Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Audio Problems (revolution 7.1 fix it)

Audio Problems (revolution 7.1 fix it)
G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 9, 2003, 11:45 PM

Okay i have a dual 500 G4 that has been trusty to me for 2 and a half years but recently itunes has been freaking out on me. bascily the audio has pops and hisses, and sometime it just cuts out.

Now i am also on Direct Connect at the time and i notice that this happens mostly when people are downloading from me. I also have two 7200 RPM drives (the newest with a 8mb cache where i have my MP3s on)

But it also happens when nothing is going on, just sitting here.

I am just running my mini to RCA to my reciver. and the line is pretty much clear from any power cords

My question its will that Audio Revoultion 7.1 from M audio fix my problems. I know it says low CPU usage but will it really affect my output?

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

Forum Links
Forum Rules