Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Epson and HP Inkjet Cartridges

FS: Epson and HP Inkjet Cartridges
milhous
Mac Elite
Feb 26, 2005, 06:26 PM

Please note: This sale is for US residents only and will only be shipped to US addresses. Thank You!

Hello:

I am selling the inkjet cartridges from my former employer as they have recently closed down their business. Most of these cartridges are brand name EPSON and HP cartridges. Generic cartrdiges will be explicity stated.

I will list the available models and if you're further interested, please visit the link below which will show the available quantity and price.

EPSON T027201, QUANTITY: 5
EPSON T026201, QUANTITY: 4
EPSON T028201, QUANTITY: 2
EPSON T014201, QUANITTY: 2
EPSON T008201, QUANTITY: 4
EPSON T007201, QUANTITY: 1
EPSON T013201, QUANTITY: 1
HP 56, QUANTITY: 1
HP 23, QUANTITY: 1
HP 41, QUANTITY: 1
RHINOTEK (EPSON T041020), QUANTITY 1

Price list available at:
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~jo33/Book1.htm

SHIPPING

Cartridges will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with a flat shipping cost of $5. Buy as much or as little as you'd like.

PAYMENT

Before sending any payment, please e-mail me first so we can finalize and agree upon the amount in which you'll be sending.
Payment can be made through PayPal at the e-mail address located in my signature. Or if you prefer, you may also send a personal check which will have to clear prior to shipment.

General Thoughts

The cartridges in general have been sitting in our stockroom for approximately 6-9 months in locked and dry conditions. The reason that our cartridge supply did not get consumed was because the office had invested in a networkable hi-speed laser multifunction machine. Thus, the employees started to use less and less of their own inkjet printers.

As these items are sold off, the changes will be reflected on the webpage.

Last and finally, please note that all sales are final with no refunds and all items are sold as-is with no warranties either expressed or implied.

Thanks.
F = ma

Forum Links
Forum Rules