

I still haven't gotten mine. My TiBook's latest status still says

Arrived at Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/03/2002 01:54

I want my PowerBook too!
Vandelay Industries

Raining Down in Texas
Forum Regular
Dec 3, 2002, 06:27 PM

I got TiSD today at about 10:30 am. I copied my user directory from my iBook using Firewire target disk mode, and Powerbook picked up all my settings. Very nice.

So far, no excessive fan noise - the fan has come on and turned off a few times, but it is far quieter than the hard drive in my old iBook. I threw in a DVD and didn't see any green line, and had no bad pixels.

This thing is fast for someone coming from the G3 world!

Astromonkey
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2002, 06:38 PM

Here goes my first post�
I ordered my TiSD 11/12 through Apple Store just talked to them this afternoon and was told mine is scheduled for shipment on 12/12. Anybody else order in this timeframe? Just curious if this is just a standard delivery time answer.
I get a burning sensation when I
think!

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2002, 07:02 PM

Originally posted by Art Vandelay:
I hate you all!!

I still haven't gotten mine. My TiBook's latest status still says

Arrived at Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/03/2002 01:54

I want my PowerBook too!
Where do you live? My TiSD was in the same shipment, and arrived at 11:30am CST here in MN.

Question: How many of us in this batch paid the extra $30 for faster shipping? I didn't, just "standard free shipping," and it took 2 working days to arrive (shipped Friday, our time, and arrived this am.)

Hope yours comes soon!

iBorg

iBorg
Grizzled Veteran
Dec 3, 2002, 07:06 PM

Originally posted by lokjah:
congrats to all of you who have waited so long. congrats as well to flawless tibooks.

l�k
Lokjah:

You are a gentleman! To be so gracious after all you went through with yours, is very kind!

Hope your replacement/repair gets here very quickly - this thing is truely incredible, wicked fast, beautiful, ... everything I'd hoped for!

The screen is gorgeous, no pixel flaws, DVD play is perfect, and the fan, while running often while on AC, is very quiet - I've not heard the loud fan yet, except with a 2-hour DVD movie! And that fan is probably more quiet than the single fan in my Pismo!

Hope everyone's comes soon!

iBorg

sunkist
Banned
Dec 3, 2002, 07:30 PM

Just got mine today as well. No dead pixels nor did I have a green line when playing a dvd. Great machine, too bad its still at my dad's work until I finish finals. Oh well, can't wait to play with it then.

Just a question, is it necessary to condition the battery by charging it fully then doing a full discharge?

Thanks,
-Chris

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 3, 2002, 07:41 PM

Originally posted by iBorg:

Where do you live? My TiSD was in the same shipment, and arrived at 11:30am CST here in MN.

Question: How many of us in this batch paid the extra $30 for faster shipping? I didn't, just "standard free shipping," and it took 2 working days to arrive (shipped Friday, our time, and arrived this am.)

Hope yours comes soon!

iBorg
I live in Denver. So, it's not that far. It may still get here today. Some people in the other shipping thread received theirs late in the afternoon. The anxiety of waiting for it is killing me.

Oh, I got the free, standard shipping too.
Vandelay Industries

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 3, 2002, 08:15 PM

Well, mine finally left Indianapolis.

Left FedEx Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/03/2002 17:44

My only guess is that it missed the cutoff for the flight to Denver last night. So, I should definitely get it tomorrow morning.
Vandelay Industries

Nebrie
Mac Elite
Dec 3, 2002, 10:22 PM

Well, mine finally left Indianapolis.

Left FedEx Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/03/2002 17:44

My only guess is that it missed the cutoff for the flight to Denver last night. So, I should definitely get it tomorrow morning.
Yep, in fact the flight yours was on landed at 5:19.

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 3, 2002, 10:25 PM

Originally posted by Nebrie:

Yep, in fact the flight yours was on landed at 5:19.
Landed where at 5:19? Denver?
Vandelay Industries

Nebrie
Mac Elite
Dec 4, 2002, 12:50 AM

Landed where at 5:19? Denver?
yep

lokjah
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 4, 2002, 01:23 AM

i'm experiencing everyone elses excitement, and it makes me feel good cuz i know what its like to smell that new tibox
and thanks for your well wishes iBorg enjoy your machine!

l�k

Originally posted by iBorg:

Lokjah:

You are a gentleman! To be so gracious after all you went through with yours, is very kind!

Hope your replacement/repair gets here very quickly - this thing is truely incredible, wicked fast, beautiful, ... everything I'd hoped for!

The screen is gorgeous, no pixel flaws, DVD play is perfect, and the fan, while running often while on AC, is very quiet - I've not heard the loud fan yet, except with a 2-hour DVD movie! And that fan is probably more quiet than the single fan in my Pismo!

Hope everyone's comes soon!

iBorg
iron sharpens iron

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 4, 2002, 01:25 AM

yep
How do you know? It still doesn't say anything on my tracking page.
Vandelay Industries

lokjah
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 4, 2002, 01:26 AM

thats what the manual says. plug it in to full up the charge then use it with the battery until it dies then recharge it up.

i think thats what you need to do (someone correct me if i have it wrong) , it is really supposed to give your battery good life if you do this.

enjoy!

l�k

Originally posted by sunkist:
Just got mine today as well. No dead pixels nor did I have a green line when playing a dvd. Great machine, too bad its still at my dad's work until I finish finals. Oh well, can't wait to play with it then.

Just a question, is it necessary to condition the battery by charging it fully then doing a full discharge?

Thanks,
-Chris
iron sharpens iron

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 4, 2002, 04:03 AM

Would people that are reporting please include the date that they ordered their 'Books as well as their current status? That would help tracking the groupings.

I ordered mine on 11/11 and it is still 'Being Assembled'. The support line is saying it should be here by 12/11, 4 weeks after order, which is exactly what the estimate was when I ordered it.

I'm still hoping that they are a bit ahead of schedule.

Thanks to everyone posting. I feel like an anxious kid hoping that my birthday comes early this year!

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 4, 2002, 12:55 PM

Mine is finally on the truck. It was put on the truck at 8:04am.

Any minute now!!
Vandelay Industries

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 4, 2002, 12:58 PM

Originally posted by JNI:
Would people that are reporting please include the date that they ordered their 'Books as well as their current status? That would help tracking the groupings.

I ordered mine on 11/11 and it is still 'Being Assembled'. The support line is saying it should be here by 12/11, 4 weeks after order, which is exactly what the estimate was when I ordered it.

I'm still hoping that they are a bit ahead of schedule.

Thanks to everyone posting. I feel like an anxious kid hoping that my birthday comes early this year!
You should be able to find this info earlier in the thread when most of us posted this info.

Mine was ordered 11/8 at 11am PST through Student ADC. It shipped 11/30 and will be delivered today, 12/4. I chose the free, standard shipping.

Eug, have you received yours yet?
Vandelay Industries

longday
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 4, 2002, 01:41 PM

An ADC order placed at 6:46am 11/6 is being delivered today in North Bay Area (Marin) CA

On FedEx vehicle for deliverySAN RAFAEL CA 12/04/2002 08:12 _
Arrived at FedEx Destination LocationSAN RAFAEL CA 12/04/2002 08:04 _
Arrived at Sort FacilityOAKLAND CA 12/04/2002 05:07 _
Left FedEx Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/04/2002 04:05 _
Arrived at Sort FacilityINDIANAPOLIS IN 12/04/2002 01:26 _
Left FedEx RampC.K.S. INTL AIRPORT TW 12/03/2002 20:07 _
Arrived at FedEx RampTA YUAN HSIANG TW 12/03/2002 15:31 _
Left FedEx Sort FacilityANCHORAGE AK 12/03/2002 14:48 * *
Left FedEx Origin LocationTAOYUAN CITY TW 12/03/2002 12:17 _
Picked up by FedExTAOYUAN CITY TW 12/03/2002 12:14

P.S. Anyone watching their item ship use Sherlock "Flights" you can get Fed Ex's whole flight schedule, TPE is the airport Apple uses out of Taiwan!

* * Misplaced in sequence due to time change

Art Vandelay
Professional Poster
Dec 4, 2002, 01:54 PM

It's here!!!

Time to go play and try out the new IP over FireWire released today.
Vandelay Industries

btober
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2002, 02:57 PM

Well, I received my new PowerBook today as well, along with several display related problems. The display seems to be warped/bent/curved, causing resistance in closing the display. Also, I have several pixels out, possibly as a result of the warping. I've already called Apple, the guy said he'd get back to me later today with what they're going to do about this.
«l'innovation, c'est une situation qu'on choisit parce qu'on a une passion brûlante pour quelque chose.» - steve jobs

nerrfhearder
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 4, 2002, 03:01 PM

Still waiting....
Ordered on 11/6/2002 6:30pm est with education discount....
getting very frustrated.... Apple promises it'll ship by 12/6 at the latest... but I'll believe it when I see it now...

I'm very bummed

pbook
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 5, 2002, 01:36 AM

I just got shipping notice. Placed initial order on 11/7 ~10am PST and changed the order on 11/11 (changed from 512mb ram to 1g). Appearantly the ram doubling promotion does not apply to employee discounted orders.

I assume this would be a first-run powerbook. Is there a chance that this is a second-run powerbook?

thanks.
PB G4/1g/1G/60G/SD

purplehaze04
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 5, 2002, 01:55 PM

mine shipped yesterday!

placed order on nov.7 with the employee discount.

it's in sacremento now, so i hope it gets to s.f. later today!!!

craigthomas
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 5, 2002, 02:16 PM

Ordered mine on Nov. 11th. Got my notice today that the TiSD shipped. Paid the $15 for 1-2 day FedEx so hopefully will be configuring it tomorrow.

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 5, 2002, 02:33 PM

I got an e-mail notice from Apple that my machine ordered on 11/11 has shipped also!

No FedEx info available yet. I chose 2-day shipping. I'm guessing I'll probably get it mid next week, since it seems the 2 days doesn't really start until after it clears customs. Unless I fly to Taiwan to pick it up right now...

Yee Ha!

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 5, 2002, 07:00 PM

I just got another e-mail from Apple about my PB - this one was an invoice, the other was a shipping confirmation. What's weird is that the second one has an entirely different FedEx tracking number. Has anyone else seen this? Should I assume the second one is more up to date? Neither show up as active yet at the FedEx tracking page.

I'm tracking both numbers, so I should find out about status changes either way, but I'm just curious what this means. Maybe they are shipping me two units... That would be cool.

claughery
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 5, 2002, 09:42 PM

good luck with that!
Dual 1.8 G5, 23" cinema oldschool, PB 1.5 ghz 12" SD, iBook 1.07 Ghz, mac mini 1.42, iPod mini, iPod photo 40gb, SE K700i

nerrfhearder
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 6, 2002, 06:34 PM

I'm confused..... the web site says my Ti-Superdrive shipped but my Powermate controller didn't.... not to mention it's dated to have shipped on 11/24/2002....

Now the Apple Customer service people I talked to on the phone say the Powermate shipped today but my Powerbook is still being assembled and will ship 12/11 - 12/13! I was told for the last 2 weeks everything would ship by the latest today 12/6.

I'm going on week 6 of waiting. Ordered on 11/6/2002 at 6:30pm.... What gives?! and is anybody else getting this mixed message from Apple?

I don't think I will ever bother to order directly from Apple again.
It's way too frustrating a purchase experience.

Astromonkey
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 7, 2002, 12:22 AM

Ordered my TiSD on 11/13 just got my shipped email from Apple at 6:40 pm 12/7, what bites is the FedEx web site says it doesn�t update Friday �Saturday, anybody know a way around this?
I get a burning sensation when I
think!

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 7, 2002, 04:21 AM

Ordered my TiSD on 11/13 just got my shipped email from Apple at 6:40 pm 12/7, what bites is the FedEx web site says it doesn�t update Friday �Saturday, anybody know a way around this?
I ordered my 'Book on 11/11 and got shipping notification from Apple on Thrusday 12/5 at 4:50 AM. I was furiously checking the FedEx tracking site all day Thursday and got no updates at all - checked until after midnight. It says no updates on Friday somewhere on their site? Where? I called FedEx (twice) and they never mentioned anything like that.

Finally today (Friday) some tracking info started showing up:

Left FedEx Ramp C.K.S. INTL AIRPORT TW 12/06/2002 20:17
Arrived at FedEx Ramp TA YUAN HSIANG TW 12/06/2002 17:30
Left FedEx Origin Location TAOYUAN CITY TW 12/06/2002 11:42
Picked up by FedEx TAOYUAN CITY TW 12/06/2002 11:30

Looks like it will be here early next week. i've been spending the anxious hours rewiring my house. Gotta keep busy otherwise I'll go nuts thinking about where my baby is...

[I screwed up some of the dates I mentioned so I edited them to get the story straight.]
( Last edited by JNI; Dec 7, 2002 at 04:37 PM. )

Nebrie
Mac Elite
Dec 7, 2002, 04:37 AM

Originally posted by JNI:

I ordered my 'Book on 11/11 and got shipping notification from Apple on Friday 12/6 at about 5AM. I was furiously checking the FedEx tracking site all day Friday and got no updates at all - checked until after midnight. It says no updates on Friday somewhere on their site? Where? I called FedEx (twice) and they never mentioned anything like that.

Finally today (Saturday) some tracking info started showing up:

Left FedEx Ramp C.K.S. INTL AIRPORT TW 12/06/2002 20:17
Arrived at FedEx Ramp TA YUAN HSIANG TW 12/06/2002 17:30
Left FedEx Origin Location TAOYUAN CITY TW 12/06/2002 11:42
Picked up by FedEx TAOYUAN CITY TW 12/06/2002 11:30

Looks like it will be here early next week. i've been spending the anxious hours rewiring my house. Gotta keep busy otherwise I'll go nuts thinking about where my baby is...
It'll be there monday, even if you ordered ground. It's amazingly fast considering they're going around half the globe and back a bit.

quadgrande
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 7, 2002, 09:00 AM

Ordered SD TiBook on 11/14 using ADC Select Hardware Discount. Got shipment notice this morning 12/06. When I ordered, the Apple store said 3-4 weeks. I'd say they are right on the money (20 days).

I did the RAM promo, otherwise stock config.

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 7, 2002, 04:48 PM

It'll be there monday, even if you ordered ground. It's amazingly fast considering they're going around half the globe and back a bit.
That's looking very possible. I just got another update and it looks like it has passed through Alaska and is now sitting in Oakland. That's only one hour's drive from me. I wish I could go pick it up. Too bad it arrived on a weekend otherwise I might have the machine today or tomorrow. Oh well, two more days and I'll be 'Bookin'

ibookuser2
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 8, 2002, 02:14 AM

I ordered my Ti 1GHz SuperBook on Nov. 30, at which point Apple gave a ship time of 7-10 days. However, reading this thread indicates that users that ordered around the 15th of Nov are just now having their 'books shipped.

Today is the seventh day since I ordered. After reading posts here, it makes me doubt that the 7-10 day estimate was anywhere near correct. However, Apple now lists ship times on new PBs at 3-5 days, which indicates that I shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Has anyone ordered near the end of November and received their shipping notice yet? Still waiting?

Anyone have any idea what kind of timeframe I can expect? When I ordered my iBook two years ago, Apple's estimates were pretty accurate. Posts here seem to contradict that, though.

b3b0p
Forum Regular
Dec 8, 2002, 06:26 PM

Originally posted by ibookuser2:
I ordered my Ti 1GHz SuperBook on Nov. 30, at which point Apple gave a ship time of 7-10 days. However, reading this thread indicates that users that ordered around the 15th of Nov are just now having their 'books shipped.

Today is the seventh day since I ordered. After reading posts here, it makes me doubt that the 7-10 day estimate was anywhere near correct. However, Apple now lists ship times on new PBs at 3-5 days, which indicates that I shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Has anyone ordered near the end of November and received their shipping notice yet? Still waiting?

Anyone have any idea what kind of timeframe I can expect? When I ordered my iBook two years ago, Apple's estimates were pretty accurate. Posts here seem to contradict that, though.
I am somewhat in the same situation and have the same questions. I ordered on November 25 and it said 2-3 weeks. I called up Apple on Friday and they said December 30 was the expected ship date for my Powerbook. There is one catch though, I am a member of ADC and used my ADC discount to purchase it. I am not upset but was hoping to get it before I went on our annual family vacation from the 12/22 so I could take it on the trip (road trip to Florida ~ 24hr drive from where I live).

Chris

g4surfer
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 9, 2002, 01:04 AM

Ordered my PowerBook G4 1Ghz w/ 1GB ram and Superdrive from MacConnection on Nov 30th. Arrived on the Dec 4th and nothing but great things to say about it so far.

Haven't had any of the previously mentioned problems of: bad pixels, loud fan (runs dead quiet mostly except when the CD is spinning), green line while watching DVD, bubbling paint.

Only problem I have had is that for some weird reason, iPhoto is missing the icons for ordering prints, ordering books and publishing to the web. Really weird as a friend with a PowerMac has the same issue on 2 of his machines, but my PowerMac is fine. Oh, well digging through the forums to figure this one out.

Was up and running with the Airport to my Netgear wireless router within 5 minutes (after figuring out that to enter the WEP key you have to type a "$" as the first character).

Chris.

JNI
Forum Regular
Dec 9, 2002, 06:38 PM

I ordered my 'Book on 11/11 9 AM and just got it today 12/9 at about 11 AM. A couple of days earlier than the original 4 week estimate.

Everythings's working great so far.

The fans don't come on that much, and even when they do they are not bothersome. At first it went from quiet fan to louder one a few times. After about an hour they all shut off and didn't come back on for nearly a half hour. I actually got scared a bit thinking maybe the fans broke and my machine was in risk of melting down. It never got that hot (it's been in my lap now for nearly 3 hours and I haven't burned my ... self). Then finally the fan came on again. I'm only surfing, so no heavy activity. I'm shooting for a marathon surf session to see if I can discharge the battery (as suggested in the manual). I don't think I'm going to make it. It looks like I'm going to get over 3 hours on this charge, and my butt is starting to get sore.

Thanks all for particpating in this thread. It was fun to watch the machines trip around the world and eventually wind up in deserving homes. Peace!

cube-dude
Moderator Emeritus
Dec 11, 2002, 04:43 PM

Originally posted by cube-dude:
Model: 1 GHz TiBook with SuperDrive, 60 GB hard drive, 1 GB RAM
Accessories: Airport Base Station
Discount: Education
Order date: Wednesday, November 6
Order method: Campus computer store
Order time: 12:00 pm EST
Shipping Method: Standard
Current Order Status: Tuesday, December 10 estimated delivery
Current Emotional State: Whatever. It'll be worth the wait.
Picked up my brand new TiBook from the campus store today at 3:15 pm. It left Taiwan on Saturday, December 7.

The employee informed me that a reason for the 11/6-12/11 holdup was because Apple held most Double the RAM education orders for last.

Anyway, glad it's here. I wonder exactly how much sleep I'll be getting tonight . . .

MP 2 x 2.8 and etc.

graphics84
Senior User
Dec 11, 2002, 05:27 PM

I started a thread but I guess my problem wasn't all that much unique...

So to recap I bought

Ti 1gig/1gig/60gig/SD
extra power adaptor
blue tooth adaptor

purchased on 12/9 with ADC
they reviewed my order until I called and released it on 12/10
bluetooth shipped 12/10 (in Sacramento now)

nothing else....

on the order status screen it just says "partial shipment"

that's it.... when I ordered it there was a 3-5 turn posted...

so when do you guys think I'll get it?

drspock
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 11, 2002, 05:39 PM

Ordered 1GHz w/SD on 11/24
As of 12/09 the expected ship date (that they gave me when I called) was 12/17

I can't wait!

Kevin Moon
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 12, 2002, 09:31 AM

I ordered on 12/2 with ADC discount and it has been shipped today 12/12.
This is within the 7-10 day shipping estimate I was given when I ordered it.

Kevin

parsec
Forum Regular
Dec 12, 2002, 10:19 AM

Originally posted by Kevin Moon:
I ordered on 12/2 with ADC discount and it has been shipped today 12/12.
This is within the 7-10 day shipping estimate I was given when I ordered it.

Kevin
Bwa? It's not a superdrive 1ghz machine is it?

I ordered a 1gig/1gig/60gb powerbook on november 29 (ADC) and I still have no ETA on it.

Maybe they like screwing us Canadian student developers over.

Kevin Moon
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 12, 2002, 12:20 PM

Its a 1GHz superdrive machine with 1GB RAM. I was surprised to see that it has shipped when so many that ordered before me still haven't received their order. Sorry to hear that you still have no ETA on it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules