Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Inquisitor for Safari Instant Search

Inquisitor for Safari Instant Search
cluejos
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 14, 2006, 08:34 PM

Hey anyone interested in going in with me for donating to get Inquisitor? I read the guy who developed it is very shady and doesnt respond to emails of customers so I dont want to pay alot for software that is not guarunteed after sale support. However the software does seem kind of cool. The reason I want to split the donation is because although its a "donation" he specify's in paypal that you pay 6 dollars and you cant change it. I personally dont think its worth that much and he's profiting off open source. But I gotta give it to the guy as an artist. He makes good looking software.

I figure 6 people for $1 each or 12 for $.50. I dont think this is wrong because its donationware so we should be allowed to specify how much we want to donate. Email me at [email protected] if your interested.

amacgenius
Forum Regular
Jan 14, 2006, 09:34 PM

Trust me, I've been using Inquisitor for a while, the $6 donation charge is worth it, although when I donated it was open to any amount so I donated $5 at the time.
amacgenius.com
MacRumors.com Contributor, Mac Head, Blogger, eBayer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules