Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Back for the Attack: Neo-Progressive Skullduggery 2.0

Back for the Attack: Neo-Progressive Skullduggery 2.0 (Page 9)
BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jan 10, 2017, 08:07 AM

I'm the Vorlon. Better watch it!

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 10, 2017, 08:39 AM

This, but unironically.

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 11, 2017, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
yet your President elect bribes an AG to drop a fraud case against him, and goes on to offer her a job in his White House as reward, (you know, actual real government corruption) and neither you or any of your fellow righties takes any issue whatsoever.
Even the NYT admitted they have no proof of actual bribes taking place, yet you run with it as the gospel truth. You need to stop taking Buzzfeed and MoJones seriously.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 12, 2017, 10:20 AM

He paid $25k to her campaign after she dropped an investigation. Then he offered her a job. Thats a bribe. There might not be enough evidence to prosecute for it, but its still a bribe.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 12, 2017, 03:03 PM

He paid $25k to her campaign after she dropped an investigation. Then he offered her a job. Thats a bribe. There might not be enough evidence to prosecute for it, but its still a bribe.
No, it isn't.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 12, 2017, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
No, it isn't.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 05:46 PM

So there's no evidence of bribes taking place, yet you're certain that they did. Can I ask, based on what?

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
How about simply learning from how this compromise happened, because not having machines compromised is a good thing?

Kind of an obvious answer, no?
Do you have any evidence that Russia compromised any machines?

You don't, because that's not even what the unsupported accusation of Russian meddling is about anyways.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:42 PM

As far as I'm aware, no-one is disputing the evidence that a favour was done and a "donation" was made followed by the offer of further reward. CTP just doesn't like my definition of bribe.
Its corruption plain and simple. Trump committed a crime and rewarded someone with cash and a job offer when they dropped the investigation. Apparently since she wasn't a cop thats not a bribe? I don't claim to know WTF he is thinking to be honest. Its about as blatant as it can be.
( Last edited by Waragainstsleep; Jan 14, 2017 at 06:05 PM. )

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
So there's no evidence of bribes taking place, yet you're certain that they did. Can I ask, based on what?
Based on the chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay, obviously.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
Do you have any evidence that Russia compromised any machines?

You don't, because that's not even what the unsupported accusation of Russian meddling is about anyways.

Sorry Snow-i, but this is a silly thing to say.

I don't have any evidence either way in part because these investigations haven't happened. That's part of what investigations are for: for investigating. Surely we can both agree that it would be good to know whether something happened, and if so how? Given the reports we've heard, it certainly seems like a reasonable possibility that something happened, agree?

I take back my calling this silly though if you were just taking me extremely literally. I figured the word "alleged" was pretty obvious and redundant given that I'm not omnipotent.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 03:20 PM

I don't get being close minded on something that might have happened. Why would investigating and learning more be a bad thing in any universe?

Because it would be a waste of time? Well, I think there are enough reports for any reasonable minded person to conclude that there is smoke. Is there fire? That's what the investigation is for.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 03:55 PM

I don't get being close minded on something that might have happened. Why would investigating and learning more be a bad thing in any universe?
I seem to recall it being bad thing in the Hillary email universe.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
And? This conversation is happening on MacNN, not in a debate between campaign surrogates.

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 05:12 PM

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 05:14 PM

Yep.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 05:59 PM

And? This conversation is happening on MacNN, not in a debate between campaign surrogates.
I'm arguing one's opinion on how thoroughly the Russians need to be investigated should match how thoroughly Hillary needs to be investigated.

If they should be roughly equivalent, then great. If they should be in different proportions, I'd be curious as to the rationale for the lack of consistency.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 14, 2017, 06:11 PM

Shouldn't Trump's alleged links to Russia be investigated at least as thoroughly as Clinton's emails or Benghazi?

In fact since those investigations were purely about taking appropriate punitive action, maybe even more resources should be committed to learning about a potential breach of security at the very highest level by a foreign power who might look to do some serious damage or take serious advantage over the next four years. It kinda sounds like a much bigger deal than ordering pizza via your work email.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 06:25 PM

Shouldn't Trump's alleged links to Russia be investigated at least as thoroughly as Clinton's emails or Benghazi?
Yes.

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2017, 03:44 AM

There's still no evidence shown that Russia was behind anything illegal. Of course, they definitely weren't behind her doing all that nasty, immoral, backstabbing shit she was doing in the first place. Certain members of the media knew that she was colluding with the DNC to fuc* over Sanders too, but she was their girl so they turned a blind eye (or even assisted). What she did was 10x worse than Watergate, yet somehow it's now Russia's fault and she was the victim?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 16, 2017, 07:01 PM

Now, tell me there were people trying to pull this crap in 2009.

45/47

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 17, 2017, 01:11 AM

Stink bombs and sprinklers? They'll be lynching rich white dudes in no time.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 17, 2017, 09:17 AM

Stink bombs and sprinklers? They'll be lynching rich white dudes in no time.
I guess you missed what happened in Chicago. They are "warming up" torturing mentally challenged white dudes.
45/47

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 17, 2017, 12:48 PM

Because those teenagers are obviously in the same circles as the guys in your video.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 17, 2017, 05:34 PM

First the pageant boo boo, now this.

MLK III was there as well. Does that make him "mediocre?"
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 17, 2017, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
First the pageant boo boo, now this.

MLK III was there as well. Does that make him "mediocre?"
The comment had nothing to do with MLK III. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill was making the overall point that Donald Trump parading around entertainers, athletes, and comedians instead of reaching out to community leaders and policy analysts was disrespectful to the African-American community. MLK III certainly qualifies as a well-respected "community leader". So I agree with that point wholeheartedly.

But it would appear that the Trump era seems to be causing a number of prominent black policy analysts to have a “When keeping it real goes wrong” moment on CNN panel discussions lately. Now personally I’m a bit torn by this segment. On the one hand, the "mediocre Negroes" diss was hilarious! And here's some historical context for why the use of the term "negro" by one African-American in reference to another is an unmitigated insult. Because the subtext is invariably "House Negro". A couple of excerpts from the full recorded speech that's available on YouTube. You'll get a better feel for the humor and wit in addition to the irrefutable logic if you read along while listening. The first excerpt is from the beginning to the 2:00 mark. And the second is from the 3:20 to the 6:20 mark:

Originally Posted by Malcolm X - The Parable of the House Negro and the Field Negro - 1963

To understand this, you have to go back to what young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro -- back during slavery. There was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes - they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good 'cause they ate his food -- what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved their master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master's house quicker than the master would. The house Negro, if the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate," the house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house n*gger." And that's what we call him today, because we've still got some house n*ggers running around here.

On that same plantation, there was the field Negro. The field Negro -- those were the masses. There were always more Negroes in the field than there was Negroes in the house. The Negro in the field caught hell. He ate leftovers. In the house they ate high up on the hog. The Negro in the field didn't get nothing but what was left of the insides of the hog. They call 'em "chitt'lings" nowadays. In those days they called them what they were: guts. That's what you were -- a gut-eater. And some of you all still gut-eaters.

The field Negro was beaten from morning to night. He lived in a shack, in a hut; He wore old, castoff clothes. He hated his master. I say he hated his master. He was intelligent. That house Negro loved his master. But that field Negro -- remember, they were in the majority, and they hated the master. When the house caught on fire, he didn't try and put it out; that field Negro prayed for a wind, for a breeze. When the master got sick, the field Negro prayed that he'd die. If someone come to the field Negro and said, "Let's separate, let's run," he didn't say "Where we going?" He'd say, "Any place is better than here." You've got field Negroes in America today. I'm a field Negro. The masses are the field Negroes. When they see this man's house on fire, you don't hear these little Negroes talking about "our government is in trouble." They say, "The government is in trouble." Imagine a Negro: "Our government"! I even heard one say "our astronauts." They won't even let him near the plant -- and "our astronauts"! "Our Navy" -- that's a Negro that's out of his mind. That's a Negro that's out of his mind.
So I get the frustration that results when black conservatives ... whose political support among other black people is little more than a ROUNDING ERROR .... are paraded around as if they in any way represent the political interests of the African-American community at large. Especially since for many (certainly not all) of them their political career is rooted in having a certain “unicorn” status that comes from being the token black person in the room full of white conservatives. The people who are the true target audience. But OTOH, the way this was handled on a national media outlet like CNN takes the focus off the underlying POLICY issues which are very real … and turns it into a POLITICAL issue that can too easily be dismissed as mere partisan name calling. And I don’t think that’s something we can afford with Mr. Trump in the White House.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jan 17, 2017 at 07:57 PM. )

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jan 18, 2017, 08:38 AM

Community "leaders"? LOL!

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 11:15 AM

So, your saying since NFL greats Jim Brown and Ray Lewis met with Trump and discussed "helping people", that makes them house *******?
45/47

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 02:21 PM

Well, Ray's a murderer, but Jim seems pretty cool.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
So, your saying since NFL greats Jim Brown and Ray Lewis met with Trump and discussed "helping people", that makes them house *******?
No. That's what YOU are saying. Because you are (perhaps deliberately?) missing the point. Jim Brown has a solid reputation as a black community activist that goes back decades. Nor is he strictly "liberal" from an ideological perspective. As was the case with Muhammad Ali and his mentor Malcolm X. His commitment to the African-American community as viewed by the vast majority of it is unassailable. And that is the contrast with someone like Mr. Levell who epitomizes what I said earlier ...

Originally Posted by OAW
So I get the frustration that results when black conservatives ... whose political support among other black people is little more than a ROUNDING ERROR .... are paraded around as if they in any way represent the political interests of the African-American community at large. Especially since for many (certainly not all) of them their political career is rooted in having a certain “unicorn” status that comes from being the token black person in the room full of white conservatives. The people who are the true target audience.
OAW

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 02:47 PM

Your opinion that blacks become conservatives to gain "token" status, is bigotry. Pure and simple. The "target audience" for conservatives is other conservatives, regardless of skin color.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 03:59 PM

Your opinion that blacks become conservatives to gain "token" status, is bigotry. Pure and simple. The "target audience" for conservatives is other conservatives, regardless of skin color.
Spoken like someone who clearly hasn't been paying attention. Conservative media is replete with black conservatives being trotted out to bemoan the ills of the black community, blame it on "liberalism", and criticize the vast majority of people who like them for being on the "Democrat plantation" to an audience full of white conservatives who have absolutely no skin in the game. For instance, here we have Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson. A TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE of a "handkerchief head house Negro". Now this dude has practically zero standing in the African-American community. But he's a fixture on Fox News who is generally brought on to do this very thing.

Here this fool is saying that "Black Lives Matter is worse than the KKK."

And why would any black man allow some utter stupidity like that to come forth from his lips? Because he's the same type of "self-hating Negro" who would say something colossally stupid like this!

Do you actually believe the target audience of this fool's nonsense are self-respecting African-Americans? This guy is a real-life illustration of the character from the TV series "The Boondocks" known as "Uncle Ruckus".

Uncle Ruckus (also known as Rev. Uncle Ruckus, Rev. Fr. Uncle Ruckus, and Uncle Ruckus, no relation) is the main antagonist from the comic strip The Boondocks and the television series based on the comic.[1]

An old angry man who claims to have had a disease that started when he was a baby turning his skin color from white to black, he disassociates himself from other African Americans as much as possible as a result of this excuse, and is outspoken in his support of what Huey calls the "white supremacist power structure." He is voiced by Gary Anthony Williams.[2]
He prattles white supremacist rhetoric and calls Michael Jackson (who suffered from the pigmentational skin changing disorder vitiligo) a "lucky bastard", as he no longer was black. Ruckus claims that he himself has "re"-vitiligo, to explain his own skin tone. According to a flashback scene, he, in his late teens protested against Martin Luther King's marches during the Civil Rights Movement and would occasionally throw bricks at King, but usually missed.
Ruckus worships white society and culture, the reason why he lives in Woodcrest. Ruckus claims to like the smell of white people, saying they smell like "lemon juice and Pledge furniture cleaner." Despite Woodcrest's newfound acceptance of different ethnicities, the neighborhood apparently has no quarrel with Uncle Ruckus' racist beliefs. Ruckus can be seen employed in a variety of places performing a number of blue-collar jobs.

He at one point joined the police force after turning down a 7-figure settlement after wrongfully being shot at 118 times, claiming that the officers "were simply doing their job." (Even after he becomes an officer they still beat him on the pretext that "He has a gun.") As an officer, he promised to make every black man's life as miserable as he possibly could ("The Block is Hot"). Ruckus became an evangelist after dreaming of going to "White Heaven," preaching that black people must hate their blackness and love the white man to receive entrance into heaven ("The Passion of Reverend Ruckus").
Naturally "Uncle Ruckus" is an exaggerated archetype of individuals of a certain mentality. But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jan 18, 2017 at 04:47 PM. )

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 04:27 PM

Wow, that's pretty damned disgusting, even for you.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 04:34 PM

Wow, that's pretty damned disgusting, even for you.
Clearly even you won't attempt to defend Mr. Peterson's nonsense. So I fully expected that you would not have anything substantive to say about the specific points made. Dismissive and snide retorts is your M.O. when you can't muster some semblance of a fact based response.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jan 18, 2017 at 04:52 PM. )

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 04:54 PM

You didn't make any points, you simply keep spouting racist sh*t against blacks who think differently, believing it relates to the topic.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 18, 2017, 05:16 PM

You didn't make any points, you simply keep spouting racist sh*t against blacks who think differently, believing it relates to the topic.
Yeah. I suppose you would say that it was "spouting racist sh*t against blacks who think differently" when the vast majority of black people denounced those few who collaborated with the apartheid South African government. Please carry on because you are incapable of grasping how nonsensical your thought process actually is.

OAW

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 18, 2017, 06:57 PM

And Benghazi.
And the IRS scandal
And the Clinton Foundation pay to play scandal
And the Fast and Furious gun running scandal.

We've had 8 years of bitching about how we shouldn't be investigating these "Fluffy gates" - the shoe's on the other foot now and the attitude has completely 180ed.

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 19, 2017, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
Yeah. I suppose you would say that it was "spouting racist sh*t against blacks who think differently" when the vast majority of black people denounced those few who collaborated with the apartheid South African government. Please carry on because you are incapable of grasping how nonsensical your thought process actually is.

OAW
No, most haven't denounced them, just the more bigoted ideologues, like you.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 19, 2017, 01:49 PM

No, most haven't denounced them, just the more bigoted ideologues, like you.
My God you and Trump are two peas in a pod! You both have this compulsion to "counter-punch" that you simply can't resist. Even when it results in you saying something that is patently ridiculous! Because now according to our Resident Forum Internet Expert ... A) most black people did NOT denounce those blacks that collaborated with the apartheid South African government. And B) the "bigoted ideologues" weren't the people who IMPOSED apartheid ... but were instead the ones who OPPOSED it. I'm content to just let that marinate.

OAW

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 20, 2017, 07:47 AM

C'mon, tell us more about the "Uncle Toms" and "token n******", and how gifted, enlightened blacks (like yourself) foster apartheid within your own community. It's fortunate that bigots are in the minority in this country, if we had to endure too many more like you and Gazi the pot would boil over.

PS. You comparing the USA to S. Africa. -->

PPS. Keep your ignorant, disgusting, racist sh*t to your own threads.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 21, 2017, 02:57 AM

C'mon, tell us more about the "Uncle Toms" and "token n******", and how gifted, enlightened blacks (like yourself) foster apartheid within your own community. It's fortunate that bigots are in the minority in this country, if we had to endure too many more like you and Gazi the pot would boil over.

PS. You comparing the USA to S. Africa. -->

PPS. Keep your ignorant, disgusting, racist sh*t to your own threads.
1. This video of some random dude you dug up on YouTube has nothing whatsoever to do with anything I said. But that's the game you like to play when you have nothing substantive to say. You're the dude who posts some ignorant, ghetto chick talking about an "Obamaphone". But did you really think I couldn't dig up some ignorant redneck from your neck of the woods who LOVES the ACA because he finally has health insurance but HATES Obamacare? The difference between you and me is that I don't resort to intellectual bitchassness like that.

2. You are generally clueless about life and the cosmos in general. So naturally you are woefully uninformed about the internal politics within the African-American community. "Liberal" vs "Conservative". "Nationalist" vs "Integrationist". "House" vs "Field". "Hotep vs BLM". "Christian" vs "Non-Christian". Etc. And the various combinations and permutations thereof. And that's why you think this dude and I are somehow on the same team ... when in reality I think he's a dumbass.

3. I didn't "compare" the US and S. Africa. I made an "analogy" based on your foolish statement. There is a difference. Which I have neither the time nor inclination to explain to you if you can't grasp the concept for yourself. That being said, my parents, grand-parents, and great-grandparents experienced "apartheid" in the USA firsthand. My ancestors before them experienced far worse. Which means there is ample basis to make such a "comparison" regardless. So to your heart's content. It's reflective of your fundamental character.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jan 21, 2017 at 03:14 AM. )

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 21, 2017, 12:06 PM

1. This video of some random dude you dug up on YouTube has nothing whatsoever to do with anything I said. But that's the game you like to play when you have nothing substantive to say. You're the dude who posts some ignorant, ghetto chick talking about an "Obamaphone". But did you really think I couldn't dig up some ignorant redneck from your neck of the woods who LOVES the ACA because he finally has health insurance but HATES Obamacare? The difference between you and me is that I don't resort to intellectual bitchassness like that.
Keep lying, that's Gazi Kodzo and you know him well. He's a lot like you, he's simply more honest about it. I'd like to see where I've complained about "Obamaphones", or any gov't programs to help the needy. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Yet again you're a L.A.D.. There's little you wouldn't resort to, as evidenced by being caught in so many of those lies over the last several years, especially when misrepresenting what others have said. You can't put that paste back in the tube and it'll always follow you around on this forum, because it marks your character (or lack of it, to be more precise).

2. You are generally clueless about life and the cosmos in general. So naturally you are woefully uninformed about the internal politics within the African-American community. "Liberal" vs "Conservative". "Nationalist" vs "Integrationist". "House" vs "Field". "Hotep vs BLM". "Christian" vs "Non-Christian". Etc. And the various combinations and permutations thereof. And that's why you think this dude and I are somehow on the same team ... when in reality I think he's a dumbass.
Such irony. What you think doesn't matter, you live in a world of cognitive dissonance. You and he are peas in a pod, racists/bigots pushing an agenda, he merely uses more coarse language. Your MO is still the same. He simply has a lower tier for what he calls a "porch ni**er", but you both embrace the same tactics of exclusion and language, both are students of the Alinsky school.

3. I didn't "compare" the US and S. Africa. I made an "analogy" based on your foolish statement. There is a difference. Which I have neither the time nor inclination to explain to you if you can't grasp the concept for yourself. That being said, my parents, grand-parents, and great-grandparents experienced "apartheid" in the USA firsthand. My ancestors before them experienced far worse. Which means there is ample basis to make such a "comparison" regardless. So to your heart's content. It's reflective of your fundamental character.
Analogue: a person or thing seen as comparable to another.

Are you really that ignorant? I suppose at some point you'll learn how language works, until then I'll just shake my head in amazement and disgust.

Oh, and your ancestors aren't the only ones who have experienced apartheid in this country, as mentioned before I can trace part of my lineage directly back to several generations of Irish slaves in NYC and Boston, where there were still laws on the books segregating Irishmen long after blacks were legally integrated. You're not special.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 22, 2017, 03:56 PM

This is ignorant on so many levels.
For starters:
-You can't vote because you can't take guns into polling centers.
-Any business can deny you from entry
-you are prohibited from schools, and other government and public buildings and public parks.
-you may have to be locked up in a safe when not in use, and transported in a trunk or car safe.
45/47

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jan 23, 2017, 08:11 AM

Soros just paid them to show up with a sign. Intelligence isn't a requirement.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2017, 05:22 PM

No. That's what YOU are saying. Because you are (perhaps deliberately?) missing the point. Jim Brown has a solid reputation as a black community activist that goes back decades. Nor is he strictly "liberal" from an ideological perspective. As was the case with Muhammad Ali and his mentor Malcolm X. His commitment to the African-American community as viewed by the vast majority of it is unassailable. And that is the contrast with someone like Mr. Levell who epitomizes what I said earlier ...

OAW
Where would you place Dr Alveda King? (and don't say you do not know who she is)
( Last edited by Chongo; Jan 23, 2017 at 07:37 PM. )
45/47

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2017, 05:56 PM

Despite her namesake Dr. King is not a leader in the civil rights movement. She is, however, a fairly prominent black member of the "Pro-Life Movement". You are far more likely to see her on Fox News or speaking to white Evangelicals than you will to the Black Church. When she ran for political office her own aunt Coretta Scott King declined to endorse her. So clearly she is out of the political mainstream within the African-American community.

OAW

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2017, 06:42 PM

Keep lying, that's Gazi Kodzo and you know him well. He's a lot like you, he's simply more honest about it.

You can keep trying to convince yourself of this nonsense if you want to. Just like you were once swearing on a stack of bibles that I worked for Al Sharpton or some other civil rights organization. But again for the record I am well into the age group where keeping up with millennials on YouTube is just not something that's on my to do list. So this is just more of the same with you. Speaking utter BS with confidence.

I'd like to see where I've complained about "Obamaphones", or any gov't programs to help the needy. Go ahead, I'll wait.
I will stand somewhat corrected on this note. Because quite unlike yourself I don't have some sort of pathological aversion to admitting when I'm in error. You weren't the one who posted some random fool talking about an "Obamaphone". But you did post something even more stupid ...

I responded with a post slamming your "ignorant ass opinions". And then it was Chongo who replied to that with this post where the "Obamaphone" was mentioned. So yes you indeed made a post with the same sort of stereotypical BS that a lot of ignorant, white people believe about large swaths of African-American voters supporting Obama because they wanted "free sh*t from the government". But no you did not make that particular post. It was just mentioned in the same conversation.

OAW

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 23, 2017, 09:21 PM

^^^

That had nothing to do with the program and everything to do with her gullibility. Nice try.

But anyway, keep telling us about those "Uncle Toms" and "House Ni**ers", you aren't like Gazi at all.

Cap'n Tightpants  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 30, 2017, 02:02 AM

More stupidity from the Regressives on the Left: Teacher, 70, Forced to Retire After Displaying Confederate Flag During Civil War Lesson | Heat Street

If you're one of the nuts who believes this is fair, instead of worrying about whether Trump is crazy, you should all make appointments for yourselves.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 1, 2017, 11:18 PM

Those tolerant free speech loving snowflakes are trying to burn down UC Berkeley because Milo was going to give a presention on defying political correctness.

UC Berkeley cancels Milo Yiannopoulos event amid violent protest - SFGate
Riot Forces Cancellation Of Yiannopoulos Talk At UC Berkeley « CBS San Francisco
45/47

Forum Links
Forum Rules