Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > bluetooth keyboard and mouse on the PC?

bluetooth keyboard and mouse on the PC?
archer75
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 22, 2006, 06:37 PM

Last question(at least for today), I promise.

If I get a mini I would use synergy to control it from my PC. However I would like to use the wireless mac keyboard and mouse. Is there a bluetooth device I can plug into my PC to allow use of the bluetooth mac keyboard and mouse?

ghporter
Administrator
Aug 22, 2006, 07:11 PM

I have one sitting in front of me that cost all of $15 at a computer show. Never heard of the manufacturer, but it's tiny (smaller than a lot of USB flash drives) and for $15 how can you beat it? I can't tell you what the maker's name is because all it says on the outside is Bluetooth...

So Yes, there are a bunch of BT dongles you can use. Start searching...

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

archer75  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 22, 2006, 10:57 PM

Is there any reason why I couldn't use a, say, logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse with the mini?

nabilanwar
Aug 22, 2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by archer75
Is there any reason why I couldn't use a, say, logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse with the mini?
nope no reason, in fact, recently logitech released a 'mac version' of their popular wireless keyboard.

Forum Links
Forum Rules